Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41624 Nov 11, 2012
foodstamp baraka wrote:
Sales of Obama masks
Obama 332
Draft Dodger 206

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41627 Nov 11, 2012
foodstamp baraka wrote:
Sales of Obama masks were 30 percent higher than the sales of Mitt Romney masks.
According to the International Halloween Sales Mask Retail Inventory Sales Association, worldwide sales of Mitt Twitt masks were only eclipsed by Shrub II masks and RushBaugh body masks.

According to their survey, Mitt Twitt mask sales were strongest in the Switzerland and Cayman regions and among corporate denizens the world over. There was no sales tax on the Mitt Twitt mask.

The RushBaugh body masks were a hit in the southern region of the United States and near fast food chains throughout the U.S. The premium RushBaugh masks contain pictures of drugs on them with a stomach that must be held in the hands.

The Shrub II masks were the leading sales gainer for the 12th consecutive year. He now holds the record that he previously shared with Attila the Hun. Shrub II masks are most popular outside the North American region.

This year's version of the Shrub II mask came with a brand new Texas version of the game Hide-and-Seek.

The Association is already gearing up for next year, when several masks will make their debut...including the Mitt self-whining mask, the Palin mask, with a life-sized mouth, the Bachmann Boo-Boo mask and the AllenWest Bug Eyes mask.

Can't wait for next Halloween!!!
TSA Director

Chesapeake, VA

#41628 Nov 11, 2012
Travon Martin equals no great loss. Use his cousin for target practice.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#41629 Nov 11, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why
jefferson loved America, liberty and reswponsible citizens
we need to repeal all the amendments after the 10th and go back to jeffersons America
our forefathers had it right
look at the mess these liblosers have turned our country into
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."-- Thomas Jefferson
Until the white liberal elite actually suffer the consequences in their gated white neighborhoods and locked and guarded high rises in NYC, sadly i don't see much changing. By the time they are damaged, raped, killed and robbed by the savages it will be too late.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#41630 Nov 11, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because Obama didn't screw up the hurricane relief and the media knows it. What a typical fright wing dumbazz.
Dumbass, they're still suffering, do you ever watch the news? What a dolt.

The scumbags in the LSM are hiding the suffering, Obama ain't done squat.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#41631 Nov 11, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Un-fcuking-believable. The cleaners called, dipsh!t... your white hooded moo-moo is ready. Wouldn't want you to miss your klan meeting.
Being brought to america was the best thing to ever happen to the slaves and their descendents, deny it.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#41632 Nov 11, 2012
a slave in africa or a slave in america, what's the difference? Virtually every society from time immemorial practiced slavery, why should I feel guilty? I never owned any nor did my ancestors.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#41633 Nov 11, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dodging the question.
What is it you idolize about Obama?
He's hidden his past (college), linked to radical extremism (alinsky, ayres), courting the super rich (entertainment) and embraced by PACs and Unions.
What do you see in him that overrules those faults?
It's simple, whats the best thing about him you see?
I haven't dodged "the question". This is the first time I have seen your asinine questions. Note the plural.

This is the only time I will waste my time catering to your stupidity.

I don't idolize Obama. Nor do I agree with all of his policies. That's because I have a brain. Your ilk believes everything your party says. You don't think, you take everything they say as the gospel, blindly accepting positions that are clearly wrong and against the people of America..

I have never seen Romney's college records. I haven't seen the important tax returns either, the ones where he cheated and falsely answered questions about his foreign holdings.

I'm sure you know much more about radicals than I do, I am not qualified to address this question.

Romney courts the super rich who were born super rich. Working entertainers like Obama without him courting them because they have experienced things Romney's rich pals never have or never will, seeing how the real people live.

Romney is so stupid and out of touch he thought one trip to Cosco would make him seem like one of "the people".

Romney has many more PACs than Obama. Unions? Of course, the working class loves Obama because he is on their side.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41634 Nov 11, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack 332
WAHHH! WAHHHH!~stomp stomp stomp~

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#41635 Nov 11, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not illegal. But your processing it like it's only a Rep thing and the Dems have nothing to do with it. LOL.
Listen up, the reason why it exists is because of the Gov't that makes the laws and the rich have the money. It sure isn't because of voters like you, who can't comprehend what their reading, let alone understand it.
LOL, your mesemerised because he's obama. Let me guess a black man, like you, so he can relate to you and your thinking.
LOL, I'll bet you believe that....And from a politician at that.
OMG, do you think he's different than all the other politicans??
It's hilarious, you calling anyone's comprehension into question.

You don't comprehend simple English.

Their and they're have two different meanings. You chose the wrong one because of your lack of comprehension.

