Bells toll in Newtown for school shoo...

Bells toll in Newtown for school shooting victims

There are 44 comments on the The Northwestern in Oshkosh story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Bells toll in Newtown for school shooting victims. In it, The Northwestern in Oshkosh reports that:

Obama Marks Newtown Shooting Anniversary: In his weekly address to the nation, US President Obama says 'we must change' as he calls for a renewed push for gun control on the anniversary of the Sandy Hook school shootings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Northwestern in Oshkosh.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2013
If I could prove my accusations..

Does the Leftwing news media know the cops are deliberately instigating gun crime ?
Chesty

Aurora, IL

#2 Dec 14, 2013
What a disgusting spectacle, exploiting the murders of children to push his extremist political agenda.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Chesty wrote:
What a disgusting spectacle, exploiting the murders of children to push his extremist political agenda.
It's despicable alright.
Still

Huntsville, AL

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Tory II wrote:
If I could prove my accusations..
Does the Leftwing news media know the cops are deliberately instigating gun crime ?
insane, I see.
It is

Huntsville, AL

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Chesty wrote:
What a disgusting spectacle, exploiting the murders of children to push his extremist political agenda.
disgusting that you would say such a thing. Your extremist political agenda enables the sick spectacle of babies being gunned down by the mentally ill son of one of your fellow paranoid gun nuts.
Yep

Huntsville, AL

#7 Dec 14, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
It's despicable alright.
it is despicable the way the 2nd amendment which was meant to provide for the national defense in absence of a large standing army has been distorted by the paranoid lunatic gun nuts to amass personal arsenals to be used to kill children and threaten the common good.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#8 Dec 14, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
it is despicable the way the 2nd amendment which was meant to provide for the national defense in absence of a large standing army has been distorted by the paranoid lunatic gun nuts to amass personal arsenals to be used to kill children and threaten the common good.
Not quite, little communist.

“Law enforcement reported 720 justifiable homicides in 2012. Of those, law enforcement officers justifiably killed 410 felons, and private citizens justifiably killed 310 people during the commission of crimes.”
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
it is despicable the way the 2nd amendment which was meant to provide for the national defense in absence of a large standing army has been distorted by the paranoid lunatic gun nuts to amass personal arsenals to be used to kill children and threaten the common good.
America is full of patriotic nazios and communists; which one are you ?
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#10 Dec 14, 2013
It's clear to anyone watching the news over the last year that supporters of the 2nd amendment are not going to abide by any further infringement of their rights. Therefore any further debate is truly useless. You will just have to come take the guns from us. Period. Cold, dead, hands type of stuff. Since you don't have the legal authority to do so, nor the weapons or personnel to do so, I ask you what your plan is? No new law will be honored since it is actually against the law to tell american citizens if the can or cannot own firearms or what type of firearms. What is your plan? Seriously. It's Checkmate people! Guns are here forever unless you can send people around with guns to TAKE our guns from us (an act which would immediately fail and would galvenize 130 million gun owners). You are caught in the ultimate catch 22 but are too stupid to see it. We laugh at you.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Molon Labe wrote:
It's clear to anyone watching the news over the last year that supporters of the 2nd amendment are not going to abide by any further infringement of their rights. Therefore any further debate is truly useless. You will just have to come take the guns from us. Period. Cold, dead, hands type of stuff. Since you don't have the legal authority to do so, nor the weapons or personnel to do so, I ask you what your plan is? No new law will be honored since it is actually against the law to tell american citizens if the can or cannot own firearms or what type of firearms. What is your plan? Seriously. It's Checkmate people! Guns are here forever unless you can send people around with guns to TAKE our guns from us (an act which would immediately fail and would galvenize 130 million gun owners). You are caught in the ultimate catch 22 but are too stupid to see it. We laugh at you.
PRECISELY.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#12 Dec 14, 2013
The armed citizens of Florida alone outnumber the Chinese army. There aren't enough police in the world to dissarming Duval County. Most of the police support 2A anyway. The Supreme Court of the United States has ratified the individual's Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Any attempt to take arms away from peaceable citizens would immediately prove the point of needing guns to defend against tyranny. You antigun folks are completely and utterly defeated. I've never seen such a political loss in my 40 years. My advice is to join the 2A movement either by learning to shoot and carrying a firearm or by supporting that basic Right. Otherwise you will be marginalized to the scrap heap of history. A bug knows instinctively that their safety is their own responsibility and so should you. We aren't going to outlaw carry and alchohol because of all the traffic deaths they cause. Because it isn't right to take these things from people who don't abuse them. It would end drunk driving however! But it's just not realistic. And I should mention that you don't have a Constitutional Right to a car or alchohol.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Dec 14, 2013
We win! You lose! Join the winners or wring your sweaty hands in despair. But understand the dynamic of reality. We win! You lose!
So you

Huntsville, AL

#14 Dec 14, 2013
Molon Labe wrote:
We win! You lose! Join the winners or wring your sweaty hands in despair. But understand the dynamic of reality. We win! You lose!
are gleeful about children being killed?

Sick, irresponsible adolescents dragging society back into the dark ages.
You mean

Huntsville, AL

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Molon Labe wrote:
It's clear to anyone watching the news over the last year that supporters of the 2nd amendment are not going to abide by any further infringement of their rights..
paranoid suckers and toadies for the death industry. There is nothing honorable about selfish gun nut extremism.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#16 Dec 14, 2013
So you wrote:
<quoted text>
are gleeful about children being killed?
Sick, irresponsible adolescents dragging society back into the dark ages.
Behold a Fool Ladies and Gentlemen. Fortunately we are strong and they are weak.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#17 Dec 14, 2013
You mean wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoid suckers and toadies for the death industry. There is nothing honorable about selfish gun nut extremism.
The man hasn't been born of woman that I fear coward.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Again I say.....We Win.....You Lose..... Unless of course you can take the guns from us......cricket............ Cricket.....cricket....... I didn't think so.
You are

Huntsville, AL

#19 Dec 14, 2013
Molon Labe wrote:
<quoted text>.
so weak you are scared to leave the house with a gun. LOL

And so weak-minded you let paranoia and ideology rule your life and suck the humanity out of yourself.
Keep

Huntsville, AL

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Molon Labe wrote:
<quoted text>The man hasn't been born of woman that I fear coward.
telling yourself that, silly child. Now you are talking like some ffin phoney movie action hero.
Molon Labe

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Dec 14, 2013
Keep wrote:
<quoted text>
telling yourself that, silly child. Now you are talking like some ffin phoney movie action hero.
What action movie hero isn't phones you simpleton. It's a movie. No one is really fighting. Those aren't real guns. All action movie actors are fake, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow 4 hr Anonymous 30
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 5 hr BrotherMoon 6
News Trial for shooting pushed to December 5 hr Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 9 hr Jomminy Crickets 83
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 18 hr Columbus Crime 2
News Continue reading Richardson man takes stand in ... Tue Don Edwards 1
News Second suspect arrested in Searcy murder Tue Team Kelly 2
More from around the web