Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#47669 Jan 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one posting "your facts" that you dare not post "3rd party" evidence to back up.

Remember?
Posted links for all of the facts..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47672 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You take the only fact on your list of made up crap and try to convince people that others disputed the only fact you had correctly.

The problem is your diminished mental capacity. You can't comprehend what others are saying to you, have said over and over and over and over. Yet, you still have no idea of what is being said.

You never say anything new, just the same thing over and over ad nauseam.

You live in your own little world and don't let reality enter into it.
Wrong again..........

Not my list
It was stated by the defense team and blacks here called it my opinion and it proved they are liars..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47673 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He never said that. You are too stupid to comprehend what he has said to you over and over and over.

You are an ignorant, mentally deficient creep with a little man complex, the same complex the police said Zimmerthugman suffers from.
Wrong again

I posted her word for word claims.....

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47674 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>If he didn't he wouldn't continue representing Zim. No lawyer likes a black mark on their record. The more successful they are, the more they can charge clients in the future.
O'Mara is known for cutting plea deals for his clients.

Didn't you know?

Truth's Door

#47675 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes once again you admit you have never proven me wrong
HA!

The Facts prove you wrong.

Truth's Door

#47676 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Posted links for all of the facts..........LOL
HA!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47680 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
O'Mara is known for cutting plea deals for his clients.
Didn't you know?
Good. Maybe they will drop the charge to assault and consider time served.

Truth's Door

#47682 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Good. Maybe they will drop the charge to assault and consider time served.
That won't be possible since there is a dead body.

How come y'all keep forgetting there's a DEAD BODY?

Time served? HA! That's funny.

The lesser offenses that are available for Thug Zimmerman to plead down to includes manslaughter and third degree murder.

If O'Mara is able to convince Angela Corey to agree to either lesser charge, his client will still be facing a long time in prison.

“Facts”

Tlajomulco De Ziga, Mexico

#47683 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>O'Mara is known for cutting plea deals for his clients.

Didn't you know?
You are as sharp as a box of marbles

Don't you know that??

“Facts”

#47684 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>HA!

The Facts prove you wrong.
But you can't post any of these facts..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

#47685 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>HA!
Yep
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47686 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That won't be possible since there is a dead body.
The lesser offenses that are available for Thug Zimmerman to plead down to includes manslaughter and third degree murder.
If O'Mara is able to convince Angela Corey to agree to either lesser charge, his client will still be facing a long time in prison.
Zim has the last call and I don't think he will go for it because he did nothing wrong. He defended himself with his firearm in fear of serious bodily harm or death. Nothing wrong with that.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47687 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Little man, it was number one on your list followed by another "fact" that Trayvon was trespassing. You are a liar. Every post of yours is full of lies.

People keep pointing out your lies to you and you reply with more lies.

Little man, you are a liar.
Prove it troll..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47688 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Zim has the last call and I don't think he will go for it because he did nothing wrong. He defended himself with his firearm in fear of serious bodily harm or death. Nothing wrong with that.
100 percent correct

The blacks just don't understand that

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47689 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>That won't be possible since there is a dead body.

People get shot everyday in justifiable shootings

The dead body does prove that the dead perp was on top of Zim and beating him when he was shot

And that is all it proves

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47690 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Little man, it was number one on your list followed by another "fact" that Trayvon was trespassing. You are a liar. Every post of yours is full of lies.

Lying bl

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47691 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:

Blacks said the list was only my opinion
And I proved them liars

And people wonder why so many blacks live in ghettos........

Truth's Door

#47692 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Zim has the last call and I don't think he will go for it because he did nothing wrong. He defended himself with his firearm in fear of serious bodily harm or death. Nothing wrong with that.
Oh but if it were just that simple for the Thug.

If that's ALL he did, then he should be able to argue as such at a SYG hearing. The judge has set aside April 26 (as per Florida law) for the Thug to make such claims.

I'd love to see that child killer and LIAR take the stand. The funniest part will be when the bailiff asks him if he swears tell the Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.

His tongue will become as twisted as his mind is.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47693 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Oh but if it were just that simple for the Thug.

If that's ALL he did, then he should be able to argue as such at a SYG hearing. The judge has set aside April 26 (as per Florida law) for the Thug to make such claims.

I'd love to see that child killer and LIAR take the stand. The funniest part will be when the bailiff asks him if he swears tell the Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.

Your spin just makes you look even dumber and does not change the evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the dead black perp was on top of Zim and beating him when the gun went off.........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47694 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Oh but if it were just that simple for the Thug.

Never happen

It will go to a jury so when you hoodlums start rioting you will be shot like the dead perp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Sun Gracie 106
News Bruner Murder Trial Begins Sun EatFecesAndPerish 3
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Sun payme 14
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Sun Reason 148
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Sun OLD TOWN NEWHALL1... 160
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial Sat get out 125
News Judge: School can fire guard over 'black thugs'... Sat Wyatt Trayush 2
More from around the web