Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,095

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46052 Dec 30, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
You are easy.
And you are not very sharp- the kind of kid that tells a joke and no one laughs so you tell it again and no lone laughs so you corner someone so they can't really get past you without pushing you away and you tell the joke a third time and they finally relent with a 'ehhhnn ehhhn ehhhn...'.

It's why people move quickly when you come in their direction... that and of course your breath smells like the footlocker of a very lonely Marine...
Of course he does

Newport News, VA

#46057 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile didn't go back to the truck and was not even going in the direction of the truck, he was going in the direction to intercept someone he thought would be on the sidewalk.
Of course this is very clear by looking at the map: the boy was on the sidewalk, the pedophile thug moving between the houses cutting across the yard violating the instructions of the police dispatcher.
The state of Florida has correct identified the cause of the confrontation is this sad sack college drop out cop wannabee over stepping his authority and shooting this boy armed only with a bag of candy.
But the gay thief pedophile thugvon attacked the Z-Man. He deserved to be shot at point blank range and put down the the dog he was. Z-Man gonna walk as the evidence show. And uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cant stand it. hehehehhehehehehehehhahahhahah hahahehehhehehehheheh woooohooooohahahhahahahhahh
Of course he does

Newport News, VA

#46058 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile didn't go back to the truck and was not even going in the direction of the truck, he was going in the direction to intercept someone he thought would be on the sidewalk.
Of course this is very clear by looking at the map: the boy was on the sidewalk, the pedophile thug moving between the houses cutting across the yard violating the instructions of the police dispatcher.
The state of Florida has correct identified the cause of the confrontation is this sad sack college drop out cop wannabee over stepping his authority and shooting this boy armed only with a bag of candy.
Z-man broke no law. He was attacked....thats agains the law. Pow....bye bye.
rectomas ooze

Rock Hill, SC

#46062 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not very sharp- the kind of kid that tells a joke and no one laughs so you tell it again and no lone laughs so you corner someone so they can't really get past you without pushing you away and you tell the joke a third time and they finally relent with a 'ehhhnn ehhhn ehhhn...'.
It's why people move quickly when you come in their direction... that and of course your breath smells like the footlocker of a very lonely Marine...
Don't you ignore ME now you hear? I wont let you get away with it. You can't do that to me again!!!!!!!!!!
Don't make me come after you!!!!!!!!!!
rectomas ooze

Rock Hill, SC

#46063 Dec 30, 2012
Don't you dis me now Footy.
You'll be sorry.
You best talk to me gurl.
So how you been baby?
heldebeast

France

#46064 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the same type of logic that 1930's Germany guy used!
Yes,....Albert Einstein....he knew when it was time to go....lol....that's something you don't know how to do is it son?....lol....how long you been posting this same nonsense over and over again?....lol....weeks?....mon ths?....years?....lol. brain dead huh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46065 Dec 30, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,....Albert Einstein....he knew when it was time to go....lol....that's something you don't know how to do is it son?....lol....how long you been posting this same nonsense over and over again?....lol....weeks?....mon ths?....years?....lol. brain dead huh?
lol! Brain dead? I sure don't want to become like you son!
heldebeast

France

#46066 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Brain dead? I sure don't want to become like you son!
lol....I'm so glad i'll never be a brain dead buffoon like you son. don't worry son,....you will never be like me....lol....you'd have to be normal first son,....lol....then you'd have to get yourself a new face....lol.

and a brain transplant....both hemispheres....lol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46067 Dec 30, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....I'm so glad i'll never be a brain dead buffoon like you son. don't worry son,....you will never be like me....lol....you'd have to be normal first son,....lol....then you'd have to get yourself a new face....lol.
and a brain transplant....both hemispheres....lol.
lol! Ah! So you consider yourself "normal" eh?

Don't worry son. I hope I never get to be your idea or "normal."
heldebeast

France

#46068 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So you consider yourself "normal" eh?
Don't worry son. I hope I never get to be your idea or "normal."
lol....I hope I never get to be your idea of "normal" son....lol....like your perverted peter-puffing pedophile partner Barefoot....lol....you really ought to tell him he's making a fool out of himself every time he posts son....lol....every time he opens his mouth he starts gagging on a pr!ck....lol.....roflmfao.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46069 Dec 30, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....I hope I never get to be your idea of "normal" son....lol....like your perverted peter-puffing pedophile partner Barefoot....lol....you really ought to tell him he's making a fool out of himself every time he posts son....lol....every time he opens his mouth he starts gagging on a pr!ck....lol.....roflmfao.
lol! I know son. You never want to attain higher goals. But hey, that's on you! I just know that when I look down and see your idea of "normal," the first thing that comes to mind is getting you some professional, medical help.

