Fugitive in July killing is nabbed

A Jersey City man has been arrested in connection with a fatal shooting on July 4 during a robbery attempt that went bad when the victim turned out to be armed as well, officials said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Just thinkin bout u ozzy nd how much we miss u! I miss my cuzzin god dont like ugly nd dat person who took his life will pay
Streetrunner

Amityville, NY

#26 Dec 7, 2013
His girl isn't covering up for him when she says he was framed ... she actually believes that ... her thinking is whack ...In her mind a lame excuse for not doing something is the same as completing a task ...
everybody

Iselin, NJ

#27 Apr 21, 2014
there is a destiny that makes us brothers none goes his way alone all that we send into the lives of others comes back into the life of our own. Quote by EDWIN MARKHIM.
everybody

Iselin, NJ

#28 Apr 21, 2014
people no if they did a wrong themselves nobody have to tell them just like when they no they are right. when I no what is right then make myself do it then iam making my self become a better human being but when I no what is right then fail to make myself do it then I must expect to suffer the consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frisco blog: Police still seeking suspects to M... (Jul '11) 13 min McClure B 2
Police Say Lexington Triple Murder Likely Drug-... (Jan '11) 4 hr boom boom 28
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 5 hr Did enuf die 6
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 9 hr AHM Homie 1,138
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Sat he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... Fri Zugzwang 5
More from around the web