Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47809 Jan 7, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Moochelle's bestest friend, should take her own advice, and breathe in a gallon on that water....
Hey sucker, how you doing?

Too bad you have to breathe at all.

Truth's Door

#47810 Jan 7, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I wasn't replying to you, though now i see that that is exactly what i did. I was agreeing with and trying to amplify what you were saying. It just came out wrong. Sorry! I totally agree with what you said to him/her.
Don't take two aspirin.

Please call me in the morning.

LOL

(I understand. Thank you for the clarification)

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47811 Jan 7, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
xxxrayted, I have you pegged a few notches up the Stupid Ladder than your pal Here Is Stupid. Up is good, down is terrible.
Apparently, you read only what you want to read. I clearly told you in my post to read the law.
I'll tell you again...read the law. Don't be a stubborn FOOL.
One more time...in a Stand Your Ground (SYG) hearing in the state of Florida, the burden of proof is on the defendant. The prosecution doesn't need to prove anything.
If Thug Zimmerman wants to have that hearing, it will take place on April 26, 45 days prior to the start date of the trial (as per Florida law).
Go ahead and use your research methods to see for yourself. Do not take my word for it. And also don't rely on your limited understanding of Florida law to guide you.
When that "legal expert on the radio" isn't available to you, just go to the source of Truth and Facts and find out for yourself. Read the law...the SYG law
And BTW...it doesn't matter if you haven't seen the evidence that you're not looking for. As a citizen of Ohio, I highly doubt if you'll be called to jury duty in Seminole County, Florida.
You keep assuming that this person has ANY intelligence. Clearly that is not the case.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47812 Jan 7, 2013
The judge writes that his considered several factors, most of which weighed against Zimmerman.

Among them,“this is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him” for domestic violence.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47816 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And again, that is your claim, son!

We KNOW that!
Yes we know you can't read.......

That is why you claimed it is not a fact that it is a gated subdivision.........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47817 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Again son, that's you're claim. What it has to do with my statement only you know.... or maybe you don't!
Your statement proves you have no evidence.........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47818 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why son? You're a proven liar after all!
Prove it

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47819 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I can't prove your opinions wrong son.

They're yours and yours alone!
Duck and dodge

Yea

It is only my opinion that it is a gated community..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47820 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! But I proved you lied son!

Clearly it makes anything you CLAIM as truth suspect! And it's not up to me to prove your opinions not factual. It's up to you to prove they are!

I love this comedy channel!1
When and where troll?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47821 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually, I did prove one of YOUR facts wrong son!

In fact, I proved two points were wrong!

Isn't that GREAT?!?!?! I sure think so!

So now it's time for you to man up don't you think son?
When and where troll????

Waiting

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47822 Jan 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, it would be quite a risk to put the child murderer on the stand. LOL.
Won't happen unless the defense has even more evidence

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47823 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>No one cares but Thug Zimmerman if it never happens.

But if the Thug does ask for a SYG hearing, he will have to testify, you FOOL.

Your opinion of whether it actually happens or not is MOOT...

Just like you!
Please show us the law that says he must testify..........LOL

OOOPS caught in another lie......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47824 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>The law says that Thug Zimmerman is the prime suspect for the murder of the innocent child he killed.
Yep

Just like OJ was..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47825 Jan 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Little Man,

The more difficult task would be to prove ONE right.
Already done........LOL
the skinny

Germany

#47826 Jan 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know you can't read.......
That is why you claimed it is not a fact that it is a gated subdivision.........LOL
They don't like to talk about the fact that Twin Lakes is a gated community. They had to gravitate away from these talking points when people found out that the gated community at Twin Lakes is integrated.

It blew holes in their "minorities are not welcome" theory.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/28/opinion/burton-...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47827 Jan 7, 2013
the skinny wrote:
<quoted text>They don't like to talk about the fact that Twin Lakes is a gated community. They had to gravitate away from these talking points when people found out that the gated community at Twin Lakes is integrated.

It blew holes in their "minorities are not welcome" theory.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/28/opinion/burton-...
These fools are stuck on stupid

The evidence shows that the dead perp beat Zim
It shows Zim was on his back and the perp was on top of him....

