Lehigh teen to be tried as an adult i...

Lehigh teen to be tried as an adult in shooting murder

There are 11 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Lehigh teen to be tried as an adult in shooting murder. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Antonio O'Neal Wilson will be tried as an adult after being charged with Second Degree Murder in the shooting death of Abraham Caballero.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

yernogood

Hixson, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Huh...look what kind he is. Not surprised here!
theshiz26

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Aug 7, 2012
It's sad that he is being charged at all. He did us all a favor when Antonio blew Abrahams stomach out with an Ak. Abraham, or AB as he was known by, was a little piece of s@*3t who ran around Lehigh Acres robbing people and breaking into houses. Myself along with quite a few people I know have been f@&*ed over by him at least once. Now the little bi#&h is sleeping 6 feet deep for what reason? Oh yeah, he tried to go rob someone for their s#&t and someone had enough. F*#k you Ab. F*%k you. You deserved everything that happened to you and I hope you suffered for a while before you died. Burn in h&#l. Our town is a little safer now because of what that young man named Antonio did to him. I am sure the charges will be dropped. Antonio was just protecting himself.
theshiz26

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Aug 8, 2012
yernogood wrote:
Huh...look what kind he is. Not surprised here!
what does that mean? Because he is a n@#ger?
anotonios keeper

Naples, FL

#6 Oct 14, 2013
forget all yall my bae coming home!!!!!!
#free my baby daddy
sjsjsj

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2013
yeah he'll get whats coming to him also
antonios babymomma

Labelle, FL

#9 Apr 7, 2014
forget yall he did what he hada do.
#free my bae
SYBAU

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2016
You sound like a butt hurt p[_]$Sy aZz B|th. There was nothing righteous about what that coward did, that's why he's sitting in prison now.
SYBAU

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2016
theshiz26 wrote:
It's sad that he is being charged at all. He did us all a favor when Antonio blew Abrahams stomach out with an Ak. Abraham, or AB as he was known by, was a little piece of s@*3t who ran around Lehigh Acres robbing people and breaking into houses. Myself along with quite a few people I know have been f@&*ed over by him at least once. Now the little bi#&h is sleeping 6 feet deep for what reason? Oh yeah, he tried to go rob someone for their s#&t and someone had enough. F*#k you Ab. F*%k you. You deserved everything that happened to you and I hope you suffered for a while before you died. Burn in h&#l. Our town is a little safer now because of what that young man named Antonio did to him. I am sure the charges will be dropped. Antonio was just protecting himself.
You sound like a butt hurt p[_]$$y az b|th. There is nothing righteous about what that coward did, that's why his H0 az is in prison now.
SYBAU

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2016
antonios babymomma wrote:
forget yall he did what he hada do.
#free my bae
He is a coward and I hope he gets reminded of the coward that he is every single minute of his worthless existence. Fπk U2
Baby d

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Oct 18, 2016
yernogood wrote:
Huh...look what kind he is. Not surprised here!
Your a piece of shit regardless what anyone does you don't wish death upon no one and truthfully like you said you didn't know him so there for you have no room to talk. Karma will take that just remember good don't like ugly he was a good person who tried to do right and no one will know him like the few close friends he had does so if you have negative shit to say keep it to your self
Baby d

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Oct 18, 2016
Baby d wrote:
<quoted text>

Your a piece of shit regardless what anyone does you don't wish death upon no one and truthfully like you said you didn't know him so there for you have no room to talk. Karma will take that just remember good don't like ugly he was a good person who tried to do right and no one will know him like the few close friends he had does so if you have negative shit to say keep it to your self
and also this robbing shit you claim I was there bitch so raleapwhat you sow. If you don't know keep your mouth shut because you sitting here acting like you know what happened or why it did you won't the only ones who will know is the ones who was there and how the fuck you say he try to rob him when we knocked on the door about some other issue robbed haha hunny you got robbed of your dignity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First murder, then porn, reports allege of Howe... 8 hr Watch it 2
News Texas shooting victim's mom says talking to Tru... 8 hr Trump is a fart 133
Ignored-Stalker/Attempted-Murder: Modern Disease? 8 hr Abishai100 1
News Shaquille Anderson is set to be arraigned in Su... 16 hr Wrestling Mic 4
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... (May '15) Sat Father of jadon 11
News Mother of 1985 murder victim in Ovid pleas for ... (Dec '09) Sat Raylee 23
News Relatives react angrily as Suber gets 10 years ... (Feb '08) Jun 15 valval62 48