Investigations continue into officer-...

Investigations continue into officer-involved shootings in Fairfield and Vacaville

There are 5 comments on the The Reporter story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Investigations continue into officer-involved shootings in Fairfield and Vacaville. In it, The Reporter reports that:

The Solano County Sheriff's Office has yet to release the identity the Suisun City man who was shot and killed by Fairfield police officers Friday following a pursuit that began in Fairfield and ended in rural Suisun City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Ha! He drove his Hummer off-road...and it got stuck.
Let's see now...East Tabor and Grande Circle, tricked out Hummer that can't actually go off-road, and the shooter shot numerous times yet hit nothing....I wonder...
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
He learned to shoot watching TV. Probably used the hold your gun sideways and just spray your rounds technique. What ever happened to "One Shot, One Hit!"???
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
OPPS! It's "One Shot, One Kill!" ??????????

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
A Thought wrote:
OPPS! It's "One Shot, One Kill!" ??????????
That's generally the way I do it.
Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
I generally hit what Iím aiming at with my gun, often do get off multiple shots, and I have some control over the timing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 3 hr goonsquad 437
News Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) 4 hr sammy 9
News Riverside Murder Suspect Turns Himself In (Dec '07) 5 hr MIRA LOMA RIVA 12
News Teen recounts horror of sex slavery (Oct '08) 6 hr Yikes 25
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... 10 hr jobo 1
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... 13 hr Concerned 2
News Teen to be tried as an adult for fatal hotel sh... (Jun '08) 22 hr jan johnson 2
More from around the web