Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,860)

Showing posts 37,181 - 37,200 of65,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are easy.
Hey George, the ocean called; they're running out of shrimp...
downhill246

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> It's not one if they initiated the confrontation in the first place, son.
You can't switch sides of the law because you went from being the winner to the loser.
Incorrect. If one is the initial aggressor but then retreats from confrontation(that never took place? like going back to his truck he can still claim SYG .He still has a right to defend himself from a forcible felony independent of the SYG law. Pays to own the Florida Firearms laws and Use book,7th edition, like I do, instead of guessing about the law, like you do.
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oops! And not a change in wording "...if circumstances warrant it..."
You people keep moving the goal posts to make your point.
lol....punks like you always get the sh!t kicked out of em around here....lol....most people would just slap you like they'd slap their own out of control spoiled teenage children....lol....Most people don't live in the silly world, your world, they'd much prefer to just slap the sh!t out of your silly selves....lol.

I always get a kick out of it when the slapee always starts screaming bloody murder...lol.
downhill246

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the West Coast Flamer Shrimp is now an endangered species? Probably because same sex shrimp have a problem reproducing.

You are easy.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. If one is the initial aggressor but then retreats from confrontation(that never took place? like going back to his truck he can still claim SYG .He still has a right to defend himself from a forcible felony independent of the SYG law. Pays to own the Florida Firearms laws and Use book,7th edition, like I do, instead of guessing about the law, like you do.
lol! Oh? So you're giving up on syg now?

Change of facts requires a change of plans on your part son?

Interesting.
rectomas ooze

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Barefoot!! How's it goin girlfriend.. How you doin baby? It's me Georgie.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's half Hispanic and Hispanics are whites.
Here's the math: white plus white equals...
Still waiting for that explanation on why a sweat sweater would be suspicious clothing on a chilly evening.
Because in areas where blacks exist, hoodies are frequently used in crime. They cover your face so witnesses and cameras have a harder time identifying you. For those not committing a crime at the time, they wear them to look cool.

As I posted earlier, Zimmerman listed himself as Hispanic when he registered to vote. No different than the Mulatto and Chief being considered black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. If one is the initial aggressor but then retreats from confrontation(that never took place? like going back to his truck
The pedophile didn't go back to the truck and was not even going in the direction of the truck, he was going in the direction to intercept someone he thought would be on the sidewalk.

Of course this is very clear by looking at the map: the boy was on the sidewalk, the pedophile thug moving between the houses cutting across the yard violating the instructions of the police dispatcher.

The state of Florida has correct identified the cause of the confrontation is this sad sack college drop out cop wannabee over stepping his authority and shooting this boy armed only with a bag of candy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans don't have the right to run three blocks and shoot unarmed teenagers because they are black or they give you sass.
And unarmed teenagers don't have the right to attack an adult simply because they were followed by them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
You are easy.
And you are not very sharp- the kind of kid that tells a joke and no one laughs so you tell it again and no lone laughs so you corner someone so they can't really get past you without pushing you away and you tell the joke a third time and they finally relent with a 'ehhhnn ehhhn ehhhn...'.

It's why people move quickly when you come in their direction... that and of course your breath smells like the footlocker of a very lonely Marine...
Of course he does

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile didn't go back to the truck and was not even going in the direction of the truck, he was going in the direction to intercept someone he thought would be on the sidewalk.
Of course this is very clear by looking at the map: the boy was on the sidewalk, the pedophile thug moving between the houses cutting across the yard violating the instructions of the police dispatcher.
The state of Florida has correct identified the cause of the confrontation is this sad sack college drop out cop wannabee over stepping his authority and shooting this boy armed only with a bag of candy.
But the gay thief pedophile thugvon attacked the Z-Man. He deserved to be shot at point blank range and put down the the dog he was. Z-Man gonna walk as the evidence show. And uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cant stand it. hehehehhehehehehehehhahahhahah hahahehehhehehehheheh woooohooooohahahhahahahhahh
Of course he does

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Z-man broke no law. He was attacked....thats agains the law. Pow....bye bye.
rectomas ooze

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not very sharp- the kind of kid that tells a joke and no one laughs so you tell it again and no lone laughs so you corner someone so they can't really get past you without pushing you away and you tell the joke a third time and they finally relent with a 'ehhhnn ehhhn ehhhn...'.
It's why people move quickly when you come in their direction... that and of course your breath smells like the footlocker of a very lonely Marine...
Don't you ignore ME now you hear? I wont let you get away with it. You can't do that to me again!!!!!!!!!!
Don't make me come after you!!!!!!!!!!
rectomas ooze

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don't you dis me now Footy.
You'll be sorry.
You best talk to me gurl.
So how you been baby?
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the same type of logic that 1930's Germany guy used!
Yes,....Albert Einstein....he knew when it was time to go....lol....that's something you don't know how to do is it son?....lol....how long you been posting this same nonsense over and over again?....lol....weeks?....mon ths?....years?....lol. brain dead huh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,....Albert Einstein....he knew when it was time to go....lol....that's something you don't know how to do is it son?....lol....how long you been posting this same nonsense over and over again?....lol....weeks?....mon ths?....years?....lol. brain dead huh?
lol! Brain dead? I sure don't want to become like you son!
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Brain dead? I sure don't want to become like you son!
lol....I'm so glad i'll never be a brain dead buffoon like you son. don't worry son,....you will never be like me....lol....you'd have to be normal first son,....lol....then you'd have to get yourself a new face....lol.

and a brain transplant....both hemispheres....lol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....I'm so glad i'll never be a brain dead buffoon like you son. don't worry son,....you will never be like me....lol....you'd have to be normal first son,....lol....then you'd have to get yourself a new face....lol.
and a brain transplant....both hemispheres....lol.
lol! Ah! So you consider yourself "normal" eh?

Don't worry son. I hope I never get to be your idea or "normal."
heldebeast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So you consider yourself "normal" eh?
Don't worry son. I hope I never get to be your idea or "normal."
lol....I hope I never get to be your idea of "normal" son....lol....like your perverted peter-puffing pedophile partner Barefoot....lol....you really ought to tell him he's making a fool out of himself every time he posts son....lol....every time he opens his mouth he starts gagging on a pr!ck....lol.....roflmfao.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....I hope I never get to be your idea of "normal" son....lol....like your perverted peter-puffing pedophile partner Barefoot....lol....you really ought to tell him he's making a fool out of himself every time he posts son....lol....every time he opens his mouth he starts gagging on a pr!ck....lol.....roflmfao.
lol! I know son. You never want to attain higher goals. But hey, that's on you! I just know that when I look down and see your idea of "normal," the first thing that comes to mind is getting you some professional, medical help.

Which leads to the next point. As far as pedophiles go, seems you're the supporter of one! It's as clear as day, only it doesn't matter to you! Because, well, you "like" the Zimmerman!

That's why you're the bigger fool son. That's why all you can do is work on ways to attack people and not the situation.

You're just the type of guy to shoot the messenger!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,181 - 37,200 of65,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••