You can't spell mesmerized or politicians, further proof of your ignorance.
cAPS LOCK

South Bend, IN

#41638 Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Next thing you know they will be demanding free cosmetic surgery.
Do I detect free tummy tucks and ass reduction surgeries on the horizon?
dON'T GIVE THEM ANY CRAZY IDEAS, WE'LL ALL BE BANKRUPT BEFORE THE WEEK IS OUT.
foodstamp baraka

Columbus, OH

#41639 Nov 11, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only time I will waste my time catering to your stupidity.
I'm sure you know much more about radicals than I do, I am not qualified to address this question.
You are qualified to google Anisky and Obama. The association is clear, just like the class he taught at a University. Thus is information about his association with Ayers. The "God Damn America" Wright is easy to find information about. It's also very easy to find information on Baraka's Father. There will be a theme that develops, but of course you're not interested.

Now try that again. This time without the one line dismissive answer. What is it that makes President Obama a good President? I promise to refer to the President as President Obama, in any further post, if you will answer the question with substance. I want to know what makes him a good President. You are not allowed to blame, NO EXCUSES. Just tell me. I'm not saying I will agree, but I promise to pay the respect. Substance is what i'm looking for, not propaganda. Can you earn your President some respect?
savages

Aurora, CO

#41641 Nov 11, 2012
another black savage kills a white girl, no hate crime charges:

New Snapped episode- Brittany Norwood aka The Lululemon Murder
www.lipstickalley.com ... TV Alley
Oct 14, 2012 She stabbed and bludgeoned her co-worker Jayna Murray to death with 6 different weapons. The victim had 331 wounds. Brittany Norwood ...

Truth's Door

#41644 Nov 11, 2012
America Lost wrote:
thats not a hate crime

black hoodlums love killing whitey
My My My

Enough with the negativity, enough with the killings, enough. It's Quiet Time.

Stop being so bitter, Judy. Take a deep breath. Now breathe out.

Once more...breathe in...breathe out. Let your mind be at peace. Think good thoughts. Think about the sun rising. See how it beautifully introduces a new day. Hear the birds chirp. Feel the cool brisk wind across your face. Become one with nature.

Breathe in....breathe out.

Think on more good thoughts.Now, think of the sun rising again...this time, on January 21, 2013. Think on how President Obama will be smiling with his wife beside him as he takes the oath of office.

Think of how Chief Justice Roberts will utter the words for the President to repeat. Think on how the sun will continue to shine through the day. Oh what a wonderful day. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Now, continue to let your mind be at peace. No more negativity. No more killings talk. No more lips dripping with hatred. No more cooking Lies with the tip of your tongue. No more of that lunacy, Judy.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Now, this is the most important part, Judy. Listen closely. Follow my directions to a T and all your troubles will be over. Do nothing more, do nothing less. Ready?

Ok...

Breathe in.

Truth's Door

#41646 Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Benghazi-gate.

It's not going to go away.
If you weren't on here today, it would be called...

Sucker-free Sunday

Truth's Door

#41647 Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Benghazi-gate.

It's not going to go away.
Sucker

Truth's Door

#41649 Nov 11, 2012

What does that mean?

Truth's Door

#41651 Nov 11, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You lying racist pig. Most people who receive the things you listed are the working poor, and they are predominately white. They get these benefits because people like Romney don't want to pay them a decent wage. Your hate knows no bounds.

I hope and pray you are not a breeder. From your interest in male genitalia I'm pretty sure you are not.
She's not.

And most of the people receiving those things listed are in Red states....mostly Southern states.

Truth's Door

#41652 Nov 11, 2012
Wait a minute!

Buffalo ill is in a southern state. No wonder she knows so much about those things.

Her and NoBlamer seems to know about those programs like the back of their hands.

Truth's Door

#41655 Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You're hatred and ignorance are noteworthy.

Want a good job?

Then get a good education, numbnut!
It is your hatred that abounds on here, dumbazz.

Get to bed early tonight so that your job hunting can get an early jump.

You wish you were half as intelligent as Zazz, you imbecilic Fool.

If NoBlamer1491 (aka America lost aka Judy) followed my instructions precisely, she should be resting quite comfortably. Haven't heard a peep from her yet, so hopefully she's in a peaceful state.

You should try following her example, Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No federal prosecution of officer, no strong re... 5 hr Innocent 1
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 7 hr Danny Carranza 28
News New DNA tests planned in Jon Benet Case Mon Revelations 2
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Mon Revelations 5
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) Mon Guywhowasthere 29
News Sharo Kirkwood, domestic dispute north shelby c... (Dec '09) Mon Angie 3
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) Mon Lopez 167
More from around the web