Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#46249 Dec 31, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Where you claim to be it is about a couple of hours before the New Year.

You trying to get in all the LIES you can before midnight because you want to start the New Year off right?

Go ahead, I promise I won't interrupt you.

Besides, no way I'm gonna spend my time bringing in the New Year with you.

So long LIAR. See you on the other side of the New Year.

I hope you leave all your Lying in this year and not carry it over to 2013. I guess we'll have to wait to see about that.

But I'm not holding out ANY hope!
10 o'clock her

Just going to drop anchor and head in to town

Going to Casa Izabel

Up on the hill with a view of the bay

Plus they got some tasty treats

See ya next year
heldebeast

France

#46251 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung jury would mean some if not most believe the state.
Putting aside the probable outcome will be: the pedophile takes a plea.
A hung jury means Zimmerman walks....and he won't be coping any plea....lol....only pedophiles like you cop to pleas....go ahead and plead the fifth....lol....then go swallow yourself another quart....hahahahaha....dirtbag .

I don't wish pedophiles a happy new year so GFY you f.........
Virginia

United States

#46259 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You are really stupid.
That is NOT what the jury will be told in closing.
If they are, indeed facts, then Thug Zimmerman would prevail at a SYG hearing.
The more you post, the more you show your ignorance of the law, among MANY other things.
SHE IS SO DUMB SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TELLING HER.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#46263 Jan 1, 2013
If Trayvon was white Zim would have never HARASSED AND STALKED AND ATTACKED HIM......If Trayvon was white all you nazi fascist KKK types would be calling for Zim to be given death penaly......SIMPLE AS THAT.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#46264 Jan 1, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>In real life Traygone was a useless negro thug. In your mind ,he was a productive human being. See the difference ,Son?
So sad in 2013 there is still NAZI FASCIST KK SLIME LIKE YOU....I hope you die in pain and suffer greatly hitler boy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46265 Jan 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it was already determined that it was Zimmerman screaming for help? Or the two black eyes, or the broken nose.
It hasn't been determined who was screaming.

But then: you don't allow facts to clutter any of your arguments.

PS:

"But during a final meeting with detectives Christopher Serino and Doris Singleton on Feb. 29, Zimmerman made a startling comment:“It doesn’t even sound like me.”

Location hidden

#46266 Jan 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it was already determined that it was Zimmerman screaming for help? Or the two black eyes, or the broken nose.
If you have a broken nose, you end up with two black eyes.

If he had black eyes on the night of his assault on Martin, they would have showed upt then.

The pedophile jumped this boy at night and the boy most certainly understood that this coward pedophile thug was going to kill him. The killer mostly likely got hit in the face of his own gun; in any event: whatever happened in the struggle on the ground was caused by the pedophile thug his ran between two houses through yards at night and jumped the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#46267 Jan 1, 2013
sickofit wrote:
If Trayvon was white Zim would have never HARASSED AND STALKED AND ATTACKED HIM......If Trayvon was white all you nazi fascist KKK types would be calling for Zim to be given death penaly......SIMPLE AS THAT.
No, if that thug, Trayvon had been ANYTHING other than black, you would have never crawled out from under your rock. It would have been no big deal and the world would go on.
A few weeks ago I went out and saw a young man acting funny. Was I a racist for following a Hispanic teen acting funny, looking at yards and cars at 3 am ? Does that make me a racist?

90% of my hood is Hispanic and I'm not. But my car was broken in to a few months ago and we do have a problem. Anyone acting like that should be watched just like that kid tray. Oh well. Get over it.
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#46268 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
There was something different about this case alright...an innocent child was murdered!
Oh yeah, you can sweep Thug Zimmerman's history of violence under the rug. But before YOU do, let's take a cursory review of them.
According to a co-worker...
"'Usually he was just a cool guy,' said the former co-worker.'But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.' The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons."
"'He had a temper and he became a liability,' he recalled. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."
Thug Zimmerman was also arrested for "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Charges were dropped upon completion of a diversion program, but his acts cannot be dropped.
Thug Zimmerman also enjoyed beating up on his ex-fiancé(Veronica Zuaco). After an altercation with the Thug, she filed for a restraining order against him.
According to the Miami Herald...
"Zuazo said that three years earlier, Zimmerman attacked her while the two were driving to a counseling session. Zuazo said she popped her gum in his face and he repeatedly smacked her in the face. In January 2002, she added, Zimmerman became enraged that she had come home late. They wrestled and he threw her on the bed, smacking her, according to the newspaper."
Let's not forget the road rage saga, neighbors complaining to police about THUG Zimmerman's aggressive tactics and following people back to their homes, and, oh yeah....
Hitting Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (the Thug's very own words).
But it all pales in comparison to the Thug's act of violence on the night of February 26...when an innocent child who was minding his own business was murdered.
But let's sweep this "no history of violence" by Thug Zimmerman under the rug.
HA!
So what you are saying is the thug Martin made a poor choice when he doubled back and attacked George Zimmerman that night. He apparently bit off more than he could chew.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46269 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
You admitted it
You are that stupid
All even a grand jury does is to say there is enough evidence to waist the time of the full court for a trial........
Nothing more nothing less
indictment n. a charge of a felony (serious crime) voted by a grand jury based upon a proposed charge, witnesses' testimony and other evidence presented by the public prosecutor (District Attorney). To bring an indictment the grand jury will not find guilt, but only the probability that a crime was committed
http://www.uscourts.gov/FederalCourts/JurySer...
Why do you make it so easy to prove your claims wrong??
lol! wow son.

