Perry charged with murder of woman sh...

Perry charged with murder of woman shot in restaurant parking lot

There are 4 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from May 23, 2013, titled Perry charged with murder of woman shot in restaurant parking lot. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Tice was shot and died at the scene as she and her 13-year-old son left Los Azteca restaurant on the west side of Princeton, shortly after noon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

love

Chicago, IL

#1 May 29, 2013
Hope he goes away for a longggg time, she was a sweet girl n kind to ebody a true angel on earth my heart goes out to her family
Smitty

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Hope he ROTTSSSSSS away! He ruined and hurt a lot of people!!! Lets all pray he gets the death penalty!!!POS!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Smitty wrote:
Hope he ROTTSSSSSS away! He ruined and hurt a lot of people!!! Lets all pray he gets the death penalty!!!POS!!!
I agree that he deserves death 100%! He's trying to prove that he's incompetent to stand trial, I think in the end he'll take a plea of life on prison without the chance of parole! He's a sick S.O.B and I pray that he gets his ass kicked at least once every day in jail!
kitty

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2013
He is still blaming Jes..breaks my heart! Jesi's mother is left to pick up the pieces and her boys will never be the same. Life is so unfair. I hope he gets the death penalty. We all need closure, i hope the justice system doesnt fail us again. I am praying for peace and sending lots of love to Jesi's family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) 9 hr Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Thu Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Thu Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Dec 13 They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Dec 13 SDT 20
More from around the web