Recent multiple killings in Newark, N...

Recent multiple killings in Newark, N.J. -

There are 8 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 6, 2007, titled Recent multiple killings in Newark, N.J. -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A look back at some multiple killings in Newark, N.J.: _ Aug. 4, 2007: Three friends were shot and killed execuction-style behind an elementary school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jackee

Duncan, OK

#1 Aug 9, 2007
What made these animals think that these young children had money, even if they did it did not belong to them.
I hope that the family members and friends of the murdered victums stand behind them to make sure that the animals responsible will be given the dealth penalty and nothing less.
These were senseless murders and for that the dealth penalty should be enacted.
I could not imagine loosing such wonderful children with such a promosing future, to low life animals.

Hint: Make the border alittle harder to get across. If the govenment wanted too they could put harder restrictions on the border. "but why would they when they are benefiting from having illegal immigrant in the U.S".

May God be with you in your times of sorrow.
sheryl

Johns Island, SC

#2 Aug 10, 2007
To lose anyone in such a senseless, cowardly way is just so tragic. What makes one human being do this to another? These children were minding their own business and not bothering anyone. The families must be devastated because I hurt and I don't even know them. I continue to pray for peace in this world, in this lifetime and I pray a special prayer for these families. Love
Cynthia

AOL

#4 Aug 11, 2007
You see, everyone has a damn sorry ass excuse for protecting these jack-asses when they commit heinous crimes. It infuriates me when I see that immigrant on television knowing that he was totally responsible for killing those college students. I am mad, pissed, because they can appeal their sentences getting the chance to live when they killed three innocent people. I am not happy with this at all!! To enter this country, one must undergo a mental evaluation to gain access to this country. Although you cannot tell what a person is capable of doing, something needs to be done. I hope that justice is done; those fools need to sit their sorry asses in prison and undergo pure torture and maybe they will reflect back on what damage they did to these families. This was so senseless!! Just to see your child lieing in a casket at the expense of some nasty immigrants with issues is enough to piss someone off. these fools cause too much mess with the gang problems, amongst other crimes and they need to be sent back to their countries! I am tired of this mess and all the excuses made for these clowns.
The hateful few

Bensalem, PA

#5 Aug 17, 2007
Its people like Walter Tejada Arlington Va county board member who along with La Raza on c-span said,"We are here to stay so get over it"other things said by him illegals are here to work,illegals don't commit crime,it's hard for them to learn english.Maybe he said after they come home from their second and third jobs at midnight they could go to school to learn english.I really cried when I heard that.You know this guy sits on that board(and I don't know why) and sends a message in broken english "ask not what latino's can do for America,but what can America do for illegal immigrants".He said that demagogues like Lou Dobbs must go(yeh because Lou lets us know whats going on) he wants talk radio to stop.Gee I thought we were in America.He calls us the hateful minority because we stopped amnesty,gee I thought there was free speech in this country.Do you know that La Raza means The Race? What does that tell you? Hitler had the same idea.He said we can't get rid of illegals,La Raza did a study and it will cost 200 billion dollers to send them back.Hey Walter Tejada we didn't say give them a first class air line ticket,how about putting them on trains,give food and water?Its cheap.
aldo newark

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2007
u cant ever really have a true opinion without l iving here. you say wat you feel and thats it but you havent lived everyday of your life hearing about something new. its sad that this didnt even shock us here in newark. people who didnt know them didnt care because we are used to stupid things like this happening. sadly its not the immigrants fault because 1 out of all of them doesnt mean anything. 1 white guy killed 1 black guy raped... does that mean all of them do that? NO. but it does mean that we jus need to be careful because everyone can b harmful not jus a certain ethnic group. other than that i cant wait to get out og newark

Since: Jul 07

Waco, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2007
Maybe the citizens need to reconsider their gun laws instead of just letting there be no protection for themselves and letting the dirt bags be the only ones with them
carly

Bayonne, NJ

#8 Oct 24, 2008
I totaly agree with everything you said except for the boarder thing ..and no im not a imagrent. It could have been any other race just as well and trust me here in newark I would say 75 - 80 % of killings are black on black . Chow
Althea

Trenton, NJ

#9 Oct 24, 2008
Cynthia wrote:
You see, everyone has a damn sorry ass excuse for protecting these jack-asses when they commit heinous crimes. It infuriates me when I see that immigrant on television knowing that he was totally responsible for killing those college students. I am mad, pissed, because they can appeal their sentences getting the chance to live when they killed three innocent people. I am not happy with this at all!! To enter this country, one must undergo a mental evaluation to gain access to this country. Although you cannot tell what a person is capable of doing, something needs to be done. I hope that justice is done; those fools need to sit their sorry asses in prison and undergo pure torture and maybe they will reflect back on what damage they did to these families. This was so senseless!! Just to see your child lieing in a casket at the expense of some nasty immigrants with issues is enough to piss someone off. these fools cause too much mess with the gang problems, amongst other crimes and they need to be sent back to their countries! I am tired of this mess and all the excuses made for these clowns.
Cynthia, I applaud you I am in agreement with you, exactly, so I say ditto and Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 5 hr discocrisco 1
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 7 hr Marquaea 23
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) 9 hr Dennis 17
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... 16 hr Lily 1
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) 20 hr Bam bam 6
News Jeremy Hollis pleads not guilty on voluntary ma... (Dec '07) Fri Killian 88
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) Jan 16 advice 377
More from around the web