i didn't know this was a federal charge.

perhaps you should tell the state of florida and let them know they're out of their jurisdiction!

it's a good thing for me I'm not as smart as you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46270 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They were written by the defense and they are going to be presented to the jury as fact and it will be up to the DA to prove them wring and if the DA can't then the jury will be told in closing that they are indeed fact..........
Are you really this slow??????
lol! make sure O'Mara knows whose boss son!
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#46271 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a broken nose, you end up with two black eyes.
If he had black eyes on the night of his assault on Martin, they would have showed upt then.
The pedophile jumped this boy at night and the boy most certainly understood that this coward pedophile thug was going to kill him. The killer mostly likely got hit in the face of his own gun; in any event: whatever happened in the struggle on the ground was caused by the pedophile thug his ran between two houses through yards at night and jumped the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

Did you ever think about becoming a writer of fiction full time instead of just on Topix forums??
I have seen people with a broken nose from a punch with no black eyes so your claim is false. There is no evidence that Zimmerman jumped Martin. There is evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman and that evidence will go far in persuading the jury in finding him not guilty or at least hang the jury which means they do it all over again unless the state drops the charges.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46272 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
I have been asking you to prove anything that I have said wrong??
You nor the DA can prove the list of facts I posted wrong..........
Are you really this dense??
They will be presented to the jury..........ROTFLMAO
If the DA can't prove them wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt then Zim walks..........
Tell me what part of this you don't understand????
lol! poor baby. he can show Zimmerman asked for a doctor's note....

.... but he can't show the doctor's report or the coroner's report like he claimed he got.

must be one of those "stealth" notes!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46273 Jan 1, 2013
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no facts to back up their claims so they resort to stirring up hate.
lol! People like HIO "LOVE HAVE"! It's one of their more comical oxymoronic tendencies....

... and they don't even know it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46274 Jan 1, 2013
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>
Her first few hundred posts were amusing cause it was hard to believe someone could be so ignorant and think they are so smart.
But then... They got boring... so repetitive... so untrue... so stupid... so ignorant... so biased... so full of hate.
I think... the nurse is letting her sneak on the computer... cause she won't stop begging for a fix.
lol! He just can't help himself!

When he doesn't have the facts for support, what else can the brainless wonder turn to?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46275 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why you can't prove
lol! poor baby. if you were Zimmerman's lawyer, I'm damn sure you would get a mistrial based on poor representation!

wow. what an intriguing strategy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46276 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You are really stupid.
That is NOT what the jury will be told in closing.
If they are, indeed facts, then Thug Zimmerman would prevail at a SYG hearing.
The more you post, the more you show your ignorance of the law, among MANY other things.
lol! Shhhhhhh! The little idiot has blown right past that and conceded the point and doesn't even know it.

One of the reasons I keep snickering every time it posts something about the trial!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46277 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
They will not be released
Are you that slow???
I just said they released only part to the media not the police..........LOL
lol! Shazam! The media gets the medical report but not the police!

wow....

just....

wow....

I love this comedy channel!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#46278 Jan 1, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is the thug Martin made a poor choice when he doubled back and attacked George Zimmerman that night. He apparently bit off more than he could chew.
Apparently you can read but cannot comprehend.

You can open your mouth and, apparently, put words in my mouth.

Since the dawn of the new year finds you no brighter than the year before, let me clearly and simply spell out to you what my post said...

THUG ZIMMERMAN

HAS

A

HISTORY

OF

VIOLENCE.

Location hidden

#46279 Jan 1, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is the thug Martin made a poor choice when he doubled back
Poor donglicker: never the quote he needs, always quick with a 'quote' he invents.

PS: the state of Florida knows exactly where the pedophile drug thug Zimmerman was and how he got to the sidewalk where he killed this unarmed boy.

The pedophile thug has run out of money- shouldn't you be having a car wash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News She Lost Three Kids to ChiraqBy Michael Daly 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
News 121 murders attributed to illegals released by ... 6 hr Emily Latella 4
News Paris murder trial continues (Feb '13) 6 hr Missing Woman 43
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 12 hr Ben 412
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... Wed Republican N-lovers 15
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) Tue meh 23
News 3 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings Jun 29 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web