Person sought in Wood County manhunt shot multiple times, taken to hospital

There are 4 comments on the Jul 16, 2013, Tyler Morning Telegraph story titled Person sought in Wood County manhunt shot multiple times, taken to hospital. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

Daniel McLemore, the subject of an intensive manhunt, is confirmed in custody after being shot multiple times by law enforcement in Wood County this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

John

Canton, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Daniel is an upstanding member of society that has two beautiful young girls and a loving wife. He is the type of person that will always put a smile on your face no matter how down you are. Daniel has never and will never meet a stranger. He loves everybody and truly cares about all people. Unfortunately his contract of employment has recently ran out and hes been in search of a job therefore financial stress among other day to day issues like those that we all have, have been compiled on his shoulders. Im not sure what the exact details are of the incident that occurred but I would lke everyone to know that Daniel Wayne McLemore is a loving, caring, God fearing man of whom this country needs more of. WE ALL LOVE YOU DANIEL AND ARE HERE FOR YOU. IF YOU DONT STAND FOR SOMETHING THEN YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

"You who serve as judge and jury while hoarding infinite lies, who are you to judge?"

There is only one judge of this land and WE WILL ALL MEET HIM ONE DAY!!!!!!
Alisha

Canton, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Bubba I love you so much and the previous post was from me as well. You mean so much to me and God is telling me that everything is going to be ok.
Kenny Whitehead

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
I have known danial for a long time,I dont think that anybody needs to judge him cause nobody knows what he was having problems with. Brother i want u to know that we will always be boys and if u need anything at all dont hisatate to let me help. If any of the family reads this let him know and let him know that im praying for him, and for him not to forget good things will come to good people
Alex

Sulphur Springs, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2014
I was locked up with Daniel, he is a good man, I hope he gets probation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Drive-By Shooting During Baltimore Riots 21 min ArtSwenson 1
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 2 hr Truth and Facts 43
News 2 Gary Men Charged With Shooting 12-Year-Old Girl (Jul '08) 4 hr jeff 4
News Thousands remember slain IU student in 2 vigils 6 hr No doubt 1
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 8 hr Minneserable 338
News Editorial: Accept grand jury's decision in poli... 8 hr Zeppelin 1
News Teenager shot; man who died in earlier incident... 11 hr ClassOf94 1
More from around the web