Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,172

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42001 Nov 18, 2012
"After putting $803,436 in Obama’s re-election campaign, a media giant attempted to keep Americans from seeing the video by banning it from their sites,” stated Aaron DeHoog, the financial publisher who is unapologetic for the release of controversial footage that has gained international attention."

"The video DeHoog is referring to is a stunning interview with famed economist Robert Wiedemer, author of the New York Times best-selling book Aftershock."

"Wiedemer, best known for correctly predicting the collapse of the U.S. housing market, equity markets, and consumer spending that almost sank the United States during the “Great Recession”, provides disturbing evidence in the video interview for 50 percent unemployment, a 90 percent stock market crash, and 100 percent annual inflation ... starting as soon as 2013."

"When the host of the interview expressed disbelief in Wiedemer’s claims, he calmly displayed five indisputable charts to back up his predictions (click here to see those exact charts)."

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/interview-e...

Check out this amazing video!

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/video47a....
huhhhh

Albuquerque, NM

#42002 Nov 18, 2012
whutz a treevon martin ? never heard of it.
Mr Turd

Grove City, OH

#42003 Nov 18, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He murdered Trayvon and he will pay, if not in this life, then in the after life.
I have studied your post. You are very close to this case. Are you a family member? You are not helping Treyvon. Why don't you accept his part in this?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#42004 Nov 18, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

He'll pay in this life.
LOL!

Thus sayeth the Lord.

Lord Crisco has spoken!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#42005 Nov 18, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opening assessment of me is duly noted and filed accordingly.
Also, my heart is blessed beyond your comprehension. Nevertheless, your concern is duly noted and filed accordingly.
Now, I never said that you said "the right-wingers were right about everything." You must be spacing out. Read my response again. And once more, I tell you I wear as a badge of honor anything those a-holes have to say about me. The uglier the better. Can't you comprehend?
Now, the part about being a hypocrite. You come back on this thread from your long sabbatical and the first thing you choose to do is harp on a segment of America on account of their race (post #41958). OK. Certainly well within your purview to do so.
Then, in your very next post (#41960), you eloquently extoll the virtues of not standing idly by while you see wrongs being committed.
My point was this, and continues to be so:
You extoll such virtues but in your very first post back from your sabbatical you choose to continue the beatdown on a people because of their race, yet ignore the daily racism and pure hatred on this thread. I guess you see what you want to see, as one doesn't need to be on here everyday to see it.
And your continued silence on that speaks volumes about you. If you don't post that second self-righteous post, this conversation never happens.
You were responding to a post in which you were on the outside looking in. Zerosum knew exactly what he was asking that particular poster. He wasn't asking for a history lesson from you. The context of his simple question and the back and forth between them was entirely lost on you.
And then you end your above post with your incomplete and failing and untruthful assessment of me.
It is duly noted and filed accordingly.
==========
Post #41960 is a sarcastic slap at using the behavior of one individuals behavior as causative of the behavior of others in instigating the institution of slavery. Nothing inconsistent there with the latter statement condemning the evils of slavery.

No hypocrisy. The incongruity in the examples given identify the sarcasm, unless you really do believe that one murderer justifies others murdering, or one black owning a slave begins and justifies slavery.

Location hidden

#42006 Nov 18, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, absolutely.
That's why I became involved with this thread.
I got sick and tired of the lynch mob.
I got tired of reading all of the racist hatred being spewed against an innocent man, George Zimmerman.
There was very little known about the incident in Sanford when this thread first started.
But people were lining up calling him a murderer without the slightest bit of corroborating evidence.
And as more and more facts began to emerge, it became apparent to me that George Zimmerman did indeed kill Trayvon Martin in self defense.
Yet the Zimmerman haters are still adamant about their initial conclusions.
And even more so, now that they realize George Zimmerman may very well be the innocent victim here, they crucify him with even more vigor.
They'll attack anyone who even dares to disagree with anything they say.
That's why I don't try to have an intelligent discussion with them.
I'd rather piss on em!
Every chance I get.
LOL!
==========
>>>And as more and more facts began to emerge, it became apparent to me that George Zimmerman did indeed kill Trayvon Martin in self defense.<<<

I haven't followed the Zimmerman/Martin case in many months. Long ago I determined that the legal system would have to sort this out. I will be satisfied with its final and last conclusion whether it is in the lower Court or in a higher one.

However, what sticks in my mind is a person walking home, not bothering anyone, obeying all laws, and now he is dead.

I gave the determination of what happened on that evening to a trier of fact such as a judge or jury. You or I won't decide the outcome and there seemed to be nothing new of probative value forthcoming so I moved on.
Mr Turd

Grove City, OH

#42007 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>And as more and more facts began to emerge, it became apparent to me that George Zimmerman did indeed kill Trayvon Martin in self defense.<<<

However, what sticks in my mind is a person walking home, not bothering anyone, obeying all laws, and now he is dead.
The moment Trevon circled back and assaulted Zimmerman it changed. Call the police if you have a problem. Treyvon had a clear path away from the situation. Zimmerman will walk and nothing good will become of Treyvon's death.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42008 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Turd wrote:
<quoted text> The moment Trevon circled back and assaulted Zimmerman it changed.
The moment started when the thug pedophile Zimmerman saw someone who was black turning the truck around and Zimmerman started stalking this boy because he dared to be black in his neighborhood after dark.

