Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#46421 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>How about this?....i'll send my daughter over to kick your ass, sound good?....lol....i'll send her over wearing a hoodie....lol....then she'll walk right up to your silly self and sucker punch your bad ass....lol....next, while you're on the ground still seeing stars,....lol....she'll start banging your thick skull on the sidewalk....lol.

But don't worry now, she wont be packing,....lol....so she'll just kick you in the nuts a couple of times while you're still down there.

Then while you're still dazed and confused from the beating that your sissy racist ass just got from a girl,...lol...we'll ask YOU how old you think she was....lol....OK slick?....I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.

GFY you filthy child rapist....tell Barefoot to tighten you up with some of those young boys he's been molesting....i bet you feel like chicken tonight....right?
That about sums it up perfectly....

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#46422 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO!!....i don't care who the fck you think i am Racebaiter....lol....besides, i wasn't talking at you, i was talking to your boyfriend barefoot the pedophile, who you have just vigorously defendend.

GFY....you perverted child molester.
Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.

Truth's Door

#46423 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>How about this?....i'll send my daughter over to kick your ass, sound good?....lol....i'll send her over wearing a hoodie....lol....then she'll walk right up to your silly self and sucker punch your bad ass....lol....next, while you're on the ground still seeing stars,....lol....she'll start banging your thick skull on the sidewalk....lol.

But don't worry now, she wont be packing,....lol....so she'll just kick you in the nuts a couple of times while you're still down there.

Then while you're still dazed and confused from the beating that your sissy racist ass just got from a girl,...lol...we'll ask YOU how old you think she was....lol....OK slick?....I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.

GFY you filthy child rapist....tell Barefoot to tighten you up with some of those young boys he's been molesting....i bet you feel like chicken tonight....right?
There you go...again.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46424 Jan 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.
Is that why you call

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46425 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.
A fact like it was a gated community only my opinion???

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46426 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>There you go...again.
Yes tell us how it is not a g

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46427 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>There you go...again.
Gated community and only my opinion........LOL

Truth's Door

#46428 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Then while you're still dazed and confused from the beating that your sissy racist ass just got from a girl,...lol...we'll ask YOU how old you think she was....lol....OK slick?....I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.
One glaring problem...

You do realize that Thug Zimmerman gave what he thought Trayvon's age was to the 911 dispatcher BEFORE he stalked, chased and killed the innocent child?

So, in the absence of being "dazed and confused" from beating an innocent child, what excuse do you now offer for Thug Zimmerman.

He spoke to the 911 dispatcher and gave that info not afterwards! It was BEFORE he killed the child.

No need for you to twist facts.

And, oh yeah, no one wants to be your daughter.

Keep up.

Truth's Door

#46429 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The jury will hear that they are facts and neither you not the DA can disprove that
So Zim will walk

Tell me why you would claim that a fact like it is a gated community is only my opinion???????

More spin to follow.........LOL
You been giving us spin for weeks now.

No end in sight.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46430 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A fact like it was a gated community only my opinion???
lol! wow.

and??????
heldebeast

France

#46431 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
One glaring problem...
You do realize that Thug Zimmerman gave what he thought Trayvon's age was to the 911 dispatcher BEFORE he stalked, chased and killed the innocent child?
So, in the absence of being "dazed and confused" from beating an innocent child, what excuse do you now offer for Thug Zimmerman.
He spoke to the 911 dispatcher and gave that info not afterwards!

It was BEFORE he killed the child.

Keep up.
lol...Zimmerman saw Martin for a couple of minutes at a distance, at night,....and in the rain....lol....then again during the fight with the hooded assailant, and again after he was beaten and bruised....he saw his corpse....so just what are you trying to say?

You're so out of touch and separated from reality and the real world you sound completely ridiculous. do you think you could have done a better job at guessing Martins age if you were there that night?....lol....sounds like you got a talent for that sort of thing. maybe you could get a job in a circus side show guessing peoples ages....lol....gfy pedo......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46432 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>One glaring problem...

He spoke to the 911 dispatcher and gave that info not afterwards! It was BEFORE he killed the child.

Keep up.
Guessing someone's age wearing a hoody in low light that you only saw for a second is not easy or accurate

And he stated he was not sure..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46433 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>You been giving us spin for weeks now.

No end in sight.
Is that why you claim the facts I posted are my opinion???

Are you really saying that it is not a gated community or are you just spinning again

Tell us please..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46434 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow.

and??????
You claimed the 10 facts I posted are not facts but my opinion like a typical moron liberal

Facts are..........