In every state of the nation it is legal to shoot someone in that situation

Not one of them as shown one shred of evidence that proves different.....

Zim walks and they cry.......Then riot and burn down there own houses and businesses
That is what blacks do........

Truth's Door

#47828 Jan 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please show us the law that says he must testify..........LOL

OOOPS caught in another lie......
You are a TRUE FOOL.

You claim that people say something that they didn't say and then you say they are caught in a lie. We all see right through you.

NOWHERE do I say that "the law says that he must testify".

That's YOU saying that. Here is EXACTLY what I posted...

"But if the Thug does ask for a SYG hearing, he will have to testify, you FOOL."

He will have to testify because he's the only eyewitness to what happened in its entirety. He can present no viable evidence to the judge in a SYG hearing unless he testifies. He has to testify also because the available evidence is insufficient to convince a judge of the Thug's claims.

He has to testify, he must testify if he is to have any chance in a SYG hearing. But even if he does testify, that LIAR is still doomed.

There is NO law that can make anyone do anything. Laws are made to prevent behavior and encourage law-abiding behavior, among other things.

Stop claiming people say something they didn't say, you LYING FOOL.

Truth's Door

#47829 Jan 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>When and where troll?
You're up to 1,254 posts since January 1st.

At close of business yesterday (midnight EST), you were at over 200 posts per day.

You're well on your way to maintaining that pace. Not that you need me go tell you, but if you get to 51, 140 posts by midnight tonight...you'll maintain your 200 posts per day and will achieve your 100,000th post by the first week of September 2013.

I'll continue to keep you informed of your progress, LIAR.

No need to thank me. It is a public service message that I am all too glad to provide.

Never before has someone said so much in so short a time yet have said nothing in no time. You should have no trouble in a hot air balloon ride.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47830 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>You are a TRUE FOOL.

You claim that people say something that they didn't say and then you say they are caught in a lie. We all see right through you.

NOWHERE do I say that "the law says that he must testify".

That's YOU saying that. Here is EXACTLY what I posted...

"But if the Thug does ask for a SYG hearing, he will have to testify, you FOOL."

He will have to testify because he's the only eyewitness to what happened in its entirety. He can present no viable evidence to the judge in a SYG hearing unless he testifies. He has to testify also because the available evidence is insufficient to convince a judge of the Thug's claims.

He has to testify, he must testify if he is to have any chance in a SYG hearing. But even if he does testify, that LIAR is still doomed.

There is NO law that can make anyone do anything. Laws are made to prevent behavior and encourage law-abiding behavior, among other things.

Stop claiming people say something they didn't say, you LYING FOOL.
Read what you said liar

<quoted text>No one cares but Thug Zimmerman if it never happens.

Your opinion of whether it actually happens or not is MOOT...

Just like you!

Did you read what you wrote troll????

Did you read it this time??????

How about that time?

Or this time????

So why can't you prove your lie???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47831 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>You're up to 1,254 posts since January 1st.

At close of business yesterday (midnight EST), you were at over 200 posts per day.

You're well on your way to maintaining that pace. Not that you need me go tell you, but if you get to 51, 140 posts by midnight tonight...you'll maintain your 200 posts per day and will achieve your 100,000th post by the first week of September 2013.

I'll continue to keep you informed of your progress, LIAR.

No need to thank me. It is a public service message that I am all too glad to provide.

Never before has someone said so much in so short a time yet have said nothing in no time. You should have no trouble in a hot air balloon ride.
Spin spin spin does not change the fact that Zim walks and you cry, and riot and burn down your own houses and business's like you do every time you riot..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 3 hr T3xxy 2
News The Latest: Trump pledges full support for shoo... 8 hr RIP 4
News Murder Was the Case: LA Homicide No. 280, Man S... (Dec '09) Thu Julioside 31
News Ohio set to execute inmate with walking, breath... Wed Absolutely shocked 1
News Fatal Mississippi police shooting: Judge dismis... Wed Lamars Coma 12
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) Tue Kens 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Tue Mikes nephew K 28
More from around the web