Elderly man to explain why he stabbed...

Elderly man to explain why he stabbed his wife 16 times -- Just...

There are 88 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Elderly man to explain why he stabbed his wife 16 times -- Just.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Hugo "Bud" Kladivko took the witness stand promptly at 8 this morning to explain why he stabbed his wife 16 times, killing her inside their new home in The Plantation at Leesburg, a gated retirement community ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Helena

AOL

#88 Jun 5, 2008
Helena wrote:
It all sounds bizarre to me. To get killed over something spilling on the kitchen floor. I believe Mr. Kladivko with regards to her holding up a knife at him and stabbing. He had to defend himself,but he didn't have to stab 16 times.
He should have gotten the knife out of her hand and called 911 immediately.. I would have put all of my body weight on her till the police arrived.
He's going to spend time in prison, and what he should have done was knock the knife out of her hand,not let her go up from the floor,put his body weight on her..and called 911...Even if it ,meant putting her out unconscious. That's all folks..
21st century

Kissimmee, FL

#89 Jun 5, 2008
pie wrote:
I can believe this, women too emotional, too unstable.
Change the child custody laws too please. All share 50% time, responsibility with no primary parent to cash in at childs expense.
Don't know why ya brought up child support..........but I gotta say there is NO way you could consider the 500 bucks my ex pays for two kids a month "cashin in"!Please.
Helena

AOL

#90 Jun 5, 2008
He shouldn't have stabbed her to death. Just knocked the knife out of her hand, hit her over the head with a frying pan, and called 911.

Let justice take care of the rest.

“Airborne mama on a oneway trip”

Since: Apr 08

Littlerock, Ca

#91 Jun 5, 2008
Mo-Ham-Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping Junkies.....cool.
Was Airborne myself, more years ago than I care to think about. Welcome home, and thank you for your service.
Oh, do they still call the 82 Jumping Junkies?????
DAMN I'm getting old.
I was in over 20 some odd years ago. It was rare to hear them called jumping junkies then. One thing they did call us was the most physically fit alcoholics. Damn, those were the good ole days. And you are welcome. It's rare to get a thankyou know a days, but I must say I served proudly and would do it again. I also teach my daughter to be grateful and thanful for those serving and those who have served our country.

“Airborne mama on a oneway trip”

Since: Apr 08

Littlerock, Ca

#92 Jun 5, 2008
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Your welcome. And a special thanks to all those serving now.
PENNI HARDY

Bushkill, PA

#93 Jun 25, 2008
TO ALL THAT HAVE LEFT COMMENTS ABOUT MY MOM!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT LIVED IN OUR SHOES AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE LOST YOUR MOM TO A MURDERER......OH AND BY THE WAY MY MOM WAS STABBED 54 TIMES...REPORTERS DID NOT SAY THAT.......... DID THEY???? AND FOR MY BROTHER SAYING SHE WAS BEING ABUSED.......WHAt the hell do you call........BEING STABBED TOO DEATH??????????
ANSWER ME THAT?????????
PLEASE ALL OF YOU .........MY MOM WAS A VERY LOVING PERSON AND THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD..ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BAD COMMENTS TOO SAY....KEEP THEM TOO YOURSELF !!!
Annon

Wyoming, PA

#94 May 29, 2009
I know this is an extremely old post and subject but I just have to say something after reading all of the crap posts. Brenda Kladivko was my aunt, Bud was extremely abusive for many years and threatened her that if she left .... well she was leaving and he killed her. He was a piece of sh!t drunk who will rot in jail for the rest of his pathetic life and then he'll rot in hell. RIP Aunt Brenda.
Cassstiner

Kingston, PA

#95 Aug 25, 2014
Boca wrote:
An avid golfer? Maybe he was working on his swing.
Your a peice of shit! You should think how your stupid comments would effect family members, like myself, who read them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) 1 hr Izzy-_- 57
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... 5 hr Reggie Williams 1
News Tiffany Long Part IV: Dorthia Bynum speaks (Oct '08) Sun Liszym 10
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Sun Good Riddance 4
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... Sun Trailer park 5
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) Sun margaritte 227
News Alleged murderer and victim did not know each o... (Aug '09) Dec 3 Tolerman 33
More from around the web