Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#49136 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile wannabe cop thug's only interest in this teenager was the color of his skin. The jury is going to be able to walk in the same footsteps as the boy and the pedophile as the state of Florida has already done.

The state will put the thug exactly on the spot when he was told to not chase this boy.

The state of Florida is going to put the racist pedophile thug in front of boy and the thug will have the gun and the truck is not going to be in sight.

We already know the pedophile is a liar.

The pedophile looks good in orange.
Not according to the 911 tape..........LOL

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#49135 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following a 215 suspect
No law against shooting a big black thug that attacks you
Punks beware
There are a million more gun owners in Florida last year
We will shoot you dead if you attack us
YES THERE IS A LAW AGAINT STALKING AND HARASSSING SOMEONE....IT IS CALLED THE CONSTITUTION....ZIMMERMAN TOOK AWAY TRAYVONS CIVIL RIGHTS...YOU CAN TWIST AND TURN ALL YOU ANT BUT THAT IS FACT THERE HITLER BOY....

And because Trayvon was black is onlyr eason Zim followed and harassed him..I BET ZIM WATCHED MANY WHITE PEOPLE DOINGS AME AS TRAYVON DID AND ZIM DID NOTHING....

Oh and there is alot of us alw abiding citizens who will shoot YOU RACIST NAZI FASCIST KKK TRASH DEAD ALSO....SO DONT STALK US OR ATTACK US OK PUNK

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49137 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Zimmerman wasn't out of his vehicle when he started pursuit son. He was IN his vehicle...scared... according to him.

Are you sure you know the sequence of events here? I get the feeling you're confused about what happened... probably because you inject so much of your opinion!
No law against following a 215 suspect
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49143 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not injecting my opinion. This is injecting an opinion:
<quoted text>
See the difference son? "Grabbed his weapon" suggesting that he didn't have his weapon on his person to begin with. That's injecting an opinion.
Ah! So what you're saying is he planned in advance and it wasn't an off the cuff decision?

Ok, I can accept that too son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49144 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
215 suspect
Read it in the 911 transcript
lol! It's nice to know a proven liar like yourself still has opinions son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49145 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Chasing somebody is when you go after them and they take off running. Martin ran first and Zim followed to see where he was going so he could relay that information to police.
lol! That's your opinion son.

After all, whose to say Zimmerman didn't flash his weapon that started Martin's flight?

See, I can play your game too if you want to inject what happened!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49146 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So what you're saying is he planned in advance and it wasn't an off the cuff decision?

Perfectly legal for Zim to carry a loaded weapon

Perfectly legal to follow a 215 suspect

Perfectly legal to shoot a punk that attacks you

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49147 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's nice to know a proven liar like yourself still has opinions son!
Back to your invisible post again......

Why are you too scared to repost this "lie"

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49148 Jan 20, 2013
President Barack Obama and Vice President Biden have been sworn into office for their second terms.

Congratulations!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49149 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your opinion son.

After all, whose to say Zimmerman didn't flash his weapon that started Martin's flight?

Even as you are so stupid you stated the burden of proof is on the defense normal people know it rest on the prosecution

They must disprove the evidence that shows Zim was attacked
Zim was injured
Zim was on his back
The dead punk was on top of Zim
The punk had only offensive injuries to his knuckles
The punk was shot at point blank range

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#49150 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot and a liar, go shoot yourself. The darky Traygone was followed becuase he was a criminal, like the other blacks who had been victimizing the neighborhood. Act like a law abiding citizen and no one will bother you. Likely you're a criminal in prison right now.
LIAR....GO DIE IN PAIN YOU TRAITOR NAZI KKK PIG..........

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#49151 Jan 20, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
President Barack Obama and Vice President Biden have been sworn into office for their second terms.
Congratulations!
Big Deal, four more years of 8% or more unemployment, Ain't life grand.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49152 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your invisible post again......
Why are you too scared to repost this "lie"
lol! It's only invisible because you close your eyes!

I bet that's how you play hide-and-seek when you were a child.... oh, wait.... you haven't grown up!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49153 Jan 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Even as you are so stupid you stated the burden of proof is on the defense normal people know it rest on the prosecution
They must disprove the evidence that shows Zim was attacked
Zim was injured
Zim was on his back
The dead punk was on top of Zim
The punk had only offensive injuries to his knuckles
The punk was shot at point blank range
lol! Since you're so stupid that you can't see what post of yours I was replying to, it makes no sense for me to do anything other than repeat the known facts.... not your version or interpretation of them. But since you lie, you've negated that option as well!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49154 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's only invisible because you close your eyes!

I bet that's how you play hide-and-seek when you were a child.... oh, wait.... you haven't grown up!
Spin spin spin does not change the facts liar

Tell us again how the burden of proof falls on the defense..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49155 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Since you're so stupid that you can't see what post of yours I was replying to, it makes no sense for me to do anything other than repeat the known facts.... not your version or interpretation of them. But since you lie, you've negated that option as well!
I posted the link my lite troll 100s of times

You responded to my statement and link that shows the burden of proof is on the production

Then you told one of your classic lies and claimed it rested on the defense......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#49156 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So what you're saying is he planned in advance and it wasn't an off the cuff decision?
You libs are something else. You read plain English, and then in your mind, convert the words to mean whatever you like.

Let's try this again: Zim was going to the store. He took his gun with him as Millions of other Americans do every single day. He had no idea he would be in confrontation with anybody. As far as he was concerned, he was just going to the store.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#49157 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your opinion son.
Where is your proof of that? My proof is the 911 tape. I injected nothing. Everything is on record.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#49158 Jan 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Big Deal, four more years of 8% or more unemployment, Ain't life grand.....
Four more years of high unemployment, record debt and deficits, record number of government dependents and poverty, and they celebrate.

Thank God I wasn't born a Democrat. I would sure hate to think that way. LOL!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49159 Jan 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your proof of that? My proof is the 911 tape. I injected nothing. Everything is on record.
The moron claims the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June trial date set in murder case 1 hr yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 10 hr Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 15 hr BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) 18 hr Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) Fri frank januzelli 467
News Epithet caused fight that led to Chaparral grad... Fri spytheweb 1
More from around the web