Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,181

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#46148 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The race card was tossed out by NBC first thing when they fraudulently altered the 911 tapes
Just the liberal media doing what it does best.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#46149 Dec 31, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Drug concoction LEAN

Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail
Skittles
DXM found in cough syrup(Robitussen)or codeine which makes a stronger Lean.

…DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant… Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of “unreality” and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks…”

"may persist for days...psychotic breaks"

On Martin's Twitter account he said he wanted to give up the weed and was looking for a suppler of codeine. This "child" was a walking druggie and a potential time bomb that could get him killed. Oh wait, it already did.
Punks beware
The next person you attack may shoot you dead

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46150 Dec 31, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Just the liberal media doing what it does best.
Spin spin spin

The liberal way
heldebeast

France

#46151 Dec 31, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Drug concoction LEAN
Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail
Skittles
DXM found in cough syrup(Robitussen)or codeine which makes a stronger Lean.
DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of unreality and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks
"may persist for days...psychotic breaks"
On Martin's Twitter account he said he wanted to give up the weed and was looking for a suppler of codeine. This "child" was a walking druggie and a potential time bomb that could get him killed. Oh wait, it already did.
Purple Drank

"Purple Drank is an illegal recreational drink popular in the Southern United States rap community, whose main ingredients originally consisted of prescription strength cough syrup, containing codeine and promethazine, and either a carbonated soft drink (generally Sprite) or fruit juice. The purple-ish hue of Purple Drank comes from the dyes in the cough syrup. Recently, the term has expanded to cover mixtures including over-the-counter cough syrup and vodka in place of prescription cough syrup. Other terms for Purple Drank include Barre, Oil, Purple Tonic, Lean (or Southern Lean,) Drank, and Syrup (which is sometimes slangly pronounced as Sizzurp.)

The active ingredient of purple drank is codeine, an opiate medication contained in prescription strength cough syrups due to its antitussive properties. Some prescription cough syrups also contain anti-histamine medications, such as promethazine, which have a mild sedative effect. When taken in large quantities, both medications can lead to sedation and altered levels of consciousness.

Houston producer DJ Screw first popularized the concoction, which is widely attributed as a source of inspiration for the "chopped & screwed" style of hip hop music. Originally, the active ingredient of "Syrup" was cough syrup containing promethazine and codeine. The concoction first gained popularity in the underground Houston, Texas rap scene and later spread to other southern states."

"purple drank made ma bank"

"drank up in ma cup, mayne hold up"

"purple in ma soda"

"barre baby"

"purple tonic got me leanin"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
heldebeast

France

#46152 Dec 31, 2012
i be chillin on my "Syrup"
i be zoning now dog
is i gonna die?
is i ever gonna be ok now?

i be freakin dog
hep me hep me now
i be numb and dumb
got nothin to lose

what more to lose?
nothin to lose
except this misery
and this no limit ni....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46153 Dec 31, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile was shot dead.
Understand?
I understand you cannot read.

Location hidden

#46154 Dec 31, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple Drank
The rapist blames the victim.

And the pedophile thug Zimmerman was forced into drug rehab.

In real life.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46155 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you cannot read.
It is morons defending the dead black punk that cant read the evidence

Location hidden

#46156 Dec 31, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
i be chillin on my "Syrup"
The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.

You should send him your CD.

Location hidden

#46157 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is morons defending the dead black punk that cant read the evidence
It's morons like you that 'cant' read that make all other morons look stupid.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46158 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The rapist blames the victim.

And the pedophile thug Zimmerman was forced into drug rehab.

In real life.
Facts my little troll.........Facts

The evidence prove that the dead punk attacked Zim

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#46159 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.

I see you are still too stupid to look at the evidence..........

Who's hands showed signs of punching someone??

Who's face showed signs of being punched???

Who had grass stains on their back and who had grass stains on their knees??

Who called 911??

Who called his girlfriend???
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#46160 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile you adore is going to be spending at least ten years bent over a bench.
You know if they cremated Martin's body after he died they could call him
Ash Tray
downhill246

Taylor, TX

#46161 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's morons like you that 'cant' read that make all other morons look stupid.

Wow, you have made over fifty thousand posts in less than two years. You certainly spend a lot of time on Topix humiliating yourself.
Here Is One

Colima, Mexico

#46162 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's morons like you that 'cant' read that make all other morons look stupid.
I have posted facts that you nor the DA can prove wrong and the jury will see it and Zim will walk free.....
Here Is One

Colima, Mexico

#46163 Dec 31, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>You know if they cremated Martin's body after he died they could call him
Ash Tray
ROTFLMAO
heldebeast

France

#46165 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I cannot help you

DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand you cannot read.
I understand you are a homosexual who is obsessed with children and donglickers....you've made that quite clear.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#46166 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#46167 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I try not to interpret things like people like you do.
I don't recall Zimmerman doing this many times before. In fact, this is the first I've heard of it. Normally, it's the fact that they've had problems with break ins.
But I did notice how you claimed that a witness was intimidated by (in your words) liberals. How you came to this "fact" of yours without jumping through a whole bunch of hoops would be impressive if you could explain it with facts.
I didn't make that claim, another poster did. But the internet is full of claims that Zim called 911 many times for suspicious people in the neighborhood. Many on your side claim they were all black people too. Again, he never shot any of those people he called the cops about.

Location hidden

#46168 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still too stupid to look at the evidence....
I see you are too stupid to see the state of Florida has looked at the evidence and you haven't.

Gosh... maybe you can mail in your vote?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 5 hr Swedenforever 531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 hr Ronald 3,012
Pennsylvania police hunting for survivalist wan... 8 hr Joe 1
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program Mon come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... Mon Veronica Escobar 3
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sep 28 silly rabbit 6

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE