Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,344

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49153 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Even as you are so stupid you stated the burden of proof is on the defense normal people know it rest on the prosecution
They must disprove the evidence that shows Zim was attacked
Zim was injured
Zim was on his back
The dead punk was on top of Zim
The punk had only offensive injuries to his knuckles
The punk was shot at point blank range
lol! Since you're so stupid that you can't see what post of yours I was replying to, it makes no sense for me to do anything other than repeat the known facts.... not your version or interpretation of them. But since you lie, you've negated that option as well!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#49154 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's only invisible because you close your eyes!

I bet that's how you play hide-and-seek when you were a child.... oh, wait.... you haven't grown up!
Spin spin spin does not change the facts liar

Tell us again how the burden of proof falls on the defense..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#49155 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Since you're so stupid that you can't see what post of yours I was replying to, it makes no sense for me to do anything other than repeat the known facts.... not your version or interpretation of them. But since you lie, you've negated that option as well!
I posted the link my lite troll 100s of times

You responded to my statement and link that shows the burden of proof is on the production

Then you told one of your classic lies and claimed it rested on the defense......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49156 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So what you're saying is he planned in advance and it wasn't an off the cuff decision?
Ok, I can accept that too son.
You libs are something else. You read plain English, and then in your mind, convert the words to mean whatever you like.

Let's try this again: Zim was going to the store. He took his gun with him as Millions of other Americans do every single day. He had no idea he would be in confrontation with anybody. As far as he was concerned, he was just going to the store.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49157 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your opinion son.
After all, whose to say Zimmerman didn't flash his weapon that started Martin's flight?
See, I can play your game too if you want to inject what happened!
Where is your proof of that? My proof is the 911 tape. I injected nothing. Everything is on record.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49158 Jan 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Big Deal, four more years of 8% or more unemployment, Ain't life grand.....
Four more years of high unemployment, record debt and deficits, record number of government dependents and poverty, and they celebrate.

Thank God I wasn't born a Democrat. I would sure hate to think that way. LOL!

“Facts”

Mexico

#49159 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your proof of that? My proof is the 911 tape. I injected nothing. Everything is on record.
The moron claims the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#49160 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years of high unemployment, record debt and deficits, record number of government dependents and poverty, and they celebrate.

Stats show that the vast majority of the poor are liberal and the vast majority of the rich are conservative

Did the poor people start out as conservatives and something happened that made them poor so the switched to liberal??

Or did they start out liberal and to be liberal you must be stupid and that caused them to be poor?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49162 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>????? He didn't give chase?!?!?! With a weapon?!?!?!
wow.
No... he was just going in the same direction and he had a sudden need to exercise...

Like nailing jello to a tree with Pinocchio here...

No matter what you nail him with, he comes up with something else...

Location hidden

#49163 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
215 suspect
All persons of color were suspects in the pedophile thug's play book.

Odd... since the pedophile thug Zimmerman was the only one here who was ever arrested for assault.

Location hidden

#49164 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The physical evidence all shows that the dead punk did indeed attack Zim
The evidence shows that the pedophile thug stalked the boy and jumped him in the dark on the sidewalk while the boy was going home.

The state of Florida will be able to prove every step the pedophile thug took that night.

Location hidden

#49165 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Zim had grass stains on his back the dead punk did not
The pedophile could have had grass stains from his earlier sexual encounter with the gardener.

PS: Grass stains and injuries do not disprove that the pedophile thug did not cause the confrontation especially when the confrontation occurred on the sidewalk on the way to the boy's home.

And far away from the truck that the pedophile was stalking the boy with.

Location hidden

#49166 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron claims the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL
LOL
You can't read.
LOL
He said nothing of the kind.

“Facts”

Mexico

#49167 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>All persons of color were suspects in the pedophile thug's play book.

Odd... since the pedophile thug Zimmerman was the only one here who was ever arrested for assault.
Not according to the 911 tapes..........LOL

Yes the 215 suspect was a typical gang banger black thug and the dead punk matched the description

“Facts”

Mexico

#49169 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The evidence shows that the pedophile thug stalked the boy and jumped him in the dark on the sidewalk while the boy was going home.

The state of Florida will be able to prove every step the pedophile thug took that night.
What evidence troll???

I posted the evidence that suggest the dead black punk was the attacker

Tell us how Zim attacked the black punk but did no damage to the black punk??

Then the tiny little black boy was able to over power his attacker and knock him to the ground then mount him and beat his face in???

Location hidden

#49170 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
My proof is the 911 tape.
It's not your proof, Pinocchio, it's the state of Florida's proof and the state of Florida is going to use the tape to follow every single step your pedophile thug cop wannabee took and is going to show that your pedophile stalked this boy because of his color, and judged him to be a thief, and then confronted and shot him.

Your pedophile looks good in orange, don't ya think?

“Facts”

Mexico

#49171 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile could have had grass stains from his earlier sexual encounter with the gardener.

PS: Grass stains and injuries do not disprove that the pedophile thug did not cause the confrontation especially when the confrontation occurred on the sidewalk on the way to the boy's home.

And far away from the truck that the pedophile was stalking the boy with.
No the grass stains were fresh with fresh mud

The black perp had none on his back

The jury will understand that it proves Zim was on his back not the black punk

The witness saw two MEN fighting on the ground one on top of the other

The jury will also hear there is no law against following a 215 suspect

The jury will also hear that the black punk was at his house but was going back to settle something

The jury will also see the physical evidence that all indicates that the black punk attacked Zim

“Facts”

Mexico

#49172 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
You can't read.
LOL
He said nothing of the kind.
Wrong again liar

He responded to my post with a link that shows the burden of proof is on the prosecution and he posted it was not

Read my little troll........READ

Zim walks and you burn down your hood

“Facts”

Mexico

#49173 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your proof, Pinocchio, it's the state of Florida's proof and the state of Florida is going to use the tape to follow every single step your pedophile thug cop wannabee took and is going to show that your pedophile stalked this boy because of his color, and judged him to be a thief, and then confronted and shot him.

Your pedophile looks good in orange, don't ya think?
The tape proves race was not a issue and that Zim was following a 215 suspect

Zim walks and you burn down your hood

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#49174 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Four more years of high unemployment, record debt and deficits, record number of government dependents and poverty, and they celebrate.
I was born a Democrat, in Chicago you were an outcast if you weren't. Things change and I saw how Chicago government worked early on. Now with Robb-em Emanual the people of Chicago don't have a chance.. Another guy like Barack Hussein Obama, who never had a job, but milked the public trough for all it was worth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.C. to begin accepting first applications in d... 32 min Kentucky-Mitch 22
Deadly force a " in black and white 4 hr no_more_dems 16
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 hr xxxrayted 3,253
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 19 hr Go Blue Forever 15
Kenneth J. Otto Sr. Arrested for the Murder of ... (May '07) Sun lil bits 8
Ambulance response in Pittsburgh shooting eyed Sat none_of_the_above 7
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) Sat Swedenforever 535

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE