Al Sharpton: "Wave Of Civil Disobedie...

Al Sharpton: "Wave Of Civil Disobedience" Planned To Protest Fla Teen's Death

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Al Sharpton: "Wave Of Civil Disobedience" Planned To Protest Fla Teen's Death. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Protesters demonstrate at a rally for slain teenager Trayvon Martin on March 22, 2012 in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

intrance210

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2012
It's a sad situation! Hopefully the System does what's Right..But blk panthers putting up a "contract" for the idiot that pulled the trigger? It's stupid BS like that,that feeds the racism fire !! Idiots.I too am part of a minority and hope the system works.But this Is America,Love it or get the f**k out ! But in Zamunda Those of you that Maybe talented enough to throw a stupid ball Surely will Not get paid millions for it !!! Only In America.So let the system work !
intrance210

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2012
A Hoodie ? Let's All wear a hoodie and support the Unabomber ! Idiots..Young Mr.Martin had a name.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Those simians are disobient on a daily basis,it's a part of that glorious culture they're so proud of,that's why there are so many in prison,they just don't get it,poor simians.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#6 Jul 10, 2013
I wonder what race agitator Al Sharpton has planned when Zimmerman walks free?
alan

Livonia, LA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
I wonder what race agitator Al Sharpton has planned when Zimmerman walks free?
Sharpton looks like he has aids?he must have slept with one too many ghetto sluts?he has started unjustified shit before!remember the duke lacrosse team?twany brawley?all this was false on whites but Sharpton incited people without facts!after he was proven wrong he never appoligized but disappeared?the main stream media backed him with reporting his false accusations but never reported him for being a liar?the msm never appoligized either!sharpon will be vocal but will hide like the coward he is from any bad situation he incites!the main stream media are cowards too!!their editors need their ass whipped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... 1 hr Watchdog 1
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 1 hr bozo 1
News Local officials react to a week of national vio... 2 hr the truth 7
News Together Tupelo set today at Link Centre 2 hr Mississippi 5
News Fitchburg police: Level 3 sex offender charged ... 16 hr Louie 3
News Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) Mon Advents 47
News Cold Case Squad makes 3 murder arrests; more to... (Apr '13) Mon Advents 21
More from around the web