Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty ...

Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder

There are 8 comments on the FOX16.com story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder. In it, FOX16.com reports that:

Jeffrey Walraven is charged in the shooting death of Gregg Walker. Walraven's attorney a ' Shannon Tuckett a ' says Walraven shot Tucker when he saw Tucker with a gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.com.

very Hurt

Columbia, MO

#1 Dec 22, 2009
walrave and "friend" new wat they were doing a heart broken man with grief of wife leaving him and two boys with out a wonderful father to share many memories are gone... money -boy toy- pure hatred-
Sheryl

Fouke, AR

#2 Jan 30, 2010
You cant be judgemental on everything that you hear. It doesnt say that he tried to revive Greg Walker now does it? Not everything is as it seems to be and you would have to know the whole story, both sides to know what happened. Jeff had no intention of killing him, but the instinct to protect his mother.. He is living with this for the rest of his life and you have no idea what he goes through nor his friends and family. Jeff is the type of person to do anything for you, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I dont blame Jeff for a minute and Im ready for him to be out..
Former bhs

Belton, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2014
Sheryl wrote:
You cant be judgemental on everything that you hear. It doesnt say that he tried to revive Greg Walker now does it? Not everything is as it seems to be and you would have to know the whole story, both sides to know what happened. Jeff had no intention of killing him, but the instinct to protect his mother.. He is living with this for the rest of his life and you have no idea what he goes through nor his friends and family. Jeff is the type of person to do anything for you, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I dont blame Jeff for a minute and Im ready for him to be out..
This is funny. Jeff is a psycho who deserves to rot in there. Take It from somebody who went to high school with him.
duh

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2014
Sheryl wrote:
...hello protect his mother.??? It was Gregg's own Land come on now.!
a very mad parent

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2014
Sheryl wrote:
Screw you.!
a very mad parent

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2014
Sheryl wrote:
And no Sheryl..he did not try and revive Gregg.! No knowledge to you dear
Oh please

Texarkana, AR

#7 Feb 6, 2015
Former bhs wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. Jeff is a psycho who deserves to rot in there. Take It from somebody who went to high school with him.
Take it from somebody who went to school with him?!? You must not have known him at all to say those things about him!!! Jeff is a DAMN good man who made a wrong decision! TAKE THAT FROM SOMEONE WHO ACUTALLY KNOWS HIM!! Your pathetic! Like I said he made a mistake.. But as far as him "being a psycho and deserving to Rot in there" is a little to far.
shh

Texarkana, AR

#8 Aug 4, 2015
a very mad parent wrote:
<quoted text>
And no Sheryl..he did not try and revive Gregg.! No knowledge to you dear
Your right.. he was trying to revive him when the police and ambulance showed up.. yes he was.. and to the idiot that says he's a psycho and deserves to rot in there? Obviously you don't know him because he's not a psycho and has spent more time than he deserves.. he didn't mean to kill that man.. they were friends.. Jeff is a very respectful person.. you can say what you want but your wrong.. let me ask a question.. so if your mom calls you and asks you for help are you gonna go help her? Of course you would.. if someone had a gun aimed at your mom, would you shoot them before they had a chance to shoot her? Of course you would.. it doesn't matter where they were.. I'd kill for my mom too.. Its a very sad situation.. but there's no need to bash anyone because in my mind they were all in the wrong.. so you can all keep all the negativity to yourselves.. or better yet open your fucking mind a little..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SEGMENT: Columbus pastor reacts to rise in viol... 3 hr Truth B Told 1
News Continue reading Richardson man takes stand in ... 4 hr Don Edwards 1
News Second suspect arrested in Searcy murder 10 hr Team Kelly 2
News lambwood from la porte (Oct '07) 12 hr anonymous 7
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Mon Suomi 82
News Warrant: Man charged with murder agreed to meet... Sep 17 Lilac St Cyr 1
News Recent SF Murder Seems Certain To Figure Into S... Sep 17 Wildchild 4
More from around the web