Murder Suspect Arrested in Sanford

Murder Suspect Arrested in Sanford

There are 3 comments on the Volusia County Sheriff story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Murder Suspect Arrested in Sanford. In it, Volusia County Sheriff reports that:

David Wright, Jr., the suspect in the Dec. 5th homicide in the parking lot of a service station in Osteen, has been arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Volusia County Sheriff.

Since: Dec 08

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2008
THANK GOD HE WAS CAUGHT....THE BOY HE MURDERED WAS A FRIEND!
amber

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 2, 2009
thankgod hes in jail. My cousin didnt deserve that! My aunt and my family will never be able to see my cousin chris again because of him. I hope he gets the fullest sentence there is.
osteengirl28

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Fuxk chris nobody has sympathy for david when chris tried to shoot him a year prior and the gun jammed in davids face. He got just wat was comin payback a muthafucka aint it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community policing at center of Cleveland polic... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 38 min BoneYard 108
News Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) 8 hr Shouldnt-matter 21
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... 12 hr xplode 24
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) 14 hr WONDERINGMIND 568
News Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) 14 hr james 17
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... 15 hr Erica J 5
More from around the web