1. The facts came from the defense not me proving you a liar

2. One of the facts that you claimed was only my opinion was that the community the shooting happened in was a gated community
And everyone here except for a few morons agrees it was a gated community proving you are a liar again

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46435 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>lol...Zimmerman saw Martin for a couple of minutes at a distance, at night,....and in the rain....lol....then again during the fight with the hooded assailant, and again after he was beaten and bruised....he saw his corpse....so just what are you trying to say?

You're so out of touch and separated from reality and the real world you sound completely ridiculous. do you think you could have done a better job at guessing Martins age if you were there that night?....lol....sounds like you got a talent for that sort of thing. maybe you could get a job in a circus side show guessing peoples ages....lol....gfy pedo......
The fool now is trying to say it was not even a gated community
heldebeast

France

#46436 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool now is trying to say it was not even a gated community
lol....these morons are completely whacked out....lol....they wouldn't know their own ass from a hole in the ground.

lol....they're just a bunch of racist vigilantes, old perverted bastards and young punks, they got no respect for the law, and they don't know when to keep their filthy mouths shut....lol....they're always good for a belly laugh....lol....i bet they'd even be more comical in person....a "lot" more comical....roflmfao....ef em.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46439 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>lol....these morons are completely whacked out....lol....they wouldn't know their own ass from a hole in the ground.

lol....they're just a bunch of racist vigilantes, old perverted bastards and young punks, they got no respect for the law, and they don't know when to keep their filthy mouths shut....lol....they're always good for a belly laugh....lol....i bet they'd even be more comical in person....a "lot" more comical....roflmfao....ef em.
They sure don't have a clue.

How stupid to you have to be to try and claim that they were not in gated community??

And they will refuse to even look at the facts

My mind is made up so don't try and confuse me with facts
heldebeast

France

#46441 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure don't have a clue.
How stupid to you have to be to try and claim that they were not in gated community??
And they will refuse to even look at the facts
My mind is made up so don't try and confuse me with facts
They're racist first and foremost, that's why they got sucked in by professional race baiters Sharpton, Crump, and company. they portrayed Zimmerman as a stalker who hunted down Martin like a rabid dog then viciously murdered him. but they ignore the fact that Martin was a drug crazed juvenile delinquent with a bad attitude....no_limit n.....give you the finger....lol.

Oh he was such an innocent child....roflmfao....these people are insane. Martin was just one of the many thousands of punks who end up as statistics year in and year out.

This case was perfect because it not only had a racial element but it was also a gem for all those who are trying to squash our second amendment rights and leave us all at the mercy of violent gun toting criminals when we will no longer be able to defend ourselves.

"How dare George Zimmerman defend himself!"....lol.... "he's a murderer!"....lol....in a pigs eye.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46442 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
They're racist first and foremost, that's why they got sucked in by professional race baiters Sharpton, Crump, and company. they portrayed Zimmerman as a stalker who hunted down Martin like a rabid dog then viciously murdered him. but they ignore the fact that Martin was a drug crazed juvenile delinquent with a bad attitude....no_limit n.....give you the finger....lol.

Oh he was such an innocent child....roflmfao....these people are insane. Martin was just one of the many thousands of punks who end up as statistics year in and year out.

This case was perfect because it not only had a racial element but it was also a gem for all those who are trying to squash our second amendment rights and leave us all at the mercy of violent gun toting criminals when we will no longer be able to defend ourselves.

"How dare George Zimmerman defend himself!"....lol.... "he's a murderer!"....lol....in a pigs eye.
Just look what NBC did

The producer of that show should have been fired and NBC forced to pay Zim millions of dollars

If NBC ran a story lying about the perp they would have been sued the very next day by hundreds of the racist pigs like sharpton
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#46443 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look what NBC did
The producer of that show should have been fired and NBC forced to pay Zim millions of dollars
If NBC ran a story lying about the perp they would have been sued the very next day by hundreds of the racist pigs like sharpton
HIs lawyers field a suit but who knows how far that will go. You have to show visible damages in order to get an award. Industries don't just hand out money either. If they are found at fault, they file appeal after appeal hoping to wear the other party out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 10 min Independent1 59
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 3 hr Suprmeliberal 2
12-year-old dies in Cleveland police shooting 10 hr Ks jones 6
Details Emerge About Sonora Shootout 12 hr yeahisaidit 1
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 13 hr Swedenforever 536
Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampag... (Sep '13) 19 hr Enough already 3
Some Ferguson schools to close next week 19 hr Yep 4

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE