Kara Garvin's Trial in Scioto County ...

Kara Garvin's Trial in Scioto County Murder set for Feb. 19

There are 659 comments on the WOWK story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Kara Garvin's Trial in Scioto County Murder set for Feb. 19. In it, WOWK reports that:

SEND US YOUR SNOW PICS & VIDEOS>>> It's the first snow of the season! WOWK would love to see how you and your family and friends spent the day in Winter Wonderland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK.

BEN

Lebanon, KY

#140 Feb 14, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I never made any threats about kicking any ones ass.read my comments.I said I would have danny's back.I meant I would sit here and speak the truth about my friends.Yea I'm unarmed,I have the lord on my side He has my back I don't have a woory in the world.I go to our church of the Lord,Where do you go.A little religion would help you out it sounds like.He looks down on Murderous theifs,and hoodloms like yourself.You can look at several comment Iv'e made Its all correct I'd swear on it.Do you have some thing to say about that probably,I don't care about your opinion it doesen't matter.Time heal all wounds.I hope one day you'll see the light.Instead of looking into the Darkness.AMEN.
Yea as far as I'm concerned this site says it all.Except for the details.Thats what is going to come out.A sorry ass excuse for murdering some one Bla Bla Bla.Is she going to plead insanity or I was raped story when I was younger or what you must know your probably family.I bet I really burn your ass hairs off.HUH.Well you need to get over that too.Do me and yourself a favor,And quit coming back to this site if you do not want to hear people's comments.Meditate or some thing.Do some YOGA that might help you out.
Some One Tlk Smack

Lebanon, KY

#141 Feb 14, 2010
just me wrote:
for her cousins in tx. some of us know from her mouth the truth. as sick as it may be and to her mother i appologize to u, u shouldnt and your grand daughter shouldnt have to go through this. but for her karmas a bitch and she bites hard everytime!
Reep it.It sounds like some one knows the truth.And maybee alittle close to the oll family.HUH.Not everyone can close one eye and look the other way on this.like some of you.Denial,Denial is a heck of a thing.After a while I think you believe she really didn't do it,but the truth hurts HUH.Tell her the truth will set her free.yea right.It will help though.
just me

Waukesha, WI

#142 Feb 14, 2010
Some One Tlk Smack wrote:
<quoted text>Reep it.It sounds like some one knows the truth.And maybee alittle close to the oll family.HUH.Not everyone can close one eye and look the other way on this.like some of you.Denial,Denial is a heck of a thing.After a while I think you believe she really didn't do it,but the truth hurts HUH.Tell her the truth will set her free.yea right.It will help though.
im not sayin she did im not sayin she didnt. but like i did say karma she exists. im waiting on the guilty verdict but truth it doesnt matter justice will never be served, noone can bring the molletts back. and even prison isnt justice if you ask me
sis

Columbus, OH

#143 Feb 14, 2010
i think it's a fucking shame she should have the same thing done to her that she did to that family! electric chair is to damn good for her! that was my family and friends. no humane should be done like that.they never bothered or hurt anyone.she turned her self in because she's guilty!eye for eye and tooth for tooth ! Sadly missed ed and family from sis
The Crew

Lebanon, KY

#144 Feb 14, 2010
Ben we do go to church and work a 40 to 70 hour week every week and if you had any religon in you at all you would know he doesn't look down on the lost he reaches out to them get out of the house of crack and into the house of god and take Danny and the rest that are lost with its never to late.
lori mollett

Rockford, MI

#145 Feb 14, 2010
Hi. uhm. I put a comment on here befor. i was completely calm about all of this. I really wish you all would just stop arguing. This is hard enough. Thank you all for your support. I am also asking you to please, chill out on karas mom. please realize how hard this is for her and show some simpathy. yes im a mollett and im taking up for her. i may not agree with her but still. and i would also appreciate it if you would back off my brother (danny mollett). I dont know but may be three of you people but we all realize this is a serious matter. i am fourteen and i realize that. but please people dont make this worse than it already is. no im not trying to preach to you or tell you what to do but i refuse to stay quiet and back down. thank you.
Ben

Lebanon, KY

#146 Feb 14, 2010
lori mollett wrote:
Hi. uhm. I put a comment on here befor. i was completely calm about all of this. I really wish you all would just stop arguing. This is hard enough. Thank you all for your support. I am also asking you to please, chill out on karas mom. please realize how hard this is for her and show some simpathy. yes im a mollett and im taking up for her. i may not agree with her but still. and i would also appreciate it if you would back off my brother (danny mollett). I dont know but may be three of you people but we all realize this is a serious matter. i am fourteen and i realize that. but please people dont make this worse than it already is. no im not trying to preach to you or tell you what to do but i refuse to stay quiet and back down. thank you.
This is just a bull shit topic site named topix,Any comment on here shouldn't be taken serious.The site isn't a serious matter,the case and what happened is pretty serious.People are just venting some anger and what not on here.As far as I'm concerned thats what the site is here for.I see your mature for your age thats cool.I was just takeing up for your family my friends about what these lowlifes were saying and you otta apreciate that too.They can throw rocks but don't want some one throwing them back.Well quit throwing the rocks and I'll quit throwing back simple as that.And I'll quit for you Lori.
Lori Mollett

