Perry charged with murder of woman shot in restaurant parking lot

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evansville Courier & Press

Tice was shot and died at the scene as she and her 13-year-old son left Los Azteca restaurant on the west side of Princeton, shortly after noon.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
love

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Hope he goes away for a longggg time, she was a sweet girl n kind to ebody a true angel on earth my heart goes out to her family
Smitty

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hope he ROTTSSSSSS away! He ruined and hurt a lot of people!!! Lets all pray he gets the death penalty!!!POS!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Smitty wrote:
Hope he ROTTSSSSSS away! He ruined and hurt a lot of people!!! Lets all pray he gets the death penalty!!!POS!!!
I agree that he deserves death 100%! He's trying to prove that he's incompetent to stand trial, I think in the end he'll take a plea of life on prison without the chance of parole! He's a sick S.O.B and I pray that he gets his ass kicked at least once every day in jail!
kitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

He is still blaming Jes..breaks my heart! Jesi's mother is left to pick up the pieces and her boys will never be the same. Life is so unfair. I hope he gets the death penalty. We all need closure, i hope the justice system doesnt fail us again. I am praying for peace and sending lots of love to Jesi's family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••