Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48702 Jan 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
NW rules mandate that he stay in his truck. The uniformed officer that attends NW meeting monthly emphasizes that he should do nothing except call 911 to report a specious person.
LE told him that night, "we don't need you to do that" when he advised he was following the child.
That's why he returned to his vehicle and made LE think he was not going to follow Trayvon. That's why he made sure LE was not on the phone when he exited his vehicle and chased Trayvon down to murder him.
Let's try this again: NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY IN HIS TRUCK. NOBODY TOLD HIM TO RETURN TO HIS TRUCK. NOBODY EVEN MENTIONED HIS TRUCK.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48703 Jan 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said that, Dufuss.
That's exactly what he said. He said John changed his story because of threats by police for giving false information.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48704 Jan 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratch is not a medical term. Doctors use laceration for scratch.
Get a dictionary.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48705 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How in blazes did they MATCH scratch marks on skin to the cement?!?!?!
They sampled his blood to the blood on the cement. It's not rocket science. Scratches leaves little if no blood at all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48706 Jan 16, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc Lindzee said they were 2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters.
Do you know what a centimeter is?
I'll gladly tell you. It is....
DRUMROLL, PLEASE...
0.393700787401575 OF an inch.
That means that both scratches were less than an inch. Neither needed stitches. Doc Lindzee will testify to that.
Those scratches certainly are not indicative of a head being bashed. Thug Zimmerman's going to have to come up with another LIE.
BTW...the state of Florida says Trayvon was a child when he was murdered. So, it looks like that will hold water in Florida's courtroom. Yours don't count.
http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48707 Jan 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are the one on the public dole. You have a habit of blaming others for things you know you are doing. Like being a racist and a hater.
If I were on the public dole, I would vote Democrat, be against guns, and siding with Martin on this case.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48708 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again: NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STAY IN HIS TRUCK.
Actually: he was told to break off his chase- cutting through the sideyards across the lawns at night- as soon as the dispatcher heard the butterball was breathing yard.

And the pedophile acknowledged this... yet he still somehow ended up three blocks away, not in sight of the truck he was supposed to be waiting by for the cops who were on the way.

Here's the map...

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tr...

Location hidden

#48709 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratches.

About the size and shape as a grain of rice.

PS: The pedophile Zimmerman would not have had a scratch on him if he stayed where he was told to stay.

PPS: The pedophile jumped this boy who was on the sideWALK exactly where he was supposed to be. The pedophile cut through side yards and JUMPED HIM at night with a gun. The pedophile Zimmerman CAUSED the confrontation.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#48712 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Are you saying Doc Lindzee lied?

Why would she? She's trying her best to help people get healthier, not help people get away with murder.

If Doc Lindzee says those scratches were 2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters, then dammit that's what they were.

When you look at that picture, remember that Doc Lindzee measured the scratches, she didn't measure the blood.

I give you an "E" for effort. You know better.

You're sooooooo right when you say that Team Thug Zimmerman doesn't need you. You are soooooooooooo right.

Location hidden

#48713 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If I were on the public dole,
You are on the public dole, you have a food stamp card in your wallet, you voted for draft dodger Romney, and you have DNA stains on your shirt..

Truth's Door

#48714 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what he said. He said John changed his story because of threats by police for giving false information.
Why did Thug Zimmerman change his story? Was he threatened by the police or the prosecution?

Thug Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher one thing but told the world another thing on the Hannity/ThugZimmerman/O'Mara Entertainment-Fundraising Hour.

Or maybe it was the Storytelling Hour.

Location hidden

#48715 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They sampled his blood to the blood on the cement.
Do show us the photograph of blood on the sidewalk.

Here's the map:

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tr...

