Appeal denied for convicted former officer; Humboldt officer killed man while on duty

Jun 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jackson Sun

The Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals has affirmed the judgment of a Montgomery County jury that convicted a former West Tennessee police officer of a shooting death that occurred while he was on duty.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2013
stupid folks

Greenfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

do your damn time. how you only got 2 years for it and are so scared of doing ya time blows my mind, man the 5uck up and do your time, you did the crime and murdered that young man and he didnt do anything wrong. curruption!!
concerned citizen

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

He was railroaded. End of story
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Stupid folks you are an idiot. He did do something wrong! It states that in the article you dummy. It was a traffic stop then he fled on foot. I will say the guy didn't deserve to die, but why would he run. Remember there's always 2 sides to a story, and why was this guy out at 3am anyways, especially in Humboldt? Red flags everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••