Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47087 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes proving you a liar is fun..........LOL
lol! And yet, the only one shown to have lied is YOU son.

So really, this can be added to your list of lies!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47088 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
In your inviable post only..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Not just because you keep claiming innocence son.

Only because it was proven you lied. That's all.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47089 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that claimed the burden of proof was not on the prosecution..........LOL
lol! That's because you claimed the prosecution has to disprove self defense son.

Don't you know your own argument anymore my little twit?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47090 Jan 3, 2013
Zimmerthugman's unarmed child victim was out weighed by more than 50 pounds by his murderer.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47091 Jan 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admitt you know of no evidence that proves Zim committed a crime........
But you still say that he is guilty........
Proving you are a racist....
lol!That's why I keep telling a simple minded person like you son... "... that's what a trial is for!"

And like I also said, you just don't get it!

And you keep proving that over and over and over and over and over and....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47092 Jan 3, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a problem with pedophiles and people like you who enable them....anyone who enables a pedophile is just as guilty.....you defend everything the filthy bastard says because you and him are in lockstep,....that makes you suspect in my book....that reveals your true nature,....a typical hip hop cultural idiot.
So you must really hate the Catholic Church then.

And the Pope too.

Not good son.

Location hidden

#47093 Jan 3, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a problem with pedophiles and people like you who enable them....anyone who enables a pedophile is just as guilty.....you defend everything the filthy bastard says because you and him are in lockstep,....that makes you suspect in my book....that reveals your true nature,....a typical hip hop cultural idiot.
ROFLMAO. As if anyone cares what you think. You have no credibility.

Is it June yet?

Location hidden

#47094 Jan 3, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he have help from his Dad who was a judge?
I would sure hope so. What kind of father doesn't help their kids any way they can?And a judge on top of it? HAA Haa. Bet you he was brought up under that strict justice of law enforcement too. that would suck having all your Dad's friends,cops detectives and lawyers growing up wouldn't it!
I don't see where zims past was all that bad. a 20 y.o. who stuck up for a friend getting hassled by some dudes in a bar with a few shoves? It wasn't a knocked down and out fight. The cops flashed their badges and zim fell in line. That's not too hard to believe.
Having the charge reduced to a non-violent resisting is reasonable by cooperating when the badge came out. Shit that's the way it's Supposed to be.He didn't know they were cops.
Domestic violence can mean anything today, you grab your old lady too hard and she's a bitch.. can get That charge against you.
What else???? Oh Yeah a speeding ticket dismissed cause the cop didn't show up. What was the 3rd felony?
Damn my police record is worse than his,,,except for D.V. Dudes that hit women are pussy's.
Ironic that out of the thousands of beaten to death,shot,stabbed,killed,murd ered,butchered and sacrificed
black teens it's the one killed by a

non black that brings attention. That's shameful it really is......
All I get from it is blacks don't really gives a shit, why would you expect anyone else too?
Fortunately your hatred for blacks based on their skin color has nothing to do with Zimmerthugman being charged with murder.

His fate will be decided by a jury with the prejudiced ones weeded out.
heldebeast

France

#47095 Jan 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. As if anyone cares what you think. You have no credibility.
Is it June yet?
I just told you i don't care what people think about me....but you care enough about what they think of you that you had to respond with one of your socks....lol.....racebaiter, pedophile,....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47096 Jan 3, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I just told you i don't care what people think about me....but you care enough about what they think of you that you had to respond with one of your socks....lol.....racebaiter, pedophile,....
lol! How about we just simply say you don't care and we'll leave it at that, son?
heldebeast

France

#47097 Jan 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately your hatred for blacks based on their skin color has nothing to do with Zimmerthugman being charged with murder.
His fate will be decided by a jury with the prejudiced ones weeded out.
Fortunately your hatred for whites based on their skin color has nothing to do with Zimmerman going free.

His fate will be decided by a jury once Omara has weeded out you macaques....ugh ugh ugh ...lol. go swing on a star, and carry moonbeam home in a jar.
heldebeast

France

#47098 Jan 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How about we just simply say you don't care and we'll leave it at that, son?
lol....how about you just GFY, grandpa.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#47099 Jan 3, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
NO.
It is YOU who has been caught in yet ANOTHER LIE.
Clearly you did not read the medical examiner's autopsy report that is widely available and has been posted on this very thread.
It clearly states Trayvon's height and weight.
The police report and Lindzee state THUG Zimmerman's weight and height. You apparently did NOT read them either. They are widely available to see as well.
They clearly state THUG Zimmerman's weight.
Go catch up.
Everybody else has.
What a Supreme Clown you are.
I have posted the autopsy report here my self many times..........LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/tray...
And I even stated that the report has a different height than many other reports.

they vary from 71 inches to 75.6 inches.........

So it is evident you did not read..........ROTFLMAO

I also posted links that show many times after rigor-mortise has set in that the body will me sure much shorter than a living standing human.

So it is evident you did not read..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#47100 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
A murder charge.
Go check and see.
I was also charged with murder and a jury found me not guilty and I still have a CCWP

So what does your rant prove???
NOTHING

Oj was charged with murder along with millions of others found not guilty........

Get over it.....

Zim walks.

“Facts”

Mexico

#47101 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
There's only two morons on this thread...
YOU
AND
BUFFALIE BILL (currently parading as hildebeast)
There are a few other of your pals who are closing in on that title too, but you two are the cream of the crop...
Crap crop, that is!
And then you woke up..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#47102 Jan 3, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....how about you just GFY, grandpa.
lol! How about you show us how a pro like you does it, son?

“Facts”

Mexico

#47103 Jan 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Such a simple and stupid mind. Let's review, shall we?
"....Just because Joseph can provide a story which might explain his obtaining the coat without having stolen it, does not necessarily establish reasonable doubt..."
So son, just because Zimmerman can provide a story"...does not necessarily establish reasonable doubt..."
I don't think you can understand, but take my word, it doesn't work in Zimmy's favor.
And this is from your source my funny little twit!
Wrong again troll........

If the coat had dried paint on it and was old and worn out there would be NO case......

And because the evidence backs up Zims story there will be no conviction........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#47104 Jan 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's because you claimed the prosecution has to disprove self defense son.
Don't you know your own argument anymore my little twit?
I see once again you have never sat in a trial..........LOL

But nice duck and dodge

“Facts”

Mexico

#47106 Jan 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
Zimmerthugman's unarmed child victim was out weighed by more than 50 pounds by his murderer.
But somehow this poor little boy was able to break Zims nose (medical report) bash in the back of his skull (doctors report) and knock Zim on his back (grass stains) and not suffer any wounds except to his knuckles and a single point blank gun shot wound..........

Yes a jury will se this..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#47107 Jan 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!That's why I keep telling a simple minded person like you son... "... that's what a trial is for!"
And like I also said, you just don't get it!
And you keep proving that over and over and over and over and over and....
So how did you convict Zim in your sheeple mind with no evidence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang related shooting leaves West Valinda man dead (Jul '09) 10 hr Killamunati 257
Is a Fake Cop Murdering Miss. Motorists? (May '12) 18 hr Charles 2
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras Thu barefoot2626 12
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Wed Joe snuffy 2
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
Murder trial gets underway in Blytheville Wed EEG 6
4 mothers share pain of losing sons Wed Calvin Ralls 7
More from around the web