Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#46406 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct

They must prove the ten facts I posted wrong and then even more

But even liberals have proven that they know the facts can't be proven wrong..........
Let me know when you post ten facts.

Oh yeah, and I'm trying my damnedest not to be around when 50,000 comes along.

Truth's Door

#46407 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The 911 tape has been posted here dozens of times and a moron ask me to show them the tape again???

Google it your self

Yes his size and his clothing along with his age and yes his skin color
His age?

But Thug Zimmerman can't get his story straight on Trayvon's age.

One moment he says Trayvon is in his late teens. Another moment he says he thought Trayvon was older than he is.

Which story are we to believe about that????

Truth's Door

#46408 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link where I have asked anyone to prove themselves

I have asked you to prove what the defense claim are facts wrong but you can't do that
You don't remember your post where you ask others to post "3rd party" proof to refute your opinions?

It's the new year and already you forgetting what you yourself wrote just last year.

Oh well, you forget things you posted just a few seconds ago.

Get some help for that.

Truth's Door

#46409 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want him to kill a couple more punks that try and attack him???

Next time he will shoot before the punk hits him a d just record the incident

If am dressed I have a digital recorder with me
You aren't on trial again....yet.

There will be no next time for Thug Zimmerman to shoot anyone. Currently, he is not allowed to be in possession if a gun.

Let us know if he is.

Also, convicted murderers are not allowed to be in possession of guns. So, there goes that.

He won't be allowed to shoot again.

Truth's Door

#46410 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link to my opinions.......
You don't need no damn link for that.

I'll tell you exactly where your opinions are.

They're in your skull substance, you Fool.

Everybody knows that!

STOP being STUPID!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46411 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the facts the defense claims and you run from them like the plague
The DA will do no better proving them wrong then you and the jury will let Zim walk......
lol! And yet, you keep calling them facts!!!

What's wrong with this picture?

(Don't worry son, it was rhetorical!)
heldebeast

France

#46412 Jan 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BuffaLie. Happy New Year.
I see you chose to end the year with the same mess you carried on throughout the year...
With disdain, contempt and disrespect for your fellow posters who try to instill some measure of Truth in you.
If your new year's resolution is an extreme makeover, let me know.
I'll lead you to Truth's Door.
Once inside, her friends will sit you down and fix you right up.
Facts, assisted by Veracity, Reality and Credibility, will cut your tongue out and replace it with one that talks and utters correctly.
Integrity will replace your frontal lobes. That is where cognitive thinking functions. Yours will be totally and permanently replaced. Morals and Standards will be assisting in this procedure.
Character will give you a new personality. He has one at the ready that will instantly upgrade your essence. Reputation and Maturity will assist in instilling a new and appealing personality into you.
Honesty will then arm you with distinction, dependability, good faith, trustworthiness, candor and sincerity.
Virtue will give you a new name. She has a catalog of worthy names to fit your new self. Value, Worth and Impeccability will assist Virtue in selecting the perfect name for you.
Oh BuffaLie, you will look so beautiful with your new self. Old friends won't recognize you. But the right friends will love you.
Your old ways and habits will drop by the wayside. Your newfound sanity will lead and guide you to paths you never dreamed of.
Oh BuffaLie, Oh BuffaLie...
Let me lead you to Truth's Door!
Bring Here Is Stupid with you!!!!!
ROFLMFAO!!....i don't care who the fck you think i am Racebaiter....lol....besides, i wasn't talking at you, i was talking to your boyfriend barefoot the pedophile, who you have just vigorously defendend.

GFY....you perverted child molester.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#46413 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>And?

Where is it that I say that "the defense must release evidence to the media"??????????

NO WHERE. Thanks for continuing to prove what a LIAR you are.

Yes, the defense provided the media with evidence. They gladly did it, but weren't required to. The overwhelming majority of evidence came from the Special Prosecutor.

The rules and laws of evidence and discovery requires the defense and prosecution to release information to each other. The prosecution then publicly releases that information according to the laws of the state of Florida.

The defense and/or prosecution can motion the judge to shield certain evidence from the public. The judge may or may not grant it.

The prosecution also has laws and rules available to not release certain evidence and even laws that set up a timetable in which evidence is to be released. I'm speaking strictly to the system as it pertains to Florida.

Florida's laws concerning that the state release discovery (which would include evidence from the prosecution and defense) is very adamant about releasing information to the public (in which the media is the vehicle).

I never said that the defense must release evidence to the media. That is not what the rules and laws of evidence and discovery in Florida says.

That's YOU saying that I said that. I didn't and you cannot point to where I did because it doesn't exist.

