Fugitive in July killing is nabbed

Fugitive in July killing is nabbed

There are 24 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Nov 6, 2006, titled Fugitive in July killing is nabbed. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

A Jersey City man has been arrested in connection with a fatal shooting on July 4 during a robbery attempt that went bad when the victim turned out to be armed as well, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Latasha Boykin

Brewton, AL

#1 Nov 8, 2006
Hey this is latasha boykin and kenneth boykin is my brother. And i love him a lot in i don't think he did that. I LOVE YOU!! BROTHER
Reality Check

Venice, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2006
For your sake, I hope not..but if he did, he deserves what he gets. No offence intended.
Ellen Jimenez

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Nov 21, 2006
Hi my name is Ellen Jimenez I am Kenneth Boykins Girl friend. The charges witch led to a warrent was for possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and possession of a weapon by a felon. How could there be a warrent for a weapon when there was no weapon found? Also during the house raid there was no warrent presented, but the person on the lease signed a form allowing the police to search the apartment after the fact of entering the apartment. does that sound right? So now during the raid they found .45 caliber semiautomatic handgun, a .38 caliber revolver and over 10 grams of PCP. I was told that because he was not on the lease and because there was no valid warrent those charges could be dropped. Please if you have any advise could you respond. Thank you...
jersey 2 tx

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 13, 2008
hi osmond was my boy i grew up with him just saw hiw likw a week or 2 before the incident ya brother i a murder an i hope he burns
jersey 2 tx

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2008
i hope he burns
mccombe

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Ellen Jimenez wrote:
Hi my name is Ellen Jimenez I am Kenneth Boykins Girl friend. The charges witch led to a warrent was for possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and possession of a weapon by a felon. How could there be a warrent for a weapon when there was no weapon found? Also during the house raid there was no warrent presented, but the person on the lease signed a form allowing the police to search the apartment after the fact of entering the apartment. does that sound right? So now during the raid they found .45 caliber semiautomatic handgun, a .38 caliber revolver and over 10 grams of PCP. I was told that because he was not on the lease and because there was no valid warrent those charges could be dropped. Please if you have any advise could you respond. Thank you...
1. Please clarify: "no weapond found" "found 45 caliber semiautomatic handgun" "38 caliber revolver"?!?
2. How come Topix deposts the Jersey Jounal story after the warrent is questioned? It still happened or not regardless of the warrent.
Big Large Black Lady

Plumsteadville, PA

#7 Aug 16, 2008
Latasha. We know the brother was framed. Someone (Whitey) laced his fried chicken with LSD. The man is always framing a brother
Big Large Black Lady

Plumsteadville, PA

#8 Aug 16, 2008
Ellen Jimenez wrote:
Ellen Jimenez, we know your boyfriend was framed and that neither one of you ever did drugs or had weapons. Luckily you can have conjugal visits. Make sure to bring Handy Wipes so your behind does not stick to the bench from the previous persons come spot.
Big Large Black Lady

Plumsteadville, PA

#9 Aug 16, 2008
Monday, November 19, 2007
By KEN THORBOURNE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A 20-year old Jersey City man was fatally shot Saturday morning on Forrest Street, after he asked a drunk partygoer to put away his gun, authorities said.

Christoph Felder, of Van Horne Street, died shortly after 4 a.m. at the Jersey City Medical Center from internal injuries he sustained from a gunshot to his abdomen, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

The alleged killer, Antoine Parker, 22, fled the scene and is on the run, DeFazio said. Parker, who witnesses said was drunk at the time of the shooting, is known to have residences on Monticello and Orient avenues, and should be considered armed and dangerous, DeFazio said.

Initially, when Parker produced a 9mm semi-automatic handgun, he was waving it around at nobody in particular, DeFazio said.

But when Felder asked him to put it away, he took offense and shot Felder, DeFazio said.