Let's make sure we remember where the pedophile's truck was parked.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48716 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratches.
About the size and shape as a grain of rice.
PS: The pedophile Zimmerman would not have had a scratch on him if he stayed where he was told to stay.
PPS: The pedophile jumped this boy who was on the sideWALK exactly where he was supposed to be. The pedophile cut through side yards and JUMPED HIM at night with a gun. The pedophile Zimmerman CAUSED the confrontation.
scratch
verb
1 [ trans.] score or mark the surface of (something) with a sharp or pointed object : the car's paintwork was battered and scratched |[ intrans.] he scratched at a stain on his jacket.
• make a long, narrow superficial wound in the skin of : her arms were scratched by the thorns | I scratched myself on the tree.
• rub (a part of one's body) with one's fingernails to relieve itching : Jessica lifted her sunglasses and scratched her nose.
• make (a mark or hole) by scoring a surface with a sharp or pointed object : I found two names scratched on one of the windowpanes.
• write (something) hurriedly or awkwardly : pass me my writing things—I'll scratch a few letters before I get up.
•[ trans.] remove (something) from something else by pulling a sharp implement over it : he scratched away the plaster.

lacerate
verb [ trans.]
tear or deeply cut (something, esp. flesh or skin): the point had lacerated his neck |[as adj.]( lacerated) his badly lacerated hands and knees.
• figurative (of feelings or emotions) wound or injure : an assertion calculated to lacerate nobody's feelings.

Location hidden

#48717 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a dictionary.
I have five on my desk.

What you need to get is a lie detector and practice using it because you can't seem to get anything to fly here.

Scratch.

Booboo.

Not large enough to put a bandaid on.

PS: If the pedophile Zimmerman had stayed with the truck, he would be home getting drunk fighting with his wife looking out the window pretending to be a cop today.

And the boy he killed would be alive.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#48718 Jan 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the public dole, you have a food stamp card in your wallet, you voted for draft dodger Romney, and you have DNA stains on your shirt..
How would you know that? Am I posting here all day and night long like you do? Am I involved in dozens of discussion groups on Topix like you are making posts all day and night long?

Of course not. You only see my posts after I get home from work. I only post to three topics (if I have the time) in the US thread.

Your posts are night and day. They are here in the US topix as well as in the Ohio Topix. You post hundreds of replies every single day. Us working people don't have that kind of time.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#48720 Jan 16, 2013
Trayvon is just another dead criminal. Just think of how many people will not be crime victims now that is worm food.

Truth's Door

#48724 Jan 16, 2013
****SPECIAL PROGRAMMING ALERT****

UPCOMING AT THE MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME HOUR...

THE THUG ZIMMERMAN LYINGTELLING HOUR

This special two-part series will lay out Thug Zimmerman's two versions of whether Trayvon "ran" on that fateful evening.

Thug Zimmerman's apologists hang on his every word, as if the child killer speaks the gospel. But what happens when the THUG child killer contradicts his very own words?

They were not just any words. The child killer's apologists' theories hang on if Trayvon "ran" from Thug Zimmerman. According to them, since Trayvon "ran" then he should have made it home.

Well, let's see what Thug Zimmerman has to say about that.

STAY TUNED

Truth's Door

#48725 Jan 16, 2013
THE THUG ZIMMERMAN LYINGTELLING HOUR

Is brought to you by the Florida Department of Corrections

"If you do the crime, we've got a cot for you."

Michael D. Crews, Secretary
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48726 Jan 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They sampled his blood to the blood on the cement. It's not rocket science. Scratches leaves little if no blood at all.
lol! It's a good thing you completely side stepped the point son!

Truth's Door

#48727 Jan 16, 2013
****THE THUG ZIMMERMAN LYINGTELLING HOUR****

Part One

911 tapes...

THUG Zimmerman: Sh!t he's running.

DISPATCHER: He's running. Which way is he running?

THUG Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

DISPATCHER: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

THUG Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]

DISPATCHER: Are you following him?

THUG Zimmerman: Yeah

DISPATCHER: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Thug Zimmerman 911 transcript...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taking comfort in Nancy Grace's world (Jan '09) 7 hr ImmaGetMeSome 44
News Family marks 100 days since LaFollette woman di... 8 hr Tell us 11
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Thu geezerjock 1
News 18-year sentence for gang shooting (Dec '07) Thu Tribe of Ephraim 130
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Thu payme 12
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Wed VICIOUS 1,144
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial Wed old dog 124
More from around the web