Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#48756 Jan 18, 2013
I just noticed in your news stories; the suspects that are arrested are black, but are they not also innocent until proven guilty? Or does that just apply to non-blacks?

United States

#48759 Jan 18, 2013
After being 'Mom' for 13+ yrs, I could no more disown my step-children, than I could disown my 2 biological kids. Are you nuts?
I know my kids aren't perfect, and considering the statistics-studies showing that up to 41% of young people will be arrested at least once before they turn 23, yeah, there's a chance that one, some, or all will eventually be arrested for something. Not that's an arrest is something to disown someone over???
As it stands now, one is a social services worker-still studying to be a child psychologist, one is an elementary school teacher, two are still in college, and one is a Jr in high school. No arrests yet.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#48763 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile Zimmerman was molesting his cousin when he was eight years old and he continued it for ten years; he beat his girlfriend, got fired for having a bad temper from at least one job, was forced into drug rehab when he was 20 years old, and he shot an unarmed boy for walking while being black.
The boy he killed was 17 years old and once got caught having an empty bag that might have had pot in it.
Gee Whiz 3Von's bestest friend, and you know this how? Keep throwing it out there, and we'll keep throwing it back at you.
3Von's isn't around, because he acted foolish and someone called his bluff.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48764 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll assume you're a liberal and a clueless one at that.
Off-topic, racist ranting made by forum bigot.

Flagged.

Location hidden

#48765 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
The stories i post, and will continue to post, show blacks killing whites/hispanics/asians.
Off-topic, racist ranting made by forum bigot.

Flagged.

And I shall report them. Blacks kill whites, whites kill blacks, whites kill whites, Hispanic kill Jews.

All off topic, and I can CAP anything you post with whities crime.

Location hidden

#48766 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Only blacks shoot or kill clerks in robberies...
You are a racist bigoted liar.

Everyone knows this not to be true.

Location hidden

#48767 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thug Martin followed Zimmerman to his vehicle and violently and illegally assaulted Zimmerman.
Bigot: here's the map.

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tr...

Notice how your pedophile followed the teenager three blocks away,
using actual facts...

Location hidden

#48768 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Reporter: KKTV Email
Updated: Thu 6:57 PM, Jan 17, 2013
Back to HomePage
Police Arrest Teen Suspected Of Double Murder
White guy...
MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich.-

A man abducted and raped a Central Michigan University student, set a house on fire where the woman had fled for help and was fatally shot miles away by a sheriff's deputy, authorities said Thursday.

Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski said the man was identified as Eric Ramsey, 30, of Mount Pleasant.

The woman was abducted from campus in her own vehicle Wednesday night and taken to a home off campus where she was bound and raped.
(clip)

Location hidden

#48769 Jan 18, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Considering you have all those black step children Sooner or later one or all of them will get arrested for one crime ot another.
What a coward bigot you are.

Location hidden

#48772 Jan 18, 2013
do unto others wrote:
After being 'Mom' for 13+ yrs, I could no more disown my step-children, than I could disown my 2 biological kids. Are you nuts?
Bigotry of this kind is truly a mental illness.

How sad that society has to put up with them but they are still out there.

United States

#48775 Jan 18, 2013
Racism is a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. An extremely large number of racists also exhibit symptoms of anti-social, borderline, and paranoid personality disorders, along with psychosis.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#48776 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>White guy...
MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich.-

A man abducted and raped a Central Michigan University student, set a house on fire where the woman had fled for help and was fatally shot miles away by a sheriff's deputy, authorities said Thursday.

Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski said the man was identified as Eric Ramsey, 30, of Mount Pleasant.

The woman was abducted from campus in her own vehicle Wednesday night and taken to a home off campus where she was bound and raped.
(clip)
Ain't no White man done did that!

He must've been wearing WhiteMan make-up by Revlon. You know how those Black men love to wear make-up.

Barefoot, that's a parallel universe where White men commit crimes. That just doesn't happen now, here in America.

Oh wait, it does happen. It's madmaxx7 who's living in an alternate universe.

