Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#46220 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>You are slower than a snail.

Hope your new year's resolution is to get into rehab. Call Dr Drew
Really????

I just posted facts that the defense will use in court and you can't prove even one wrong so all you have is a childish schoolyard rant..........ROTFLMAO
Virginia

United States

#46221 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it was already determined that it was Ziasmmerman screaming for help? Or the two black eyes, or the broken nose.
Sure doesn't seem like you thought that out very well, did you?
"Already determined" yes, but what was already determined by the experts I heard is that it was Martin begging for help.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46227 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>Those weren't facts. They were distortions of reality.

Only drugs could cause distortions of reality the way you do.
Well the defense is going to present them as facts and it is up to the DA to prove them wrong..........ROTFLMAO

And neither of you can?????

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46228 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what a fact is. You haven't posted one yet.
The jury will be told they are facts and Zim will walk..........

Unless the DA can prove them wrong..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46230 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>Her first few hundred posts were amusing cause it was hard to believe someone could be so ignorant and think they are so smart.

But then... They got boring... so repetitive... so untrue... so stupid... so ignorant... so biased... so full of hate.

I think... the nurse is letting her sneak on the computer... cause she won't stop begging for a fix.
So tell us why you can't prove

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46231 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>Her first few hundred posts were amusing cause it was hard to believe someone could be so ignorant and think they are so smart.

But then... They got boring... so repetitive... so untrue... so stupid... so ignorant... so biased... so full of hate.

I think... the nurse is letting her sneak on the computer... cause she won't stop begging for a fix.
What the defense claims is a fact wrong??

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#46232 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The report on his injuries were not released to the DA and they will not be released until the trial..........ROTFLMAO

And they were not scratches

It is called blunt force trauma in the report

But liberals never look at facts
You're such a lying Fool. You tell so many LIES, it is hard to keep up with them.

You Idiot, Thug Zimmerman's lawyers released the medical report to the public via his website on July 3, 2012.

Zazz already posted the news report that contains a link to the medical report, you complete FOOL.

Don't you remember? Let me refresh your skull substance with a name and some words you'd rather forget...

Lindzee...remember her?

ATRAUMATIC...remember?

NORMOCEPHALIC...remember?

They were all in the report that you say won't be released until the trial.

Well, maybe that's when you'll read it, but the rest of us already have...thanks to the Thug's lawyer.

What a LYING FOOL you are!

Truth's Door

#46233 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>What it proves is that there was something different about this situation than the others. Zim has no history of violence except for pushing a cop while drunk and unproven accusations of him roughing up his girlfriend who never called the cops, went for medical treatment or pressed charges. He's not a trouble maker.
There was something different about this case alright...an innocent child was murdered!

Oh yeah, you can sweep Thug Zimmerman's history of violence under the rug. But before YOU do, let's take a cursory review of them.

According to a co-worker...
"'Usually he was just a cool guy,' said the former co-worker.'But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.' The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons."

"'He had a temper and he became a liability,' he recalled. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."

Thug Zimmerman was also arrested for "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Charges were dropped upon completion of a diversion program, but his acts cannot be dropped.

Thug Zimmerman also enjoyed beating up on his ex-fiancé(Veronica Zuaco). After an altercation with the Thug, she filed for a restraining order against him.

According to the Miami Herald...
"Zuazo said that three years earlier, Zimmerman attacked her while the two were driving to a counseling session. Zuazo said she popped her gum in his face and he repeatedly smacked her in the face. In January 2002, she added, Zimmerman became enraged that she had come home late. They wrestled and he threw her on the bed, smacking her, according to the newspaper."

Let's not forget the road rage saga, neighbors complaining to police about THUG Zimmerman's aggressive tactics and following people back to their homes, and, oh yeah....

Hitting Mexicans who walk on sidewalks (the Thug's very own words).

But it all pales in comparison to the Thug's act of violence on the night of February 26...when an innocent child who was minding his own business was murdered.

But let's sweep this "no history of violence" by Thug Zimmerman under the rug.

HA!

Truth's Door

#46234 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>They were written by the defense and they are going to be presented to the jury as fact and it will be up to the DA to prove them wring and if the DA can't then the jury will be told in closing that they are indeed fact..........

Are you really this slow??????
You are really stupid.

That is NOT what the jury will be told in closing.

If they are, indeed facts, then Thug Zimmerman would prevail at a SYG hearing.

The more you post, the more you show your ignorance of the law, among MANY other things.

Truth's Door

#46235 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Really

I have been asking you to prove anything that I have said wrong??

You nor the DA can prove the list of facts I posted wrong..........

Are you really this dense??

They will be presented to the jury..........ROTFLMAO

If the DA can't prove them wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt then Zim walks..........

