West Plains student is charged with threatening to shoot students, teacher at high school

Dec 20, 2012 Full story: KSPR 37

WEST PLAINS, Mo. -- A high school student is accused of telling other students and a teacher that he liked to pretend to be Hitler and threatening to bring guns to school and kill people.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

Branson, MO

#21 Dec 21, 2012
And what is going to happen when the kids go back to school after the holidays? Surely this kid will not be let back there. Right?6106
FUall

Seymour, MO

#22 Dec 21, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care if this kid is depressed, I can assure you when he killed his teacher and her family, his depression would matter very little in the long run.The school should make an example of him...slack parenting...they learn this stuff at home
will you please shut the f--k up. this is only going on because the kid said stupid crap and isn't in the right click to get buy with threats like these to people and truth be known, this teacher didn't like this kid and was waiting for the right time to ruin his life and his parents life for awhile. This is only going on because of a nut job back east. You don't sit in jail for threats of any kind too anyone not even a cop. if the truth be known you have nothing to do with this school at all and are sitting back like the almighty perfect person blowing hot steam full of crap out your mouth thru your computer. This school lies about worse crap then this everyday of the week and will keep lieing because this is the way they do things, it's all depends on what click your kid is in on how much trouble they get in for any reason at this school. And it's not a hard thing to find anyones address in this small hick full of shit town. Give me your real name and in 5 minutes I will post your address, home value, crime record, parents name and address, and the last time you farted. So shut the f--k up and leave the stupid kid and his family alone, matter of fact, shut the f--k up and leave all kids alone.
Really

Springfield, MO

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Gretchen wrote:
What he said was wrong and certainly upsetting. I also know this same situation has happened to my neighbors and not a thing was done. The school is making an example out of this boy. Pray for me all your little heart desires. You're the ones place in judgment upon everyone. The high school wanted to blow the rumors of shooting off. then when they found someone to blame they just ran with it!
The kid may have depression. Pray for him and his family.
Are you kidding me? If that helps you sleep at night. But seriously there is no blowing this out of proportion. I have been in that area for 20 years and never did I see the school look for something to blame. I attended this school as did my child, I have family and friends that work at that school. It was premeditated and well thought out, he should be either in jail or a mental institution.
Realize Something

Ozark, MO

#24 Dec 21, 2012
Gretchen wrote:
I too feel that this teen was mad and just ventilated out his anger. He probably never dreamed his words would bring on all the trouble it has. People get upset every day. We all have said stuff we don't me. My neighbors got a divorce last summer. The wife got mad at her husband and told him not to come out to the house for his stuff or she would kill him. He then call the wp police department they told him it was a civil matter. Same story just different people.
Gretchen, this young man is 18, and I'm sure more than eager to be an adult and go out and buy his 1st drink when he turns 21. Venting or not it is time for him to realize people will take these kind of threats serious and there is serious consequences.
Thank goodness he did speak up and now maybe he can get some help and learn less harmful ways to get out his frustrations.
very concerned parent

New York, NY

#25 Dec 22, 2012
FUall wrote:
<quoted text> will you please shut the f--k up. this is only going on because the kid said stupid crap and isn't in the right click to get buy with threats like these to people and truth be known, this teacher didn't like this kid and was waiting for the right time to ruin his life and his parents life for awhile. This is only going on because of a nut job back east. You don't sit in jail for threats of any kind too anyone not even a cop. if the truth be known you have nothing to do with this school at all and are sitting back like the almighty perfect person blowing hot steam full of crap out your mouth thru your computer. This school lies about worse crap then this everyday of the week and will keep lieing because this is the way they do things, it's all depends on what click your kid is in on how much trouble they get in for any reason at this school. And it's not a hard thing to find anyones address in this small hick full of shit town. Give me your real name and in 5 minutes I will post your address, home value, crime record, parents name and address, and the last time you farted. So shut the f--k up and leave the stupid kid and his family alone, matter of fact, shut the f--k up and leave all kids alone.
Have you not read the whole story on the KSPR news website? I guess not so im including it below. After you go read the whole story then come back and let us know if you still think it was just a stupid kid saying stupid things that were blown out of proportion cause he isnt in the right click or cause this particular teacher doesnt like him or his parents! THIS BOY ACTUALLY TOLD THE TEACHER IN DETAIL IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS HOW HE WOULD BRING GUNS TO SCHOOL AND MAKE EVERYONE IN THE CLASS LINE UP AGAINST THE WALL THEN MAKE THEM ALL KNEEL DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND SHOOT EACH ONE OF THEM IN THE HEAD! Hitler style! THEN WHEN THE TEACHER SAID SHE WOULD SAVE EVERYONE BY TURNING HIM IN TO THE AUTHORITIES HE THEN TOLD THE TEACHER HER ADDRESS AND SAID HE WOULD KILL HER FAMILY IN FRONT OF HER THEN KILL HER! THIS SAME BOY ALSO TOLD THIS TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS THAT HE WAS GOING TO BRING A GUN TO THE CHRISTMAS PROGRAM AND KILL ALL THE STUDENTS THERE TOO! Still think its just a stupid kid saying stupid things? NO! ITS A BOY WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS THAT NEEDS LOTS OF MENAL HELP AND PRISON TIME!
http://www.kspr.com/news/ky3-west-plains-stud...
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#26 Dec 22, 2012
People kept saying why wasn't Adam Lanza locked up before he killed all those kids?
Well here's your chance, put this kid away for 15 yrs to think about the terrorist threats he made.
Gretchen