Yesterday Alicia Boykin, who told police she was in a separate room when the gunshot rang out, said she called 911. "I put the towel on him," Boykin said. "He was bleeding from his stomach."
Big Large Black Lady

Plumsteadville, PA

#10 Aug 16, 2008
You guys must be from the upscale part of Jersey City. I am moving to Newark, since Jersey City does warrantless searches. I couldn't decide if I wanted to move to Newark or Jersey City. Newark is the Seattle of the East Coast. It's so nice all the brothers moved there. I used to do conjugal visits. Thats were I got the handy wipe trick. Once my behind was almost crazy glued to the bench because someone before me spewed all over it and did not clean it up. I feel like a playa doing it in jail. The guards peep in and watch, whoo I feel like celebrity.
jersey 2 tx

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 23, 2008
F**K KENNETH
tee

Bayonne, NJ

#12 Oct 5, 2008
your all f*cking animals killing each other for nothing oh im sorry just to get a rep grow the f*ck up you ignorant a*s holes
JM jersey city nj

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2008
Kenneth with out a doubt did that, he is a career criminal. He had federal charges for cocaine and other charges from the state. He is worthless and deserves to burn. Why do you think they call him "heat" on the street because he always packed heat. I know him and all his boys he used to run with Dram and rondell there all a bunch of losers who thought they were the king on the streets but now they are getting what the deserve
JERSEY2008

Dallas, TX

#14 Dec 12, 2008
why kenneth wasent charged in the murder of osmond dixon thats sonme bull rip
Danni

Downingtown, PA

#15 Jun 11, 2009
well ozzy was my cousin and i miss him like hell. I would do any thing to bring him back. But since i can't i hope the person who did it get what he deserves. R.I.P OZZY we love you and you are deeply miss! see you when i get there
Danni

Downingtown, PA

#16 Jun 11, 2009
damn ican't believe its been 3 years and the tears are still falling.Lord have mercy on the person who did this.Nothing and no one will ever stop the pain that i feel cuz my rught hand man my cousin is not with me growing in age with me so that person can go straight to hell

R.I.P Ozzy
Park ave baby
My hood Angel
HOOK

Orange, NJ

#17 Nov 18, 2009
I DON't KNOW WHO DID IT AND WHY THEY DO IT, BUT THEY TOOK A CHUNK OUT MY HEART.OZ I MISS YOU SO MUCH LIL BRO,I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERDAY. I WISH YOU WAS HERE ITS ALL GOOD YOU WON't NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. R.I.P - OZ ..........love you son (HOOK)
Janet Williams

Mcdonough, GA

#22 Jan 5, 2012
HOOK wrote:
I DON't KNOW WHO DID IT AND WHY THEY DO IT, BUT THEY TOOK A CHUNK OUT MY HEART.OZ I MISS YOU SO MUCH LIL BRO,I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERDAY. I WISH YOU WAS HERE ITS ALL GOOD YOU WON't NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. R.I.P - OZ ..........love you son (HOOK)
Okay!!!Whats goody Hook, I never knew this bs was up here I would have been replied they just brought all the shyt back...smh losers
Janet Williams

Mcdonough, GA

#23 Jan 5, 2012
Big Large Black Lady wrote:
Latasha. We know the brother was framed. Someone (Whitey) laced his fried chicken with LSD. The man is always framing a brother
wasnt nobody framed
Janet Williams

Mcdonough, GA

#24 Jan 5, 2012
JM jersey city nj wrote:
Kenneth with out a doubt did that, he is a career criminal. He had federal charges for cocaine and other charges from the state. He is worthless and deserves to burn. Why do you think they call him "heat" on the street because he always packed heat. I know him and all his boys he used to run with Dram and rondell there all a bunch of losers who thought they were the king on the streets but now they are getting what the deserve
ok what the hell are the other people reading about this reject....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pickaway County woman found guilty in murder-fo... 1 hr Beannie 26
News Mother of Shaken Child Released (Apr '11) 1 hr Beannie 36
News Black Lives Matter* 23 hr Son of Man 1,184
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Mon Kimyatta 62
News Murder charge filed in Enka homicide (Jun '07) Mon doYOURresearch 197
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... Mon Black Panther 2
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) Mon iknowinfo 7
More from around the web