You're such a Brazen LIAR!
What do you call this????

Do you understand that only the judge can have evidence shielded from the media?

Spin to follow

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46414 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>Let me know when you post ten facts.

Oh yeah, and I'm trying my damnedest not to be around when 50,000 comes along.
Yes we know you call them my opinion but the jury will hear they are facts and if the DA like you can't prove them wrong then Zim walks

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46415 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>His age?

One moment he says Trayvon is in his late teens. Another moment he says he thought Trayvon was older than he is.

Are you telling us you can tell someone's age exactly from a glimpse in the dark when they are wearing a hoodie???

Have you never see a BOTLO that says a range of ages???

More spin spin spin
heldebeast

France

#46416 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
His age?
How about this?....i'll send my daughter over to kick your ass, sound good?....lol....i'll send her over wearing a hoodie....lol....then she'll walk right up to your silly self and sucker punch your bad ass....lol....next, while you're on the ground still seeing stars,....lol....she'll start banging your thick skull on the sidewalk....lol.

But don't worry now, she wont be packing,....lol....so she'll just kick you in the nuts a couple of times while you're still down there.

Then while you're still dazed and confused from the beating that your sissy racist ass just got from a girl,...lol...we'll ask YOU how old you think she was....lol....OK slick?....I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.

GFY you filthy child rapist....tell Barefoot to tighten you up with some of those young boys he's been molesting....i bet you feel like chicken tonight....right?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46417 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>You don't remember your post where you ask others to post "3rd party" proof to refute your opinions?

It's the new year and already you forgetting what you yourself wrote just last year.

Oh well, you forget things you posted just a few seconds ago.

Get some help for that.
Yes you call facts that the defense released my opinion but you have proven more than once you are a moron

All that matters is what the jury hears
And they will hear them as facts and neither you nor the DA will ba able to prove them wrong and Zim will walk

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46418 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>You aren't on trial again....yet.

There will be no next time for Thug Zimmerman to shoot anyone. Currently, he is not allowed to be in possession if a gun.

Let us know if he is.

Also, convicted murderers are not allowed to be in possession of guns. So, there goes that.

He won't be allowed to shoot again.
And then you woke up..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46419 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>You don't need no damn link for that.

I'll tell you exactly where your opinions are.

They're in your skull substance, you Fool.

Everybody knows that!

STOP being STUPID!
One problem..........

They are facts the defense released and not my opinion

But liberals have problems with fact or they would understand that raising the cost of medical devices raise the cost of healthcare..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46420 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you keep calling them facts!!!

What's wrong with this picture?

(Don't worry son, it was rhetorical!)
The jury will hear that they are facts and neither you not the DA can disprove that
So Zim will walk

Tell me why you would claim that a fact like it is a gated community is only my opinion???????

More spin to follow.........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46421 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>How about this?....i'll send my daughter over to kick your ass, sound good?....lol....i'll send her over wearing a hoodie....lol....then she'll walk right up to your silly self and sucker punch your bad ass....lol....next, while you're on the ground still seeing stars,....lol....she'll start banging your thick skull on the sidewalk....lol.

But don't worry now, she wont be packing,....lol....so she'll just kick you in the nuts a couple of times while you're still down there.

Then while you're still dazed and confused from the beating that your sissy racist ass just got from a girl,...lol...we'll ask YOU how old you think she was....lol....OK slick?....I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.

GFY you filthy child rapist....tell Barefoot to tighten you up with some of those young boys he's been molesting....i bet you feel like chicken tonight....right?
That about sums it up perfectly....

Truth's Door

#46422 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO!!....i don't care who the fck you think i am Racebaiter....lol....besides, i wasn't talking at you, i was talking to your boyfriend barefoot the pedophile, who you have just vigorously defendend.

GFY....you perverted child molester.
Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.

Truth's Door

#46423 Jan 1, 2013
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>How about this?....i'll send my daughter over to kick your ass, sound good?....lol....i'll send her over wearing a hoodie....lol....then she'll walk right up to your silly self and sucker punch your bad ass....lol....next, while you're on the ground still seeing stars,....lol....she'll start banging your thick skull on the sidewalk....lol.

There you go...again.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46424 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.
Is that why you call

“Facts”

Location hidden

#46425 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>Your footsteps are sooooo far away from Truth's Door.
A fact like it was a gated community only my opinion???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... 18 hr getitright 2
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Sun kennie23 38
News Suspect jailed in fatal shooting of 8-year-old ... Sun Bobbie N 1
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Sun UTfan4ever 74
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Sun The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) Sat Onlygodcanjudge 181
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) Mar 25 Wise22 72
More from around the web