Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49322 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The broken nose and two black eyes alone are enough to shoot the punk.....
Then add in the grass stains and witness......
Zim walks and they blacks burn down their hood..........ROTFLMAO
That's where my money would be bet too......Zimmerman walks across the street from the jail.....into a sedan....looting and killing among the blacks in Sanford starts .......Zimmerman goes straight to cabo for a couple weeks to absorb the first few day of this all off his mind....when he comes back, Sharpton and Jackson will,be crying for a retrial.....won't happen.....nobody really listens them two old crack whores anyways..
krackersmacker

Luton, UK

#49323 Jan 21, 2013
Like I said earlier I'm starting to get my mind on being out and proud. It's a whole new life for me with everyone knowing I'm gay now but I have a pretty white boyfriend and everytime I do something really really nice for him (down there) I really start loving all white people. Toodle oooooo everyone

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#49324 Jan 21, 2013
Slammo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where my money would be bet too......Zimmerman walks across the street from the jail.....into a sedan....looting and killing among the blacks in Sanford starts .......Zimmerman goes straight to cabo for a couple weeks to absorb the first few day of this all off his mind....when he comes back, Sharpton and Jackson will,be crying for a retrial.....won't happen.....nobody really listens them two old crack whores anyways..
I have already contacted his defense team and offered him a place to stay and editors to help him pen the book. here north of Vallarta.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#49325 Jan 21, 2013
The only reason you make sh*t up is because the facts and evidence to not support Zimmerman's versions of what happened.
The ME never said such a thing. It is noted that his hands were free of injury, but for one scratch, below his left ring-finger knuckle.
The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were described as lacerations by his PA, no cause of injury was given, and were so slight, they did not require any treatment except to wash with soap and water.
The fact that they were struggling on the ground means Martin was holding Zimmerman down so he couldn't reach his firearm.
Martin told the girl he was right by the house, she never said he told her he was going back to do something.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49326 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others wrote:
The only reason you make sh*t up is because the facts and evidence to not support Zimmerman's versions of what happened.
The ME never said such a thing. It is noted that his hands were free of injury, but for one scratch, below his left ring-finger knuckle.
The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head were described as lacerations by his PA, no cause of injury was given, and were so slight, they did not require any treatment except to wash with soap and water.
The fact that they were struggling on the ground means Martin was holding Zimmerman down so he couldn't reach his firearm.
Martin told the girl he was right by the house, she never said he told her he was going back to do something.
You might want to re read it..........ROTFLMAO

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#49327 Jan 21, 2013
Slammo, take your meds. You're obviously delusional.
You can't find one post that I have ever shown to be race-baiting. As I've stated before, neither of their race matters to me for any reason, and definetely not in forming my opinion of Zimmerman's guilt.
I've noticed you formed your own opinion as well, and without all of the facts being available? Shame on you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49328 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No the grass stains were fresh with fresh mud
Grass stains = pedophile's earlier countermen with the gardener.

He has an open marriage... the pedophile...

Location hidden

#49329 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
The jury will understand that it proves Zim was on his back not the black punk
If it goes to trial, the jury will have the map, the state will show exactly what the pedophile cop wannabe is: a racist bully with an inferiority complex- the state will show exactly where the pedophile was when he parked the truck, when he was told to turn around and the jury would know exactly what happened when this pedophile tried to manhandle someone who wasn't going to take any sh!t from him.

If it goes to trial.

The state will dangle his wife's trial over him. Will be fun to see what tiny grapes this pedophile has.

We already heard him cry for two nights in a county lock up.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49330 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grass stains = pedophile's earlier countermen with the gardener.
He has an open marriage... the pedophile...
Wrong again troll.........

They would have been wiped on the car seat..........

Yes the jury will hear that also.......

Zim walks and you burn down your hood........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49331 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it goes to trial, the jury will have the map, the state will show exactly what the pedophile cop wannabe is: a racist bully with an inferiority complex- the state will show exactly where the pedophile was when he parked the truck, when he was told to turn around and the jury would know exactly what happened when this pedophile tried to manhandle someone who wasn't going to take any sh!t from him.
If it goes to trial.
The state will dangle his wife's trial over him. Will be fun to see what tiny grapes this pedophile has.
We already heard him cry for two nights in a county lock up.
What evidence shows that Zim acted racist???
Not the 911 tape........ROTFLMAO

Still no law that says Zim could not follow a 215 suspect nor shoot the perp that the evidence shows was on top of Zim......