United States

#27 Dec 22, 2012
what good does prison do anyone? he needs help not prison.
StupidBroad

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 22, 2012
Gretchen wrote:
You really are a few fries short of a Happy Meal, aren't you? If he's in prison, he can't hurt anybody. DUH. It's known as common sense which is something you clearly don't have.
very concerned parent

New York, NY

#29 Dec 23, 2012
Gretchen wrote:
He needs both prison and mental help! Prison to keep everyone safe from him and we all know why he needs mental help! Plus in prison they will get him the mental help he needs and make sure he goes!
FUall

Ava, MO

#30 Dec 23, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
People kept saying why wasn't Adam Lanza locked up before he killed all those kids?
Well here's your chance, put this kid away for 15 yrs to think about the terrorist threats he made.
Every post you post is a terrorist threat. If they put everyone in jail and gave them mental help that said they wanted to kill someone, then 99.999% of this area would be locked up. You need to get outside more often, because you can go anywhere in this area and ease drop on most the conversations and killing, curse words and death are the main subject. I was in walmart and these two older women in their 60's or so were walking past me and the louder one was saying,'that sorry SOB etc etc, so I listened more while following and they were talking about the kid pushing carts in the parking lot. They wanted to witness his death because he made them wait while he pushed a line of carts across the roadway and someone else got their parking spot closer to the door while they had to wait an extra 20 seconds and walk their fat asses two more parking spots to the front door. so I did what any normal person would do, I followed them and told them I had to see them back by the restroom area because I was a walmart store security undercover dick and when we all got back there I beat the crap out of the two old crab asses. Merry Christmas!
Rob In Drury

United States

#31 Dec 23, 2012
The judge should have had him evaluated by a nut Dr and if he was a danger to himself or others then he should have been committed to a hospital.

AS for his parents bailing him out, they need to be examined also because it sounds like they are just as nutty.
parent

United States

#32 Dec 24, 2012
I pray they dont let this boy back in school after the break but what if theres more kids still ready to kill and just hasnt said anything outloud i pray theres a end to this madness
aur56

Aurora, MO

#33 Dec 24, 2012
FUall wrote:
<quoted text> will you please shut the f--k up. this is only going on because the kid said stupid crap and isn't in the right click to get buy with threats like these to people and truth be known, this teacher didn't like this kid and was waiting for the right time to ruin his life and his parents life for awhile. This is only going on because of a nut job back east. You don't sit in jail for threats of any kind too anyone not even a cop. if the truth be known you have nothing to do with this school at all and are sitting back like the almighty perfect person blowing hot steam full of crap out your mouth thru your computer. This school lies about worse crap then this everyday of the week and will keep lieing because this is the way they do things, it's all depends on what click your kid is in on how much trouble they get in for any reason at this school. And it's not a hard thing to find anyones address in this small hick full of shit town. Give me your real name and in 5 minutes I will post your address, home value, crime record, parents name and address, and the last time you farted. So shut the f--k up and leave the stupid kid and his family alone, matter of fact, shut the f--k up and leave all kids alone.
What he did was a federal crime and he,hopefully will have a very long time to think about shooting his mouth off and threatening anyone.And by the STFU
ashamed for you

Branson, MO

#34 Jan 10, 2013
I am curious how many of the people commenting here actually know this kid? At all? Because I do. I am ashamed that people still believe that if you read it in the paper, or saw it on the news, it must be true. I truly hope you never have to know first hand that this isn't the case.
This boy is actually someone you would really go to bat for, if you knew him.
Don't believe everything you hear. Don't judge if you didn't hear something for yourself. Don't speak it if it isn't true. I am truly praying for everyone involved here.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#35 Jan 11, 2013
Realize Something wrote:
<quoted text>
Gretchen, this young man is 18, and I'm sure more than eager to be an adult and go out and buy his 1st drink when he turns 21. Venting or not it is time for him to realize people will take these kind of threats serious and there is serious consequences.
Thank goodness he did speak up and now maybe he can get some help and learn less harmful ways to get out his frustrations.
Thank you. An entire thread, one intelligent post.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#36 Jan 13, 2013
leave the stupid kid alone or talk about all the other cover ups in this school system has,,,it has plenty of cover ups way worse then some stupid teenager running his mouth about guns,,,like the fact a child molester coach was allowed to leave and coach and teach at another school district in missouri so this football program wouldn't lose any face,,,this mother f@#$er is most likely molesting a student as we speak but as long as the football program here wasnt damaged any,,thats ok,,,you bunch of freaks,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#37 Jan 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
leave the stupid kid alone or talk about all the other cover ups in this school system has,,,it has plenty of cover ups way worse then some stupid teenager running his mouth about guns,,,like the fact a child molester coach was allowed to leave and coach and teach at another school district in missouri so this football program wouldn't lose any face,,,this mother f@#$er is most likely molesting a student as we speak but as long as the football program here wasnt damaged any,,thats ok,,,you bunch of freaks,,,ha haa haaa
the digger is a freak too,,,and misses that coach terribly,,,how could you let him leave?,,,the digger recently broke up with tony,,,or rather tony broke up witht he digger,,,cause digger was weak,,,and loved a man not his boyfriend,,,tonyforgive the digger,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Say Lexington Triple Murder Likely Drug-... (Jan '11) 3 hr boom boom 28
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 4 hr Did enuf die 6
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 9 hr AHM Homie 1,138
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Sat he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... Fri Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... Fri dont trust a hipster 4
More from around the web