Which leads to the next point. As far as pedophiles go, seems you're the supporter of one! It's as clear as day, only it doesn't matter to you! Because, well, you "like" the Zimmerman!

That's why you're the bigger fool son. That's why all you can do is work on ways to attack people and not the situation.

You're just the type of guy to shoot the messenger!
heldebeast

France

#46073 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know son. You never want to attain higher goals. But hey, that's on you! I just know that when I look down and see your idea of "normal," the first thing that comes to mind is getting you some professional, medical help.
Which leads to the next point. As far as pedophiles go, seems you're the supporter of one! It's as clear as day, only it doesn't matter to you! Because, well, you "like" the Zimmerman!
That's why you're the bigger fool son. That's why all you can do is work on ways to attack people and not the situation.
You're just the type of guy to shoot the messenger!
lol....No son.... If i thought Zimmerman was guilty i would proclaim it, once, maybe twice, but not a million times like you and your pals....what do you hope to accomplish?....besides ruining a mans reputation and spreading racial animus?....as long as people like you continue to slander a man who i believe to be innocent upon preponderance of the evidence that's available, i'll keep on defending him.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#46074 Dec 30, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter what you think.........The HOA will state he was security for them and that is what the jury will hear....
The police interviews three and their testimony will be heard by the jury........LOL
That is called a witness..........ROTFLMAO
No, HOA will not lie. They will say what they have already said, he was a self appointed NW captain. Which means he is not supposed to follow anyone. I won't go into the rules since you are brain dead and can't grasp Truth.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#46076 Dec 30, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, HOA will not lie. They will say what they have already said, he was a self appointed NW captain. Which means he is not supposed to follow anyone. I won't go into the rules since you are brain dead and can't grasp Truth.
If he is self-appointed, then it means he didn't have to go by anybody's rules. He went on his own rules.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#46077 Dec 30, 2012
All this "wondering" is silly. There is a witness who saw zimmerman after the shooting, all beat up, bloody nose etc.. It was clearly self defense.
heldebeast

France

#46078 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know son. You never want to attain higher goals. But hey, that's on you! I just know that when I look down and see your idea of "normal," the first thing that comes to mind is getting you some professional, medical help.
I am getting medical help son, i got a concussion and now i got a blood clot on the brain, i can't remember, the dog ate my homework, bill is that you?...oh wait,....Ben who?
heldebeast

France

#46080 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Oh by the way son....just how would agreeing with you attain higher goals?....What higher goals are you hoping to attain?
heldebeast

France

#46082 Dec 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
All this "wondering" is silly. There is a witness who saw zimmerman after the shooting, all beat up, bloody nose etc.. It was clearly self defense.
There is a witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him ruthlessly and Zimmerman shouted at him for help and then the witness, John, shouted at Martin to stop, then he ran upstairs to call the police,...then he heard a shot and looked out the window and saw Trayvon laying on the ground.

I wonder how the Martins and the Prosecution are going to try to ruin this poor guy?....This guy was scared to begin with. Instead of running back in the house to call the police, he should have ran to Georges assistance and pulled Trayvon off of him. Trayvon might still been alive if John would have had more guts. But he was probably right now to stick his neck out. There was no way of knowing that Trayvon didn't have a weapon, nevertheless, he did the right thing and called the police.

The States main witness is a joke, have you heard her interview?...lol....OMG!
heldebeast

France

#46083 Dec 30, 2012
now = not,...to stick his neck out
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#46084 Dec 30, 2012
heldebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....No son.... If i thought Zimmerman was guilty i would proclaim it, once, maybe twice, but not a million times like you and your pals....what do you hope to accomplish?....besides ruining a mans reputation and spreading racial animus?....as long as people like you continue to slander a man who i believe to be innocent upon preponderance of the evidence that's available, i'll keep on defending him.
lol! Son, whatever you post is what you "think".

We know it has nothing to do with facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 16 min serfs up 2,868
Small town copes with mass slaying 14 hr jrw 2
4 Dead Tied to a Maine Bed and Breakfast (Sep '06) 16 hr Libs ruining US 44
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) Sat Keaukaha Smiles 110
Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) Fri Steph05 44
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Fri 3redmoons 73
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Thu SMG 1
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE