Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
38,061 - 38,080 of 65,995 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why I keep posting the link my little troll???
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
lol! I know son. Because you don't read your source, so you get caught in your own trap.

You really are intent on proving your stupidity, aren't you?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So let me repeat your source again son....
EXAMPLE: Joseph is on trial for stealing a coat from a local store. The stolen coat, while not unique, was fairly uncommon, and sold in only a few stores nationwide. Joseph was discovered several blocks from the store with a coat just like the one that was stolen 2 hours earlier. He was trying to sell the coat to passersby for $10. The coat sells in stores for $100. Joseph claims that his father gave him the coat just minutes before, and because he didn’t want his brothers to make fun of the brightly-colored garb, he decided to see if he could at least get a few dollars for it. Joseph’s father was unavailable to confirm or deny the story. Just because Joseph can provide a story which might explain his obtaining the coat without having stolen it, does not necessarily establish reasonable doubt, although it is unclear what the jury would actually decide in this case.
I see you were too stupid to read..........LOL

The coat was uncommon.........There was no evidence that showed the coat was not brand new......LOL

But in the case of Zim we have a lot of evidence that proves Zim was attacked by the perp.......

And there is no law against attacking a perp that broke your nose and was on top of you pounding your head on the ground..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us how this poor little boy was able to fend off a attack by Zim and know him to the ground and beat him severely without sustaining any injuries except to his knuckles (from beating Zim) and a single point blank gunshot wound that was fired as Zim lay on his back (grass stains) and the perp was on top beating him (grass stains on the perp and point blank shot)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you cant provide any evidence that Zim committed a crime..........LOL
lol! And once again son, I will repeat although I KNOW you won't comprehend it....

... that's what a trial is for!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep! And the information is still the same!
Yep..........Proving you a liar..........ROTFLMAO

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you cant provide any evidence that Zim committed a crime..........LOL
Three different judges have said there was evidence Zimmerthugman committed a crime. The crime of murder.

Yeah has explained to you the purpose of a trial but you're too mentally deficient to comprehend what is being explained to you.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You love repeating your posts. That's a function of a non working brain.
What does this link have to do with the murder of Trayvon? No connection.
It proves the moron yea lied..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, we know he wasn't beaten to within an inch of his life.
We get that.
Only you don't since you're not intelligent enough to grasp the comical position you've taken.
Yes proving you a liar is fun..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
In your very post Yeah's quote said he went to the doctor. You can't help lying can you?
It is not your fault, you have limited intelligence.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I didn't claim that son.
But can you tell me how he was beaten to within an inch of his life, but went to the doctor to get a note to skip work?
Amazing recovery. Almost superhuman wouldn't you say son?
This is what yea said..........LOL

Moron yea wrote.
lol! Wow. Getting a doctor's note for work and not seeking medical attention.

Maybe he meant getting beaten to within an inch of not going to work! That's much more plausible.

Please tell us how he went to the doctor but did not seek medical attention??????
oooops ya cant can ya........

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry son.
It's been proven.... you're a liar!
And you helped immensely! Thank you!
In your inviable post only..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know son. Because you don't read your source, so you get caught in your own trap.
You really are intent on proving your stupidity, aren't you?
You are the one that claimed the burden of proof was not on the prosecution..........LOL

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

when Zimmy is found innocent, will yall riot like you did when Rodney King was beaten?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And once again son, I will repeat although I KNOW you won't comprehend it....
... that's what a trial is for!
So you admitt you know of no evidence that proves Zim committed a crime........

But you still say that he is guilty........

Proving you are a racist....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Three different judges have said there was evidence Zimmerthugman committed a crime. The crime of murder.
Yeah has explained to you the purpose of a trial but you're too mentally deficient to comprehend what is being explained to you.
Wrong again..........LOL

I posted links showing what a indictment means.........

It only means there is some evidence that it is worth having a jury look at the evidence.......

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not doing anything for me. You're the one asking, you FOOL!
That's just toooo funny!
You should know by now that I do not Lie nor do I have a reason to.
The reason I do not find it necessary to post links because most of what I post is public information and very easy to access.
If you're really interested in if I'm telling the Truth, then, YES, do your own research. I do my own.
It is public information. If you find information to contradict me, then bring it back on here and shame me for not living up to my name. That ought to be more than enough motivation for you. Stop being LAZY!
Funny, I know how to research the Lies of your pals and any of yours that you so choose to post.
It is very was easy to research this. Let google be your friend. I use different research methods, but google is simple for you.
To reiterate...
Thug Zimmerman and wifey and perjurer Shelly was renting, NOT owning the residence the were living at when he killed an innocent child.
And...
Many did complain to police about the Thug following them and using aggressive tactics.
Now go and see for yourself that I'm telling the Truth, you FOOL!
Yes, they were renting, living off grants and food stamps.

Many residents had complained about Zimmerthugman's rude, aggressive behavior. Let's see how far that gets him in prison.
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Barefoot2626 posts the Truth. If you have a problem with that, then stay away from this thread.
I have a problem with pedophiles and people like you who enable them....anyone who enables a pedophile is just as guilty.....you defend everything the filthy bastard says because you and him are in lockstep,....that makes you suspect in my book....that reveals your true nature,....a typical hip hop cultural idiot.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Zim was shorter than 6 foot and the punk was taller..........ROTFLMAO

Caught in another lie........
NO.

It is YOU who has been caught in yet ANOTHER LIE.

Clearly you did not read the medical examiner's autopsy report that is widely available and has been posted on this very thread.

It clearly states Trayvon's height and weight.

The police report and Lindzee state THUG Zimmerman's weight and height. You apparently did NOT read them either. They are widely available to see as well.

They clearly state THUG Zimmerman's weight.

Go catch up.

Everybody else has.

What a Supreme Clown you are.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Really..........

So where is evidence that backs up your claim????
A murder charge.

Go check and see.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>It proves the moron yea lied..........ROTFLMAO
There's only two morons on this thread...

YOU

AND

BUFFALIE BILL (currently parading as hildebeast)

There are a few other of your pals who are closing in on that title too, but you two are the cream of the crop...

Crap crop, that is!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they were renting, living off grants and food stamps.

Many residents had complained about Zimmerthugman's rude, aggressive behavior. Let's see how far that gets him in prison.
You are absolutely correct!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you were too stupid to read..........LOL
The coat was uncommon.........There was no evidence that showed the coat was not brand new......LOL
But in the case of Zim we have a lot of evidence that proves Zim was attacked by the perp.......
And there is no law against attacking a perp that broke your nose and was on top of you pounding your head on the ground..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us how this poor little boy was able to fend off a attack by Zim and know him to the ground and beat him severely without sustaining any injuries except to his knuckles (from beating Zim) and a single point blank gunshot wound that was fired as Zim lay on his back (grass stains) and the perp was on top beating him (grass stains on the perp and point blank shot)
Such a simple and stupid mind. Let's review, shall we?

"....Just because Joseph can provide a story which might explain his obtaining the coat without having stolen it, does not necessarily establish reasonable doubt..."

So son, just because Zimmerman can provide a story"...does not necessarily establish reasonable doubt..."

I don't think you can understand, but take my word, it doesn't work in Zimmy's favor.

And this is from your source my funny little twit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••