Judge denies bid to dismiss charges a...

Judge denies bid to dismiss charges against Wayne woman accused of killing newborn

There are 13 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from May 31, 2012, titled Judge denies bid to dismiss charges against Wayne woman accused of killing newborn. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

State Superior Court Judge Raymond A. Reddin in Paterson rejected defense attorneys' arguments the grand jury that indicted 24-year-old Keri Barry on April 26 was tainted by a panelist who should have been excused.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

boo

Islip Terrace, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
guilty
killing star

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Give her life without the possibilty of parol so she can suffer for the rest of her life......
JJL4289

Orange, NJ

#3 Jun 1, 2012
wow. way to judge this poor girl without even hearing her side. All thats been said is what the media spins and the prosecutor twists as he sees fit. That girl is the only one who actually knows what happened and ppl are assuming right away murder. what happened to innocent until proven guilty?? There are two sides to this story until you pin her as something maybe ALLLLL the facts should be out there. Like her side of this. Isnt that fair? what if this isnt the type of case the media is making it out to be? How stupid would all you people feel then? All I'm sayign is before you put someone on the stake shouldnt you get the whole story first?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2012
JJL4289 wrote:
wow. way to judge this poor girl without even hearing her side. All thats been said is what the media spins and the prosecutor twists as he sees fit. That girl is the only one who actually knows what happened and ppl are assuming right away murder. what happened to innocent until proven guilty?? There are two sides to this story until you pin her as something maybe ALLLLL the facts should be out there. Like her side of this. Isnt that fair? what if this isnt the type of case the media is making it out to be? How stupid would all you people feel then? All I'm sayign is before you put someone on the stake shouldnt you get the whole story first?
her side wow first off i personally know the family and all involved they put that little boy in a bag of trash and hid him in a shed under other bags of trash and i say they for a reason, she could have walked into chilton without giving her name and had the baby and walked out so please spare us this bullshit

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2012
I cant wait to see her behind bars i really cant
boo

Islip Terrace, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2012
JJL4289 wrote:
the fact is she gave birth to a healthy baby !!!!
the fact is she dint call 911!!!!
the fact is she is guilty!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 2, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>the fact is she gave birth to a healthy baby !!!!
the fact is she dint call 911!!!!
the fact is she is guilty!!!!!!!
seriously right i cant stand people who defend shit
killing star

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#8 Jun 2, 2012
She's a murder plain and simple she deserves life without parol....

Location hidden

#9 Jun 3, 2012
killing star wrote:
She's a murder plain and simple she deserves life without parol....
yup i wont even walk into shoprite cause id have to at the very least give her a dirty look but would love to stand outside with a sign with her pic but wouldnt want to jeopardize the case against her
Anonymous

Orange, NJ

#10 Jun 4, 2012
kimbev69 wrote:
<quoted text>
her side wow first off i personally know the family and all involved they put that little boy in a bag of trash and hid him in a shed under other bags of trash and i say they for a reason, she could have walked into chilton without giving her name and had the baby and walked out so please spare us this bullshit
You know her and her family personally? YEAHHH I find that ridiculous. If you were a FRIEND of her family or someone who knew her family even a tiny bit you would go to them and find out what happened and be there for them. what type of person are you to bash this girl all over the internet without knowing the full story. YOU know for a fact cause YOU were there right? that she did this that the baby was actually in a garbage bag? what if lets see she just had a tragic BIRTH alone in her home scared and almost on the edge of death herself and couldnt get to a phone or anyway to contact someone for help? I've had children I know how excruciating that pain is to go through naturally. alone with no doctors to help she couldve died herself. If she did do the things they are saying then thats on her thats for the courts to decide her fate. Not some weirdo on the internet. Peopke are disgusting to just judge based solely on what the paper says. GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU CONDEMN SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INNOCENT. Thats all I'm saying. Wait till she actually gets to tell her story. And like I said if she did do the things they are sayign thats gonna be on her head for her life and its up to judges and god to determine her fate.
boo