Tell me what part of this you don't understand????
If you shut up and don't say anything, you won't have to worry about being proven wrong.

You FOOL.

Truth's Door

#46236 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>you're one who doesn't understand. Everyone has proved you wrong, you're just too stupid to know it.

Everyone is laughing at you.
EVERYONE is laughing at him.

YES!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46237 Dec 31, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a lying Fool. You tell so many LIES, it is hard to keep up with them.

You Idiot, Thug Zimmerman's lawyers released the medical report to the public via his website on July 3, 2012.

Zazz already posted the news report that contains a link to the medical report, you complete FOOL.

Don't you remember? Let me refresh your skull substance with a name and some words you'd rather forget...

Lindzee...remember her?

ATRAUMATIC...remember?

NORMOCEPHALIC...remember?

They were all in the report that you say won't be released until the trial.

Well, maybe that's when you'll read it, but the rest of us already have...thanks to the Thug's lawyer.

What a LYING FOOL you are!
Wrong again village liar

I never said it would not not be released until the trial???

I posted some of them here?

Are you really stupid??????

Tell us how I could publish part of it her if was never released????

Remember the 10 facts I posted here that you nor the DA can prove wrong???

I said the defense has not released all of what it knows yet?????

Nice try troll

Truth's Door

#46238 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:
<quoted text>You are slower than a snail.

Hope your new year's resolution is to get into rehab. Call Dr Drew
He needs Dr. Drew, Dr.Phil and the entire staffs off all the most intensive mental hospitals on the East Coast.

Truth's Door

#46239 Dec 31, 2012
Virginia wrote:

I wish her nurse would find her an alternative fix besides the computer.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46240 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>He needs Dr. Drew, Dr.Phil and the entire staffs off all the most intensive mental hospitals on the East Coast.
Tell us why you can't prove even one of the 10 facts I posted wrong???

When the defense tells the jury they are facts they will remain as facts if the DA can't prove them wrong.........LOL

So how is the DA going to prove Zims story wrong???

All of the evidence backs it up 100%

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46241 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>I wish her nurse would find her an alternative fix besides the computer.
Yes it must get embarrassing to have me keep posting 3rd party facts that you can't deal with

And the DA will not be able to prove them wrong either.........LOL

Truth's Door

#46243 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again village liar

I never said it would not not be released until the trial???

I posted some of them here?

Are you really stupid??????

Tell us how I could publish part of it her if was never released????

Remember the 10 facts I posted here that you nor the DA can prove wrong???

I said the defense has not released all of what it knows yet?????

Nice try troll
Ahhhhh, maybe I misunderstood what you posted.

OR

Maybe YOU misunderstood what you posted.

Let's see which it is...

Your post #46198...
"The report on his injuries were not released to the DA and they will not be released until the trial..........ROTFLMAO"

My My My

Seems as though you don't understand yourself. You've proved your own self wrong with that mess you posted to me, you LYING FOOL.

How do you live with yourself?

Truth's Door

#46244 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us why you can't prove even one of the 10 facts I posted wrong???

When the defense tells the jury they are facts they will remain as facts if the DA can't prove them wrong.........LOL

Tell us why you're such a LIAR.

Truth's Door

#46245 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us why you can't prove even one of the 10 facts I posted wrong???

Where you claim to be it is about a couple of hours before the New Year.

You trying to get in all the LIES you can before midnight because you want to start the New Year off right?

Go ahead, I promise I won't interrupt you.

Besides, no way I'm gonna spend my time bringing in the New Year with you.

So long LIAR. See you on the other side of the New Year.

I hope you leave all your Lying in this year and not carry it over to 2013. I guess we'll have to wait to see about that.

But I'm not holding out ANY hope!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46248 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>Ahhhhh, maybe I misunderstood what you posted.

OR

Maybe YOU misunderstood what you posted.

Let's see which it is...

Your post #46198...
"The report on his injuries were not released to the DA and they will not be released until the trial..........ROTFLMAO"

My My My

Seems as though you don't understand yourself. You've proved your own self wrong with that mess you posted to me, you LYING FOOL.

How do you live with yourself?
Correct

They will not be released

Are you that slow???

I just said they released only part to the media not the police..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News February trial set in Tulare murder case (Aug '07) 7 hr dntlseurdedsistrskds 1,064
News Suspect in 30-year-old Roseville kidnapping, mu... (Sep '10) 14 hr loyalalways 35
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) 15 hr LJay 5
News Fatal shootings by police total nearly 400 nati... 21 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) Mon so saddened by th... 161
News Fresno man facing murder charge after shooting ... Mon True Christian wi... 18
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Mon True Christian wi... 137
More from around the web