Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,865)

Showing posts 37,281 - 37,300 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.

You should send him your CD.
I see you are still too stupid to look at the evidence..........

Who's hands showed signs of punching someone??

Who's face showed signs of being punched???

Who had grass stains on their back and who had grass stains on their knees??

Who called 911??

Who called his girlfriend???
downhill246

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.
You should send him your CD.
You know if they cremated Martin's body after he died they could call him
Ash Tray
downhill246

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's morons like you that 'cant' read that make all other morons look stupid.

Wow, you have made over fifty thousand posts in less than two years. You certainly spend a lot of time on Topix humiliating yourself.
Here Is One

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's morons like you that 'cant' read that make all other morons look stupid.
I have posted facts that you nor the DA can prove wrong and the jury will see it and Zim will walk free.....
Here Is One

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>You know if they cremated Martin's body after he died they could call him
Ash Tray
ROTFLMAO
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I cannot help you

DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand you cannot read.
I understand you are a homosexual who is obsessed with children and donglickers....you've made that quite clear.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.
Jealous?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I try not to interpret things like people like you do.
I don't recall Zimmerman doing this many times before. In fact, this is the first I've heard of it. Normally, it's the fact that they've had problems with break ins.
But I did notice how you claimed that a witness was intimidated by (in your words) liberals. How you came to this "fact" of yours without jumping through a whole bunch of hoops would be impressive if you could explain it with facts.
I didn't make that claim, another poster did. But the internet is full of claims that Zim called 911 many times for suspicious people in the neighborhood. Many on your side claim they were all black people too. Again, he never shot any of those people he called the cops about.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still too stupid to look at the evidence....
I see you are too stupid to see the state of Florida has looked at the evidence and you haven't.

Gosh... maybe you can mail in your vote?

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

One could interpret the facts to show...
When Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing there, Martin turned to walk away. Zimmerman then grabbed Martin's arm to restrain him, knocking the phone's headset off which would account for the phone witness' account of hearing what sounded like Martin being shoved and him say "get off, get off!" As Martin pulled away from Zimmerman, Zimmerman reached for his gun. Seeing this, Martin punched Zimmerman, knocking him off balance, Zimmerman stumbled and fell. Zimmerman, was still trying to unholster his weapon, and Martin, knowing a bullet is faster than legs, jumps on Zimmerman to hold him down, as seen by Witness John. As Martin holds Zimmerman down while screaming for someone to help him, Zimmerman struggles, scraping his bald head of the sidewalk. Witness John tells the pair to stop, he's calling 911. Zimmerman stops his struggles to get to his gun, Martin relaxes his hold on Zimmerman, thinking it's over, and Zimmerman quickly grabs his gun. Martin seeing the gun, realizing he is still in danger, tries to point the gun away from his body as Zimmerman pulls the trigger.
Prove any of that wrong if you can.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<But the internet is full of claims that Zim called 911 many times for suspicious people
The internet is full of claims that the pedophile thug Zimmerman was protecting himself when clearly he was stalking the teenager and shot and killed the teenager while "standing his ground" hundreds of yards away from where the police told him to meet officers that were on route and certainly trained to do a job this worthless racist hump wasn't able to do.

The state of Florida- which holds the evidence- has come up with an opinion.
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

do unto others wrote:
When Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing there, Martin turned to walk away. Zimmerman then grabbed Martin's arm to restrain him, knocking the phone's headset off which would account for the phone witness' account of hearing what sounded like Martin being shoved and him say "get off, get off!" As Martin pulled away from Zimmerman, Zimmerman reached for his gun. Seeing this, Martin punched Zimmerman, knocking him off balance, Zimmerman stumbled and fell. Zimmerman, was still trying to unholster his weapon, and Martin, knowing a bullet is faster than legs, jumps on Zimmerman to hold him down, as seen by Witness John. As Martin holds Zimmerman down while screaming for someone to help him, Zimmerman struggles, scraping his bald head of the sidewalk. Witness John tells the pair to stop, he's calling 911. Zimmerman stops his struggles to get to his gun, Martin relaxes his hold on Zimmerman, thinking it's over, and Zimmerman quickly grabs his gun. Martin seeing the gun, realizing he is still in danger, tries to point the gun away from his body as Zimmerman pulls the trigger.
You're a moron...lol...you just proved your own self wrong with that fantasy....lol....you could no doubt persuade racist jurors but not the ones who are not racist....lol.

Bottom line....hung jury....lol...Zim walks....you squawk!....roflmfao.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are too stupid to see the state of Florida has looked at the evidence and you haven't.

Gosh... maybe you can mail in your vote?
Wrong again

It is up to the jury to decide..........

That is why we have them moron

Do you really not understand that many innocent people are found so by a jury???

Yes I have seen all of the evidence available and posted some of it here

Remember the grass stains that proves Zim was on his back and the perp was on top of him???

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

do unto others wrote:
Zim was struck at least three times in the face

The wounds on the back of his head were from blunt force not a scratch

If Zim had his gun out he would have shot the punk before he hit him

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The internet is full of claims that the pedophile thug Zimmerman was protecting himself when clearly he was stalking the teenager and shot and killed the teenager while "standing his ground" hundreds of yards away from where the police told him to meet officers that were on route and certainly trained to do a job this worthless racist hump wasn't able to do.

The state of Florida- which holds the evidence- has come up with an opinion.
The state of Florida did not have any evidence about the injuries to Zim nor the medical examiners report before public out cry caused them to file charges.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

heldebeast wrote:
<
Bottom line....hung jury.
Hung jury would mean some if not most believe the state.

Putting aside the probable outcome will be: the pedophile takes a plea.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the facts that prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the dead perp attacked Zim..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Yep! Sure son.

That's why he's been charged.

Really! It's true!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin spin spin
I posted a list of facts
You call them opinions
But you can't prove them wrong
It will be up to the DA to prove them wrong or Zim will walk
Learn something about how a criminal court works
lol! Sure, son, sure.

They are... factually... your opinions.

No denying that! No denying you believe them!

Nope! None at all, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The dead body proves only a couple things
1. The dead perps knuckles were cut up from punching something
2. The dead perp was within a inch of the gun when it went off
3. The dead perp had grass stains only on his knees proving he was on top of Zim like Zims statement
Combine that with the grass stains on Zims back and his injuries and the evidence backs up Zims statement
Son, we know Martin was in close. I didn't realize it was 1" when Zimmerman pulled the trigger.

BTW, you still can't find that doctors or coroners can you son?

What's the matter? You think they might be liberals conspiring against you too?!?!?!

Ooooooo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Florida did not have any evidence about the injuries to Zim
You are a liar.

We knew that already, of course.

We all saw the video of the cops using a flash light trying to see those scratches on the back of the pedophile's head.

None of us saw the ambulance pull up five minutes later.

The pedophile did not go straight away to the hospital when his daddy got him released.

Funny how that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,281 - 37,300 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••