Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,913)

Showing posts 38,241 - 38,260 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what source do you speak of? What selective facts? Facts are facts, they are not selective. Only assumptions and speculations are selective. Details are either selective or facts.
There are two events that took place that night that are in question: one is Zim running after Martin AFTER Martin took off first. Zimmerman did not chase him. The other event was separate; the attack that took place that led to the shooting.
Don't forget Zimmerman made sure he disconnected from LE before he chased Trayvon down.

And shot him to death.

He couldn't pass his criminal justice classes but he must have learned a little bit.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Our wonderful president has so many fans on Topix I thought I would share this with you.

President Obama is the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to receive more than 51% of the popular vote per CBS news.
God Bless our President

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, chased after him with a loaded weapon. With one thing in mind.

Corey knows this and will prove it in court.
AMEN!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the undisputed facts:

Zim called 911 to report a suspicious male not familiar to him

After the attack, witnesses told police it was Martin on top of Zimmerman who was screaming for help.

Autopsy reports show no evidence of physical altercations on Martins' body outside of the bullet wound.

Paramedic reports show that they treated a wound in the back of Zim's head, a broken nose and both eyes.

Martin's doctor confirmed those wounds.

Self-defense is described as protecting yourself from an attacker--not beating your attacker after he was unable to further attack. Beating your supposed attacker the way Martin did was beyond self-defense. It was physical assault.

There are absolutely no witnesses that can state they seen Zim attack Martin.

Now. The rest of the story has to be nurtured from the facts presented above. It's all here-say from that point. There were only two witnesses that can say what actually happened behind the houses during the attack, and one of those witnesses is dead.

It's apparent who suffered the most physical injuries before the gunshot. It's documented. It's proof. There is no possible way for a prosecutor to convince a jury that the event took place in reverse of the undisputed evidence. Again, in our country, a person charged with a crime is innocent unless a prosecutor can provide real evidence (not assumptions) that the person charged with the crime is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Your timetable is wholly and indisputably insufficient and lacking in key "undisputed facts".

You went from Thug Zimmerman "called 911" and straight to "After the attack".

HA

Don't you think you missed a few Facts? C'mon man, if you gonna put together a timetable of "undisputed facts," at least you can be more precise.

Tell ya what...

I'm gonna give your imprecise self another chance. Rewrite that mess and next time also remember that "undisputed facts" do NOT include your opinions.

While you're poring over the facts in the boatload of evidence, let us know what doc Lindzee has to say about the Thug's head injuries. I'm only interested in two key words in her report of his day-after examination that are, indeed, FACTS.

Let us know about how the Thug misled the court and silently sat by while his wifey flat-out LIED to the judge. That goes to his credibility.

Now, that ought to be enough to get you started on your rewrite. Feel free to consult me if you run into any problems. I'll set you straight.

But you already know that.

If you don't, you should.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea says Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence………..LOL
Post 47036 here……http://www.topix.com/for um/us/politics/TKPEED6J6ONM651 R6/p1975
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??
Zimmerman killed him with his loaded weapon. I'd say that's about as clear a definition as one can get.
yea wrote.
We all know Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and specifically stalked Martin. After all, there was no one else there.
Not only that, but he left his vehicle against NW rules, against LE monthly instructions and against the dispatcher saying "we don't need you to do that".

The jury will have no problem discerning his motive.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Be Truthful, Zazz, and Yeah: I was reading a blog from a while ago, and someone brought up a good point. I'm interested in your all's insights...While Robert Zimmerman was defending Zimmerman, and retelling what Zimmerman told him (quotes and all), Robert never once mentioned Martin going for the gun. He said Martin saw the gun, and that's when he threatened Zimmerman's life, but he never said Zimmerman told him Martin reached for the gun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I already have son. But since it your mind, you lie doesn't count, well, there's not much I can do!
Tell you what, in the previous post you claimed I said Zimmy's is guilt. Post the entry number so we can all see what you're talking about.
Remember son. You're claiming I said he's guilty. I'm going out on a limb here just for you and say it's murder since that's what we're talking about. You have this penchant for changing the subject when you're caught in your trap so I just want to be clear.
Until then, I believe we can call you a LIAR, right?
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me to post a link where you said Zim is going to jail???
Just let me know..........Happy to help out..........LOL
You poor mentally deficient creature. She is asking you to point to a post where she said he is guilty. You can't do that so you attempt to divert attention elsewhere.

Mentally deficient. Not your fault. Genes.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

WHATS A TRAYVON?????

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And what source do you speak of? What selective facts? Facts are facts, they are not selective. Only assumptions and speculations are selective. Details are either selective or facts.

There are two events that took place that night that are in question: one is Zim running after Martin AFTER Martin took off first. Zimmerman did not chase him. The other event was separate; the attack that took place that led to the shooting.
It's all one event that ended with Thug Zimmerman killing the innocent child.

If you want to talk about a separate event, there's always the police investigation.

OR

Thug Zimmerman being charged with murder.

OR

Thug Zimmerman's first bail hearing...the one in which, well, you know...that thing him and wifey did, trying to pull one over on the judge.