Truth's Door

#48777 Jan 18, 2013
cooch wrote:
barefoot + homoerotica = oral pedophilia = 50,000 coxucking posts
Hey filthy dog.

Hiya doing at the vet today?

Truth's Door

#48778 Jan 18, 2013
do unto others wrote:
Racism is a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. An extremely large number of racists also exhibit symptoms of anti-social, borderline, and paranoid personality disorders, along with psychosis.
Sounds like a LOT of racists on this thread.
stats

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#48787 Jan 18, 2013
every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by black people. its disgusting. i can only guess why most law abiding citizens would profile a black person. especially one who is wearing a hooded sweater. my god help the innocent victims and families of those who are preyed upon

Truth's Door

#48788 Jan 18, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy lying pig...
The more you post, the more you sound like filthy BuffaLIE BilLIE. It just bubbles to the top. You can't help yourself.

Since you created yourself on Christmas Eve, your 26 days of existence have amounted to 64.6923 posts per day.

Now that sounds just like our BuffaLIE. With you and "cooch" and God knows whoever else you parade around as, that would make you one of Topix's most prolific hate-filled posters.

You've been around a long time before the eve of Christmas. That's too bad for you...because you have to live with you.

We don't.

Thank Goodness

Truth's Door

#48789 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by black people. its disgusting. i can only guess why most law abiding citizens would profile a black person. especially one who is wearing a hooded sweater. my god help the innocent victims and families of those who are preyed upon
Hey stats. Hiya doing today?

Long time, no see.

Someone said you can prove anything with stats. So, you don't need to "guess" about anything. You have you!

Can I borrow you for just a teeny-weensy, itty-bitty, unnoticeable, tiny second? I will prove what a hate-filled Idiot you are. Let me know if you're free for that second.

Oh yeah, stats, you've been manipulated! Go see the Truth doctor.

Truth's Door

#48790 Jan 18, 2013
stats wrote:
You didn't really mean that, stats.

Here, I'll fix that post up for you. Here's what you meant to write...

Every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by people of all races. It's disgusting. I can only guess why most law-abiding citizens profile other people, especially people who stalk children with loaded guns. May God help the innocent victims and families of those who are preyed upon by child killers and other criminals of society.

Now, that's much better, stats. Anytime you need to be unmanipulated, just let me know.

I stand at the ready. I stand with Truth!
stats

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#48791 Jan 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't really mean that, stats.
Here, I'll fix that post up for you. Here's what you meant to write...
Every single day reports flood into the news with crimes committed by people of all races. It's disgusting. I can only guess why most law-abiding citizens profile other people, especially people who stalk children with loaded guns. May God help the innocent victims and families of those who are preyed upon by child killers and other criminals of society.
Now, that's much better, stats. Anytime you need to be unmanipulated, just let me know.
I stand at the ready. I stand with Truth!
just speaking on the ongoing crime down here in south florida. it seems that every corner i turn there is a story involving another violent crime committed at least 98% of the time by a black american. you dont have to be a smart ass.. try and stay humble. im sure you will feel better
stats

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#48792 Jan 18, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stats. Hiya doing today?
Long time, no see.
Someone said you can prove anything with stats. So, you don't need to "guess" about anything. You have you!
Can I borrow you for just a teeny-weensy, itty-bitty, unnoticeable, tiny second? I will prove what a hate-filled Idiot you are. Let me know if you're free for that second.
Oh yeah, stats, you've been manipulated! Go see the Truth doctor.
black, white, Hispanic, Asian.. it doesn't matter. a street thug is a street thug. a danger to the community. yes the average black man walking down the street with their baggy clothes and gold teeth and dreadlocks sure needs to be looked out a little closer. the cops need to continue and start pushing harder on enforcing the laws down here in south Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 20 min foreel 2
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) 31 min 5 Poppin 6 Droppin 373
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 2 hr bozo 1
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... 4 hr Watchdog 1
News Local officials react to a week of national vio... 5 hr the truth 7
News Together Tupelo set today at Link Centre 5 hr Mississippi 5
News Fitchburg police: Level 3 sex offender charged ... 19 hr Louie 3
More from around the web