Are you really that stupid???

Location hidden

#49332 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Wrong again troll.........
Precious baby: the state of Florida isn't going to allow you to post such nonsense.

Grass stains on his back, and sh!t stains in his pants still don't put him next to the truck he was supposed to be standing next to waiting for real cops- cops that did not flunk out of community college or fired from security guard gigs for having a bad temper.

Location hidden

#49333 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence shows that Zim acted racist??
Racist.

The defense won't even be able to put the pedophile zimmerman in the box in his own defense.

Too many state witness know exactly what he is.

Location hidden

#49334 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
Still no law that says Zim could not follow a 215
The pedophile wasn't arrested for stalking this teenager.

He was arrested for shooting him in the chest.

Do try to keep up.

Location hidden

#49335 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
the perp that the evidence shows was on top of Zim......
Of course we know that only the pedophile has ever been arrested and that the pedophile had to go through drug rehab and the pedophile had a restraining order on his azz. Whether or not the pedophile was on top of the boy or the boy on top of the pedophile, the fact that the pedophile jumped this boy on a sidewalk where the boy had every right to be and the pedophile than caused the confrontation and the pedophile shot this boy: enough to put him in a orange suit.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49336 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Precious baby: the state of Florida isn't going to allow you to post such nonsense.
Grass stains on his back, and sh!t stains in his pants still don't put him next to the truck he was supposed to be standing next to waiting for real cops- cops that did not flunk out of community college or fired from security guard gigs for having a bad temper.
No law says he had to satnd by any truck

No law says he cant follow a black 215 suspect

No law says he cant shoot a black punk that is on top of him.......LOL

Yes the grass stains prove the black punk was never on the ground on his back fighting.......
So the witness testimony that he saw two MEN fighting one on top of the other will set Zim free.......

Zim walks and you and some hos burn down your hood..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49337 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
The defense won't even be able to put the pedophile zimmerman in the box in his own defense.
Too many state witness know exactly what he is.
99.99999999999 percent of high profile murder cases never take the stand.......

I never took the stand either.........And I walked out to shoot another punk that threatened me.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49339 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile wasn't arrested for stalking this teenager.
He was arrested for shooting him in the chest.
Do try to keep up.
So was OJ arrested for a double murder..........Do try and keep up......

I was arrested for shooting a black punk three times in the chest and walked to shoot another the same way...

Second time I had digital recorded audio that stopped me from even being arrested..........

Nothing like having some black punk say he is going to beat my cracker arse........LOL
sounds of foot steps and then three rapid shots.....
From less than 3 feet......
Blew his heart and lungs out his back.....

extremely hot 40. S&W hand loads with black talon lead....

His punk friends all hit the ground and stayed there until Apple Valley Sherif arrived.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49340 Jan 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we know that only the pedophile has ever been arrested and that the pedophile had to go through drug rehab and the pedophile had a restraining order on his azz. Whether or not the pedophile was on top of the boy or the boy on top of the pedophile, the fact that the pedophile jumped this boy on a sidewalk where the boy had every right to be and the pedophile than caused the confrontation and the pedophile shot this boy: enough to put him in a orange suit.
No evidence shows that Zim jumped anyone.....

The evidence does show that the dead punk hit Zim three times in the face and was on top of him when the gun went off......

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49344 Jan 21, 2013
do unto others wrote:
Slammo, take your meds. You're obviously delusional.
You can't find one post that I have ever shown to be race-baiting. As I've stated before, neither of their race matters to me for any reason, and definetely not in forming my opinion of Zimmerman's guilt.
I've noticed you formed your own opinion as well, and without all of the facts being available? Shame on you.
Yes, Slammo is obviously delusional.

That post of his was a doozy and caused me to simply laugh. It was full of sh!t, half-truths and outright LIES.

It began with his very first sentence.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49345 Jan 21, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS

To President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden

God Bless America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 3 hr local yokel 27
News New DNA tests planned in Jon Benet Case Mon Revelations 2
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Mon Revelations 5
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) Mon Guywhowasthere 29
News Sharo Kirkwood, domestic dispute north shelby c... (Dec '09) Mon Angie 3
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) Mon Lopez 167
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon weh 2,005
More from around the web