OR

Thug Zimmerman raising blood money.

OR

The Hannity/ThugZimmerman/O'Mara Entertainment-Fundraising Hour

OR

The Thug being in hiding.

Take your pick. There's separate events all over the place.

BUT...one thing is sure...It was one event in which Thug Zimmerman killed child Trayvon. Many moving parts, but it was ONE event.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Zimmerman made sure he disconnected from LE before he chased Trayvon down.

And shot him to death.

He couldn't pass his criminal justice classes but he must have learned a little bit.
Yes, he learned a little.

But he forgot...

If you're not a cop, that BLUE LINE is mighty thick.

That's Criminal Justice 101.

No wonder he couldn't make it!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

do unto others wrote:
Be Truthful, Zazz, and Yeah: I was reading a blog from a while ago, and someone brought up a good point. I'm interested in your all's insights...While Robert Zimmerman was defending Zimmerman, and retelling what Zimmerman told him (quotes and all), Robert never once mentioned Martin going for the gun. He said Martin saw the gun, and that's when he threatened Zimmerman's life, but he never said Zimmerman told him Martin reached for the gun.
That's interesting.

I'll look into that a bit more. If that's the case, that's damning to Thug Zimmerman's defense.

It may be one of the hurdles that "pro bono" O'Mara is having problems with, thus the continuances.

O'Mara is known to plead his clients. Maybe that's in the works too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
WHATS A TRAYVON?????
A murdered child. What9978 are you? How would you feel if your child was murdered?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

do unto others wrote:
Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle and not left with a loaded weapon to stalk Martin.

Especially since he claimed he was "scared."

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>I comprehend just fine. I've only been here less than a week.
Color is irrelevant to me I classify people more by intellegence and depth than color. I've read a few of your posts too.

Why You so racist against whites????
You mean you've only been on here a week under that profile.

I know. But you've been here much longer than that. Don't be shy. And, please, don't be a LIAR.

That's just not good. You know what I mean? Don't get started on the wrong foot. There is NOTHING in ANY post that I write, nor fiber in my being, that attests to me being racist against Whites.

Or any color, for that matter. I love diversity. It is simple to throw around such words. But it is only easy to attach them to those who are racist.

Stick around, those who are deserving of that are on here everyday. You shoulda been around during and before the election. They came out of the woodworks. But you already know that. I know.

You say color is irrelevant to you. That's a laugh. Since it is YOU who brought it up in at least one of your posts on here and you used it in a VERY derogatory way.

You don't need to be reading ANY of my posts. Your time would be better spent elsewhere. You need to be reading the posts in the Bible. They are known as scriptures.

I'm taking a moment to beseech you to not continue to go down the path of iniquity. It is a terrible path. Read the Bible. Go to church on Sunday. Talk with The Lord, even now.

He is forgiving and he is slow to anger.

I am mere mortal. I'm forgiving too. But don't push it. I'm slow to anger too. But once you've reached your limit with me...you'll wish you never knew me.

Now...

Hearken to the words of wisdom. If you do, you'll be alright. If you don't...then don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok. I hope my time haven't been wasted on you. You gonna be a good soldier and do the right thing?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>Racist scumbag negro has the nerve to run for office after shooting 2 white boys in the back:

http://www.gazette.com/articles/council-14920...

A man convicted of being an accessory to murder in the 1997 shotgun slayings of two teen-age boys in Cheyenne Meadows is running for Colorado Springs City Council.

Read more..........
No hate crime here folks, move along, nothing to see..........
You can keep your links. No opening them from me.

No need for your nasty azz to bring me ANYTHING.

You are only my footstool, you Idiot.

You are a filthy nasty buzzard. How dare your putrid butt bring me ANYTHING?

Your posts are as unsightly as you are. Pigs in the filthiest sties are better than you could ever dream of being.

You think that one day you can post offensive, vulgar, ill-natured things to me and others and then the next day think we are buddy-buddy and we can talk about a matter?

YOU DAMN FOOL!

Gird yourself and run away from me as quickly and hurriedly as you possibly can!

RUN

AND RUN FAST!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe that?

I learned alot of years ago if you show respect and courtesy to a cop they return it. If you come off like an asshole you gunna get thumped.

I just happen to know that from first hand experience. Some people though have to keep getting hit over and over with a 2x4 until it sinks in and some it never does.

It's what makes Cops on t.v. so entertaining, haa haa
Your experiences are just that...

YOUR experiences.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have gotten your 1st 2013 paycheck yet have you?
Maybe you don't get a paycheck? But don't worry it won't be long until you see price increases at everything you look at.

It's what happens when those who sell merchandise to us and provide services for us. When either the economy goes down or their cost of business goes up,so do the prices.

Doesn't matter if your a Billionaire republican or a democrat getting a welfare check. It's a hell of a lot more than a hit on an income tax return ya know.
You post to me but you don't understand me. Let's see....

You responded to me with your post when I posted...

"God Bless Our President"

The Heavenly Father knew exactly what I meant. But you didn't.

