Man shot and killed in Norwalk

Man shot and killed in Norwalk

There are 163 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jul 31, 2011, titled Man shot and killed in Norwalk. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives said they are investigating the shooting death of a Latino man in Norwalk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Lesto

Fontana, CA

#204 Jan 31, 2014
ALI1300 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i agree to your comment! What goes around comes around!!!!
that's wright what goes around comes around but your forgetting about this dude bean a Tweeker and ripping people off this dude ain't no angle he burnt the wrong person and it still is what it is
Lesto

Fontana, CA

#205 Jan 31, 2014
Luis wrote:
Roger was murder infront of his family mom dad wife his 3 kids sister cousins in his Moms house no respect you broke all the rules
that dude was selling dope in front of his kids mom and dad where is the respect in that so where do you wana draw the line
Lesto

Fontana, CA

#206 Feb 8, 2014
PURRO SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text> He was down for his familia
stupid norwalk ain't about natha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial to Begin for Charleston Church Shooting S... 43 min Hachiko 1
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail 16 hr Lori 2
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 22 hr Fred Herbert 5
5 Months Later Tue Mark Rosenkranz 1
News Was The Shooting Of Joe McKnight A Case Of Stan... Mon Kevin from Michigan 1
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Mon Izzy-_- 57
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... Mon Reggie Williams 1
More from around the web