Edison, NJ

#147 Feb 17, 2010
Ben, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I understand that you are just trying to help and i really cannot tell you how grateful i am for that. Just, I dont know what more to say besides thank you. =]
GetALIfe

Dublin, OH

#148 Feb 17, 2010
Gonna be an interesting trial.
enough is enough

United States

#149 Feb 17, 2010
First to used to work with her...what happens in the squad or at the station should stay there and you know it...I worked there to and know the situation that provoked that specific reaction. And if you are who I think you are, people in glass houses should not throw stones. Be careful, only a few people were working that day, and some of us made out those schedules.
On the 19th she will go to trial and be judged by a jury of her peers to decide her fate. Unless you sit on that jury it is not anyone's place to sit in judgement of her. It is not wrong to have opinions or express those opinions. I do not agree with what she has done, and she will have to stand before God one day and pay the price. I am terribly sorry for the Molletts loss and for the price that they have had to pay. I feel sorry for Kara's family. But my most feel sorrow is for the two children. The little boy and Kara's daughter.
Enough is enough, let the jury decide and let God deal with it. A wound cannot heal if you keep picking the scab.
Ben

Lebanon, KY

#150 Feb 17, 2010
enough is enough wrote:
First to used to work with her...what happens in the squad or at the station should stay there and you know it...I worked there to and know the situation that provoked that specific reaction. And if you are who I think you are, people in glass houses should not throw stones. Be careful, only a few people were working that day, and some of us made out those schedules.
On the 19th she will go to trial and be judged by a jury of her peers to decide her fate. Unless you sit on that jury it is not anyone's place to sit in judgement of her. It is not wrong to have opinions or express those opinions. I do not agree with what she has done, and she will have to stand before God one day and pay the price. I am terribly sorry for the Molletts loss and for the price that they have had to pay. I feel sorry for Kara's family. But my most feel sorrow is for the two children. The little boy and Kara's daughter.
Enough is enough, let the jury decide and let God deal with it. A wound cannot heal if you keep picking the scab.
Yea I agree I said all I had to say about this topic.Now if these people would just let it go about it would be great.Some people want to believe she's innocent like her family and close friends.They have that right to believe.I just rather not here about it.
The Crew

Lebanon, KY

#151 Feb 18, 2010
Then stay the hell off here and you won't there bud
Ben

Lebanon, KY

#152 Feb 18, 2010
The Crew wrote:
Then stay the hell off here and you won't there bud
Fuckyou make me.
to mom

Newburgh, IN

#154 Feb 24, 2010
its red i am sorry for you and kara and micah, im also sorry for the molletts!
alicia

Milwaukee, WI

#155 Feb 24, 2010
to mom wrote:
its red i am sorry for you and kara and micah, im also sorry for the molletts!
who could possibly feel sorry for kara!!!
mom

Ashland, KY

#156 Feb 24, 2010
alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not because I feel sorry for you Alicia. I have put you on my prayer list. I will pray for you 3 times a day. I hope you find peace.
Friend of the family

Marion, OH

#157 Feb 24, 2010
All I want to say is that at this time it is hard for the family...Dan's dad is a great man and is having a hard time dealing with it all and I am sure that Kara's mother is having a hard time also... Lots of prayers are going up for the family on both sides because no matter what happened the families didn't ask for any of it they were just unjustly put in this situation by the actions of others
John K

Richmond, KY

#158 Feb 24, 2010
alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could feel sorry for scum like Ed Mollett?
Lori Mollett

Ashland, KY

#159 Feb 24, 2010
John K wrote:
<quoted text>Who could feel sorry for scum like Ed Mollett?
What you dont understand is that he is not scum!!!!!!!!!! He never did anything to anybody! Ever!!!!!! So just shut up John K!!!!! You have nothing to do with this. You know what. If you have a problem. Then do something about it. I dare you to go to the trial. Walk up to any mollet and say F*ck ed mollett! See what happens. Do it. I want you to. And no dont pick one thats old or sick or crying thier eyes out " in case you forgot they lost 3 dfamily members" and just say it to somebody that could meet your mach. Do it the right way. If you wanna take care of the molletts lets c u try...!
John K

Richmond, KY

#160 Feb 24, 2010
Lori Mollett wrote:
<quoted text>
What you dont understand is that he is not scum!!!!!!!!!! He never did anything to anybody! Ever!!!!!! So just shut up John K!!!!! You have nothing to do with this. You know what. If you have a problem. Then do something about it. I dare you to go to the trial. Walk up to any mollet and say F*ck ed mollett! See what happens. Do it. I want you to. And no dont pick one thats old or sick or crying thier eyes out " in case you forgot they lost 3 dfamily members" and just say it to somebody that could meet your mach. Do it the right way. If you wanna take care of the molletts lets c u try...!
Can I cope a feel of your tush while Iam there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) Fri Wolfpack 220
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Fri Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Dec 14 yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec 14 Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Dec 14 Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Dec 13 Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Dec 13 They cannot kill ... 8
More from around the web