Islip Terrace, NY

#11 Jun 4, 2012
JJL4289 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know her and her family personally? YEAHHH I find that ridiculous. If you were a FRIEND of her family or someone who knew her family even a tiny bit you would go to them and find out what happened and be there for them. what type of person are you to bash this girl all over the internet without knowing the full story. YOU know for a fact cause YOU were there right? that she did this that the baby was actually in a garbage bag? what if lets see she just had a tragic BIRTH alone in her home scared and almost on the edge of death herself and couldnt get to a phone or anyway to contact someone for help? I've had children I know how excruciating that pain is to go through naturally. alone with no doctors to help she couldve died herself. If she did do the things they are saying then thats on her thats for the courts to decide her fate. Not some weirdo on the internet. Peopke are disgusting to just judge based solely on what the paper says. GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU CONDEMN SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INNOCENT. Thats all I'm saying. Wait till she actually gets to tell her story. And like I said if she did do the things they are sayign thats gonna be on her head for her life and its up to judges and god to determine her fate.
MIGHT BE INNOCENT RIGH!!!! LETS ASK THE BABY!!!!!!!!what a fool

Location hidden

#12 Jun 6, 2012
JJL4289 wrote:
<quoted text>You know her and her family personally? YEAHHH I find that ridiculous. If you were a FRIEND of her family or someone who knew her family even a tiny bit you would go to them and find out what happened and be there for them. what type of person are you to bash this girl all over the internet without knowing the full story. YOU know for a fact cause YOU were there right? that she did this that the baby was actually in a garbage bag? what if lets see she just had a tragic BIRTH alone in her home scared and almost on the edge of death herself and couldnt get to a phone or anyway to contact someone for help? I've had children I know how excruciating that pain is to go through naturally. alone with no doctors to help she couldve died herself. If she did do the things they are saying then thats on her thats for the courts to decide her fate. Not some weirdo on the internet. Peopke are disgusting to just judge based solely on what the paper says. GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU CONDEMN SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INNOCENT. Thats all I'm saying. Wait till she actually gets to tell her story. And like I said if she did do the things they are sayign thats gonna be on her head for her life and its up to judges and god to determine her fate.
yes i have been to her house many times i know her sister who i have picked up at the house this murder happened, read some of my other posts on the other news articles on topix, i was best friends with the mother of another girl that spent and still spends alot of time there, as u can see i am no longer friends with this person and i pretty much know exactly what happened

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2012
JJL4289 wrote:
<quoted text>You know her and her family personally? YEAHHH I find that ridiculous. If you were a FRIEND of her family or someone who knew her family even a tiny bit you would go to them and find out what happened and be there for them. what type of person are you to bash this girl all over the internet without knowing the full story. YOU know for a fact cause YOU were there right? that she did this that the baby was actually in a garbage bag? what if lets see she just had a tragic BIRTH alone in her home scared and almost on the edge of death herself and couldnt get to a phone or anyway to contact someone for help? I've had children I know how excruciating that pain is to go through naturally. alone with no doctors to help she couldve died herself. If she did do the things they are saying then thats on her thats for the courts to decide her fate. Not some weirdo on the internet. Peopke are disgusting to just judge based solely on what the paper says. GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU CONDEMN SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INNOCENT. Thats all I'm saying. Wait till she actually gets to tell her story. And like I said if she did do the things they are sayign thats gonna be on her head for her life and its up to judges and god to determine her fate.
again i used to drop my friends daughter off there, this bitch denied being pregnant and her mom was going to take her to a dr the following monday and i will not say more since its going to court now but go search my initial comments on this baby killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 15 min Duece Boy2 207
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 1 hr discocrisco 1
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 3 hr Mullahing It Over 17
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 19 hr You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... Sun Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Sun Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Sun Tommy 4
More from around the web