You live in darkness...darkness of the mind.

Since you've decided to ignorantly interfere with a request that I make to The Lord when I say "God Bless our President," this is what I mean...

Lord Jesus, give our President Obama the wisdom, courage, perseverance and dedication to lead the people of the great land of America.

Let his life and work shine as a beacon of Hope to people of lands throughout the world.

Continue to mold him and shape him. We are clay in your hands, Holy One. Mold us all according to your will, your way.

The enemies of the President are all about him, seeking to trap him; to smear him; to undercut him. Lord, humble his enemies; make them his footstool. Soften their hearts so that they'll work with our President to help all Americans.

Lord, continue to instill in him the desire to see every American with a job that wants one; a desire in him to see that our seniors are cared for in the twilight of their lives; a desire to see to the welfare and safety of our children.

Lord Jesus, bless our President Obama to continue to look out for the women of our nation. Oh Lord, the women of America (and the world) bear a heavy burden. They are the nurturer of our children, yet we treat them so terribly bad. Give our President the continued presence to lift our up our women...

Whether it is in seeing them get equal pay for equal work or providing the proper medical care for their bodies without the intrusion of politicians or providing the tools to take care of their children and parents or the tools to separate women from violence...please Lord, bless our President.

Bless our President to set policies and guidelines to lead America forward to its best and brightest days.

Lord Jesus...we know that there is nothing impossible with You. Bless our President to make the impossible possible. Open doors, Jesus, for breakthroughs in Peace, breakthroughs in Bipartisanship, breakthroughs in employment, breakthroughs in the fiscal health of our nation, breakthroughs in the violence all about us.

Lord God, Bless our President. Bless his wife Michelle and bless their two lovely daughters. Bless his advisors and all those at the levers of power in our nation.

Thank You, Lord.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You post to me but you don't understand me. Let's see....
You responded to me with your post when I posted...
"God Bless Our President"
The Heavenly Father knew exactly what I meant. But you didn't.
You live in darkness...darkness of the mind.
Since you've decided to ignorantly interfere with a request that I make to The Lord when I say "God Bless our President," this is what I mean...
Lord Jesus, give our President Obama the wisdom, courage, perseverance and dedication to lead the people of the great land of America.
Let his life and work shine as a beacon of Hope to people of lands throughout the world.
Continue to mold him and shape him. We are clay in your hands, Holy One. Mold us all according to your will, your way.
The enemies of the President are all about him, seeking to trap him; to smear him; to undercut him. Lord, humble his enemies; make them his footstool. Soften their hearts so that they'll work with our President to help all Americans.
Lord, continue to instill in him the desire to see every American with a job that wants one; a desire in him to see that our seniors are cared for in the twilight of their lives; a desire to see to the welfare and safety of our children.
Lord Jesus, bless our President Obama to continue to look out for the women of our nation. Oh Lord, the women of America (and the world) bear a heavy burden. They are the nurturer of our children, yet we treat them so terribly bad. Give our President the continued presence to lift our up our women...
Whether it is in seeing them get equal pay for equal work or providing the proper medical care for their bodies without the intrusion of politicians or providing the tools to take care of their children and parents or the tools to separate women from violence...please Lord, bless our President.
Bless our President to set policies and guidelines to lead America forward to its best and brightest days.
Lord Jesus...we know that there is nothing impossible with You. Bless our President to make the impossible possible. Open doors, Jesus, for breakthroughs in Peace, breakthroughs in Bipartisanship, breakthroughs in employment, breakthroughs in the fiscal health of our nation, breakthroughs in the violence all about us.
Lord God, Bless our President. Bless his wife Michelle and bless their two lovely daughters. Bless his advisors and all those at the levers of power in our nation.
Thank You, Lord.
Amen!
Just beautiful.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
I'll look into that a bit more. If that's the case, that's damning to Thug Zimmerman's defense.
It may be one of the hurdles that "pro bono" O'Mara is having problems with, thus the continuances.
O'Mara is known to plead his clients. Maybe that's in the works too.
I need to look into it more too. It was just something I hadn't thought of, or heard about before, even though his dad, brother, and friend were quite vocal in the beginning.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. It's your claim.
As for the events, Zimmerman stalked Martin with a loaded weapon.
As for your proclaimed "attacked," we already know Zimmerman shot and killed Martin. Again, that's not in question.
And trust me, they are not "separate" as you claim.
It's not my claim, it's the law.

When a heated situation is over, it's over. You cannot use revenge as an excuse for a past incident. After Zim lost track of Martin, that situation ended, It did not give Martin any right to attack him later on.

If I get into a screaming match with my neighbor, I cannot come out the next day, punch him in the face and claim it was in self-defense. When we parted the previous day, that ended the event.

Zimmerman did not stalk Martin. He followed him for about ten seconds and stopped at the request of the dispatcher. To say he stalked Martin is no different than if I take a walk to the store and happen to be behind another pedestrian. That's not stalking, and Zim was never charged with it. Stalking and following are two entirely different things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,241 - 38,260 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••