Location hidden

#42009 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Well, you aren't seeing as many others see it: he was a BLACK boy walking through a white neighborhood and when the white pedophile confronted him, this boy forgot his Southern upbringing and failed to address the pedophile as he should have, with the 'yes, massah' and the 'no, massah'.

Location hidden

#42010 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Turd wrote:
<quoted text> I'm trying out the new name.
You are what you eat.

Location hidden

#42011 Nov 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you aren't seeing as many others see it: he was a BLACK boy walking through a white neighborhood and when the white pedophile confronted him, this boy forgot his Southern upbringing and failed to address the pedophile as he should have, with the 'yes, massah' and the 'no, massah'.
==========
The law is compelled to first deal with the incident irrespective of race and then after establishing a fundamental crime the hate crime element is possible and then the consequences of that will apply in regard to punishment.

As far as I know a fundamental crime has not been established yet and interjecting race at this point is merely a distraction to getting justice for all.

Location hidden

#42012 Nov 18, 2012
Hate Crime presupposes a crime first which can then be modified by hate but the crime separate from the hate must first be established. Without establishing a crime there can be no hate crime.

Location hidden

#42013 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The law is compelled to first deal with the incident irrespective of race and then after establishing a fundamental crime the hate crime element is possible and then the consequences of that will apply in regard to punishment.
In proving that the crime was committed- and the state of Florida, which holds all the evidence has determined that a crime has been committed- motivation is examined.

What made this pedophile cop wannabe turn the truck around and get out of the truck armed with a gun and chase down and confront this black boy?

Would he have chased this black boy if the boy was white?

Based on his history of 911 calls (his history of being a cop wannabe): no, the pedophile Zimmerman was not interested in white boys cutting through the neighborhood.

Location hidden

#42014 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Hate Crime presupposes a crime first which can then be modified by hate but the crime separate from the hate must first be established. Without establishing a crime there can be no hate crime.
The state of Florida has already determined that a crime has been committed.

It now moves to proving it.

To prove a crime has been committed, Florida will show the motivation for the crime.

Location hidden

#42015 Nov 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Florida has already determined that a crime has been committed.
It now moves to proving it.
To prove a crime has been committed, Florida will show the motivation for the crime.
==========
No conviction no crime. All the state has determined at this point is there is enough evidence to allege a crime was committed.

A trier of fact such as judge or jury must determine if a crime was committed. For a crime to exist each and every element of the crime charged must be proved beyond a doubt.

While motivation can help explain a crime it is not an element of a crime that the law requires to be proven.

Location hidden

#42016 Nov 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In proving that the crime was committed- and the state of Florida, which holds all the evidence has determined that a crime has been committed- motivation is examined.
What made this pedophile cop wannabe turn the truck around and get out of the truck armed with a gun and chase down and confront this black boy?
Would he have chased this black boy if the boy was white?
Based on his history of 911 calls (his history of being a cop wannabe): no, the pedophile Zimmerman was not interested in white boys cutting through the neighborhood.
==========
>>>Would he have chased this black boy if the boy was white?<<<

Not relevant. The charge does not deal with what woulda coulda happened if Martin had been white, or red, or brown, or a martian, or a shooting star or anything else, he was a person whose rights are alleged to have been violated by another person. They are both equal before the law without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin.

Location hidden

#42017 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
==========
>>>Would he have chased this black boy if the boy was white?<<<
Not relevant.
Absolutely relevant in determining guilt.

Location hidden

#42018 Nov 18, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
They are both equal before the law without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin.
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

The sate of Florida has determined a crime has been committed.

It doesn't ask you for your opinion or me for mine, it knows that a crime has been committed.

It now moves to prove the crime was committed by a specific person and to prove that that person committed the crime- in this case- will focus on motivation.

Hate, in this case.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#42019 Nov 18, 2012
An American's Dilemma:
You have a gun with only two bullets in it and standing before you is Osama bin Laden,
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and a liberal. Who do you shoot?
Answer: the liberal. Twice

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#42020 Nov 18, 2012
OMG, it never stops, this is what liberalism and democrats give us, a likely illegal alien with 2 bankruptcies, 2 foreclosures and a new FHA guaranteed mortgage after only 3 years:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_2201479 ...

After two foreclosures and two bankruptcies, Hermes Maldonado is as surprised as anyone that he's getting a third shot at homeownership.

Last summer, the 61-year-old machine operator at a plastics factory bought a $170,000 house in Moreno Valley, Calif., that boasts laminate-wood floors and squeaky-clean appliances. He got the four-bedroom, two-story house despite a pockmarked credit history.

The last time he owned a home, Maldonado refinanced four times and took on a second mortgage. He put a Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz C300W in the driveway and racked up about $45,000 in credit card bills and other debts. His debt-fueled lifestyle ended only when he was forced into bankruptcy.

His re-entry into homeownership three years later came courtesy of the Federal Housing Administration. The agency has become a major source of cash for so-called rebound buyers — a burgeoning crop of homeowners with past defaults who otherwise would be shut out of the market.

The FHA's projected losses hit $16.3 billion at the end of September, according to an independent annual audit released Friday, a much larger figure than had been forecast earlier, The Wall Street Journal reported. The audit strongly suggests the FHA will require taxpayer funding for the first time in its 78 years.

never has a more stupid group od people walked this planet than white American liberals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 14 hr come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... 16 hr Veronica Escobar 3
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 23 hr INFIDEL 3,002
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) Sun Swedenforever 530
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sun silly rabbit 6
Drummond: Vigil remembers Oakland homicide victims Sun Quan must be gone 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE