"Too Politically Sensitive," A Book By A True American Hero

May 27, 2009 Full story: Advance Indiana 215

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 True American heroes are easy to find if you just look for them.

Full Story
shiloh rider

Gilbert, AZ

#186 Aug 18, 2010
terrcat.....why no more postings? Is there any new info?
Corruption

United States

#187 Oct 1, 2012
Gumshoe wrote:
There is nothing funny about the Paris situation. Fact: enough money in any given circumstance and you are home free. The current SA and Bobbie are buds. Bobbie contributes to all sides of the circle when it comes to politics. Now you eliminate the SA and you have two other options, Madigan and/or the Illinois Appellate Prosecutors. Madigan wisley backed out of this one. She and her immediates were camping with Callahan. GO FIGURE. Kinda like Callahan courting the judge who will eventually rule on the lawsuits filed by HW and RS. Baker is that judge and he sits bench in Urbana. BTW....ain't he the same guy who sat the bench in Callahan's lawsuit? Talk about a conflict of interest...Is anyone out there paying attention. The real corrupt are the ones making the same claim. Paris equals Little Chicago. Its the truth.
Consider this.
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#188 Oct 1, 2012
it for his boo any truth in what happene
Corruption

United States

#189 Oct 1, 2012
Remember this thread?
no ears

Lubbock, TX

#190 Oct 1, 2012
Nice book. It's all true.
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#191 Oct 1, 2012
because it wasn't tru
One Eyed Irishman

Paris, IL

#192 Oct 1, 2012
Every word of it is true. I ended up reading it in one sitting, didn't even break for dinner...
Fred

Chicago, IL

#193 Oct 1, 2012
did mike get sued what wvwr happened with that
Corruption

United States

#194 Oct 1, 2012
It got me interested in Paris. I would like to read more on the subject. Any suggestions?
Corruption

United States

#195 Oct 1, 2012
Fred wrote:
did mike get sued what wvwr happened with that
Google it. Its public record. I dont think it worked out as he hoped. Im sure hes fine tho.
Corruption

United States

#196 Oct 1, 2012
Who can tell us what really happened...anyone?
Corruption

United States

#197 Oct 1, 2012
Can justice be served in this case..

...or is this just gonna end an unsolved double murder in Edgar county?

Does the truth prevail?

Hows this affected the public trust?
dumpster

Shelbyville, IL

#198 Oct 1, 2012
My name is in that book! Maybe I'll write about the shooting outside the Palace bar. How about the drug connection that really is and still exist. You people know who I am.Remember when we all partied at the Wrights farm on R.R 1. What about the drug deals in Redmond and Broctin? The book is based on facts. Maybe I'll write the rest of the facts.
Corruption

United States

#199 Oct 1, 2012
dumpster wrote:
My name is in that book! Maybe I'll write about the shooting outside the Palace bar. How about the drug connection that really is and still exist. You people know who I am.Remember when we all partied at the Wrights farm on R.R 1. What about the drug deals in Redmond and Broctin? The book is based on facts. Maybe I'll write the rest of the facts.
Drug connection...the rest of the story. It needs a good ending tho. Can give us a example of the rest that needs written still?
buttbudy

Shelbyville, IL

#200 Oct 2, 2012
Can any of you send this to Lil Wayne?

yo yo yo i blaze a spliff and I shit at wal mart. I got this dick in yo butt; you feel me playa? I have a giant penis for the masses. I went to shooters and saw a guy play the banjo and it looked betta than ya ho. I smoke marb reds don't tell the feds. My name is handy slaps and I like wet naps. don't mess with a juggalo my homies rap like I do all good n shit.
Corruption

United States

#202 Oct 2, 2012
WHOOP WHOOP! MCL Im Family.
Corruption

United States

#203 Oct 2, 2012
I run shit here..lol Family is welcome here. Whoop whoop!
Corruption

United States

#204 Oct 2, 2012
LOL..Homie.
MgG

Mattoon, IL

#205 Oct 3, 2012
I heard Richard Dickson is in "Too Politically Sensitive." Supposedly he had a gay interracial relationship with Michael D. Callahanshanannigans.

Don't know if it's true though, but I'm far too boss as hell.
Corruption

United States

#206 Oct 7, 2012
I heard the ISP calls the author of this book..HAIRDO. WHY?

Why dont they respect a man if his hair is so neat and cool?

Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 7 hr Swedenforever 531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 hr Ronald 3,012
Pennsylvania police hunting for survivalist wan... 11 hr Joe 1
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program Mon come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... Mon Veronica Escobar 3
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sep 28 silly rabbit 6

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE