Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,108

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
cooch

Cologno Monzese, Italy

#49312 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others + Yeah + zazz + Crisco + ToManyLaws + barefoot2626 + MrCitizen01 = 7 headed beast
cooch

Cologno Monzese, Italy

#49313 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others = Racebaiter = Race traitor = racist obsession = anti-American progressive
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#49314 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
lol! And here is what I was responding to.... not that you'll read it my little kumquat!

"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL "

Funny... I'd like to see that proof you claim you have son.... not that it's other than your word!

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#49315 Jan 21, 2013
The grass stains prove Martin was holding Zimmerman down, trying to keep him from reaching his gun.
The one scratch below his left ring-finger knuckle shows no such thing.
As per Zimmerman's PA, his nose was 'likely' broken, and the two black eyes are expected with that type of injury (likely broken nose).
The 2 scratches on the back of Zimmerman's head shows he scraped his head on the rough surface of the sidewalk whime he was wriggling around.
Again the scratch was on the skin below his left ring-finger knuckle, not knuckles. And one wouldn't really expect to see marks on Martin from where Zimmerman grabbed his hoodie sleeve in an attempt to detain him until police arrived.
If a witness saw two men fighting on the ground, that would mean Zimmerman was a participant in the fight and not a helpless victim. Which witness was this?
Zimmerman called to report a suspicious person before he followed Martin to establish an aliby. Martin's girlfriend was already on the phone with him.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#49316 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And here is what I was responding to.... not that you'll read it my little kumquat!
"Still waiting..........LOL
tell us why you cant show us any facts that proves the dead black punk did not attack Zim???
As if the jury is shown the facts that prove the punk attacked Zim then Zim walks free..........LOL "
Funny... I'd like to see that proof you claim you have son.... not that it's other than your word!
Wrong again liar..........

Just click on the link I provided and everyone can see you are now caught telling a lie to cover your lie..........LOL

The link proves YOU are a liar........

So tell us why you cant do this to where you claimed I lied????

Waiting my little troll..........Waiting........ ..LOL.

Lets all watch the moron Yea claim that the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL

How stupid must a person be to think this???

Ok.......

You might want to use the restroom before you read this as some have wet their pants from laughing so hard........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“Facts”

Mexico

#49317 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others wrote:
The grass stains prove Martin was holding Zimmerman down, trying to keep him from reaching his gun.
The one scratch below his left ring-finger knuckle shows no such thing.
As per Zimmerman's PA, his nose was 'likely' broken, and the two black eyes are expected with that type of injury (likely broken nose).
The 2 scratches on the back of Zimmerman's head shows he scraped his head on the rough surface of the sidewalk whime he was wriggling around.
Again the scratch was on the skin below his left ring-finger knuckle, not knuckles. And one wouldn't really expect to see marks on Martin from where Zimmerman grabbed his hoodie sleeve in an attempt to detain him until police arrived.
If a witness saw two men fighting on the ground, that would mean Zimmerman was a participant in the fight and not a helpless victim. Which witness was this?
Zimmerman called to report a suspicious person before he followed Martin to establish an aliby. Martin's girlfriend was already on the phone with him.
Do you really think the jury is going to believe this poor little defenseless boy was able to hold down the big security guard meanie??

This is what the jury will hear.

The knuckles showed multiple spots that the medical examiner said were from punching something..........

The wounds to the back of Zims head were not abrasions but blunt force impacts.

The witness saw two men struggling on the ground but only Zim has grass stains on his back......
So Zim was on the ground with the dead punk on top of him..........

Also the dead punk told his girl that he was right outside the house but was going back to do something..........

Zim walks and you burn down your hood..........ROTFLMAO

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49318 Jan 21, 2013
Do unto others and coach are two folks you cannot argue with and get an ounce of sense out of their minuscule little race baiting brains......there is much information out there and none of you have enough information to be screaming guilty or innocent out there just yet.....although it does appear the man was defending himself against a much larger kid who was in fact , according to the police statement, able to provide Zimmerman with some nasty cuts on the back of his head, possibly from trayvon bashing zimmermans head into the concrete.....if that is proven in court then by all means Zimmerman will be a free man because that is not a crime to shoot an attacker that is bashing your head into the concrete. ......I would shoot such an attacker too...........I gotta believe o'meara would not take the case of Zimmerman unless he felt the man was defendable and the case was favoring zimmermans version of events. He is a top notch attorney and wouldn't smear his name for a guy that he could not keep out of prison.

“Facts”

Mexico

#49319 Jan 21, 2013
Slammo wrote:
Do unto others and coach are two folks you cannot argue with and get an ounce of sense out of their minuscule little race baiting brains......there is much information out there and none of you have enough information to be screaming guilty or innocent out there just yet.....although it does appear the man was defending himself against a much larger kid who was in fact , according to the police statement, able to provide Zimmerman with some nasty cuts on the back of his head, possibly from trayvon bashing zimmermans head into the concrete.....if that is proven in court then by all means Zimmerman will be a free man because that is not a crime to shoot an attacker that is bashing your head into the concrete.......I would shoot such an attacker too..........I gotta believe o'meara would not take the case of Zimmerman unless he felt the man was defendable and the case was favoring zimmermans version of events. He is a top notch attorney and wouldn't smear his name for a guy that he could not keep out of prison.
The broken nose and two black eyes alone are enough to shoot the punk.....

Then add in the grass stains and witness......

Zim walks and they blacks burn down their hood..........ROTFLMAO

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49322 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The broken nose and two black eyes alone are enough to shoot the punk.....
Then add in the grass stains and witness......
Zim walks and they blacks burn down their hood..........ROTFLMAO
That's where my money would be bet too......Zimmerman walks across the street from the jail.....into a sedan....looting and killing among the blacks in Sanford starts .......Zimmerman goes straight to cabo for a couple weeks to absorb the first few day of this all off his mind....when he comes back, Sharpton and Jackson will,be crying for a retrial.....won't happen.....nobody really listens them two old crack whores anyways..
krackersmacker

UK

#49323 Jan 21, 2013
Like I said earlier I'm starting to get my mind on being out and proud. It's a whole new life for me with everyone knowing I'm gay now but I have a pretty white boyfriend and everytime I do something really really nice for him (down there) I really start loving all white people. Toodle oooooo everyone

“Facts”

Mexico

#49324 Jan 21, 2013
Slammo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where my money would be bet too......Zimmerman walks across the street from the jail.....into a sedan....looting and killing among the blacks in Sanford starts .......Zimmerman goes straight to cabo for a couple weeks to absorb the first few day of this all off his mind....when he comes back, Sharpton and Jackson will,be crying for a retrial.....won't happen.....nobody really listens them two old crack whores anyways..
I have already contacted his defense team and offered him a place to stay and editors to help him pen the book. here north of Vallarta.

United States

#49325 Jan 21, 2013
The only reason you make sh*t up is because the facts and evidence to not support Zimmerman's versions of what happened.
The ME never said such a thing. It is noted that his hands were free of injury, but for one scratch, below his left ring-finger knuckle.
The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were described as lacerations by his PA, no cause of injury was given, and were so slight, they did not require any treatment except to wash with soap and water.
The fact that they were struggling on the ground means Martin was holding Zimmerman down so he couldn't reach his firearm.
Martin told the girl he was right by the house, she never said he told her he was going back to do something.

“Facts”

Mexico

#49326 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others wrote:
The only reason you make sh*t up is because the facts and evidence to not support Zimmerman's versions of what happened.
The ME never said such a thing. It is noted that his hands were free of injury, but for one scratch, below his left ring-finger knuckle.
The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were described as lacerations by his PA, no cause of injury was given, and were so slight, they did not require any treatment except to wash with soap and water.
The fact that they were struggling on the ground means Martin was holding Zimmerman down so he couldn't reach his firearm.
Martin told the girl he was right by the house, she never said he told her he was going back to do something.
You might want to re read it..........ROTFLMAO

United States

#49327 Jan 21, 2013
Slammo, take your meds. You're obviously delusional.
You can't find one post that I have ever shown to be race-baiting. As I've stated before, neither of their race matters to me for any reason, and definetely not in forming my opinion of Zimmerman's guilt.
I've noticed you formed your own opinion as well, and without all of the facts being available? Shame on you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49328 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No the grass stains were fresh with fresh mud
Grass stains = pedophile's earlier countermen with the gardener.

He has an open marriage... the pedophile...

Location hidden

#49329 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
The jury will understand that it proves Zim was on his back not the black punk
If it goes to trial, the jury will have the map, the state will show exactly what the pedophile cop wannabe is: a racist bully with an inferiority complex- the state will show exactly where the pedophile was when he parked the truck, when he was told to turn around and the jury would know exactly what happened when this pedophile tried to manhandle someone who wasn't going to take any sh!t from him.

If it goes to trial.

The state will dangle his wife's trial over him. Will be fun to see what tiny grapes this pedophile has.

We already heard him cry for two nights in a county lock up.

“Facts”

Mexico

#49330 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grass stains = pedophile's earlier countermen with the gardener.
He has an open marriage... the pedophile...
Wrong again troll.........

They would have been wiped on the car seat..........

Yes the jury will hear that also.......

Zim walks and you burn down your hood........

“Facts”

Mexico

#49331 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it goes to trial, the jury will have the map, the state will show exactly what the pedophile cop wannabe is: a racist bully with an inferiority complex- the state will show exactly where the pedophile was when he parked the truck, when he was told to turn around and the jury would know exactly what happened when this pedophile tried to manhandle someone who wasn't going to take any sh!t from him.
If it goes to trial.
The state will dangle his wife's trial over him. Will be fun to see what tiny grapes this pedophile has.
We already heard him cry for two nights in a county lock up.
What evidence shows that Zim acted racist???
Not the 911 tape........ROTFLMAO

Still no law that says Zim could not follow a 215 suspect nor shoot the perp that the evidence shows was on top of Zim......

Are you really that stupid???

Location hidden

#49332 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Wrong again troll.........
Precious baby: the state of Florida isn't going to allow you to post such nonsense.

Grass stains on his back, and sh!t stains in his pants still don't put him next to the truck he was supposed to be standing next to waiting for real cops- cops that did not flunk out of community college or fired from security guard gigs for having a bad temper.

Location hidden

#49333 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence shows that Zim acted racist??
Racist.

The defense won't even be able to put the pedophile zimmerman in the box in his own defense.

Too many state witness know exactly what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 52 min Black Rhino 2,911
South side gang shootings seem to be related (Mar '08) 6 hr Ty lord 50
Calgary police turn to Interpol in hunt for gan... 12 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in Binghamton... 16 hr roseyoung-stewart 1
OBAMA backs RACE-BASED DISCIPLINE POLICIES for ... Sun MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 2
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sun Here Is One 2
NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE: 9-year old MURDERED on... Sun MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE