Kara Garvin's Trial in Scioto County Murder set for Feb. 19

Dec 5, 2009 Full story: WOWK 657

SEND US YOUR SNOW PICS & VIDEOS>>> It's the first snow of the season! WOWK would love to see how you and your family and friends spent the day in Winter Wonderland.

Full Story
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
used to work with her

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2010
she used to be an EMT and I worked with her some ....she had a bad temper and didnt care to show it ...like the time she took her uniform shirt off and stabbed it to the wall in jackson and ripped it to threads with a knife!!!
furnacegirl

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2010
why does it matter if he is only clean from suboxone? the important thing is he is clean.....this isnt what the post is about anyway..i know both sides affected by this tragedy. i dont understand if she isnt guilty then why turn yourself in and say you shot three people in self-defense? i hope all the details in this case come out and justice will be served. Curious as to what paul balmer is going to say when he gives his testimony against Kara. After all he was there too.
no more than u

Russell, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
hi jr i havnt heard from you forever if id like to see you again man i dont want to put my name on this stupid page but if i think of a way to tell you who i am with out saying my name ill let you no ok
WOW

Ironton, OH

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Bangle wrote:
<quoted text>Hey this is Kyle you Biotch.Yea I went to school with Cara Garvin.I don't know nothing about,any rumor about Cara and the football team.About Jessica Jenkins I a, friends with her too she was in jail with Cara.Cara never said any thing about that shooting to Jessica.I just talked to her about this bull shit TOPIX.Im sure it was some dumbass trying to play a messed up joke on some one.Yea I might have been addicted to pain meds in the past but I had 7 dislocated shoulders,a year later my apendix went out,and I came down with crippling Rhamatoid arthritis that I have to take immune suppresant medicine for.I havent took a pain pill for a year and a half.Im not stupid I don't want a detective coming up here asking me questions about what i have heard.All yea and if you are a Det.I can pass a lie detecter test.Jessie never said any thing like that she thinks Cara is innocent.Jessie is doing good staying off the stuff,and I'm proud of her.You need to get a life LOSER.The next time you shoot up use Potasium.Do every one a favor..
You tell them Bangle I know you are telling the truth. This is a stupid crappy site people need to give it a break and get on with their life! Some people have real lives! Others post lies on this site. manny is probably a detective looking for something.
red

Lebanon, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2010
hey you stupid mother f***** they call manny im jessica mother f***** jenkins and you got shit all f***** up your a piece of work 4real, kara is one hell of a person i think the world of her!she never killed anyone i really believe that she was set up!and as for kyle he is clean and has been and has never asked me to sale dope 4 him!im clean and so is he!im guessing you dont have a life and your probably the one on dope,your a low life piece of shit with nothing else 2 do,if u have the balls stop being a b**** and show yourself i would love to meet your bitch ass!!!!!!!!!!yours mother f***** truely jessica jenkins
Porter Norwich

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2010
red wrote:
hey you stupid mother f***** they call manny im jessica mother f***** jenkins and you got shit all f***** up your a piece of work 4real, kara is one hell of a person i think the world of her!she never killed anyone i really believe that she was set up!and as for kyle he is clean and has been and has never asked me to sale dope 4 him!im clean and so is he!im guessing you dont have a life and your probably the one on dope,your a low life piece of shit with nothing else 2 do,if u have the balls stop being a b**** and show yourself i would love to meet your bitch ass!!!!!!!!!!yours mother f***** truely jessica jenkins
WOW, you sound so tough and hood like. What a keyboard warrior you are. You weren't with the person the whole time so you can't say whether they did or didn't commit anything. I love it when people say they know someone so well and when is brought up against them people are like "I knew such and such personally and they would never do that." BULL crap, if there is evidence and it can be proved......SORRY THEY DID IT. Quit coming on here with your 13 year old mouth like you ain't got no sense. Just make yourself look dumb.
red

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2010
kara is my best friend so please stop giving her more stress she dont need it 4real you all have no idea on what your talking about, you wont facts heres u a fact kara is one of the most caring people ive ever met, shes not out here to defend herself but i believe she will be soon. shes a great person and your a bicth! and if your not a bitch then tell your name pussy and not a fake one ol yeah thats right your scared huh well you should be!!!!!!!!!!
red

Lebanon, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2010
furnacegirl wrote:
why does it matter if he is only clean from suboxone? the important thing is he is clean.....this isnt what the post is about anyway..i know both sides affected by this tragedy. i dont understand if she isnt guilty then why turn yourself in and say you shot three people in self-defense? i hope all the details in this case come out and justice will be served. Curious as to what paul balmer is going to say when he gives his testimony against Kara. After all he was there too.
she didnt turn herself in she went in not knowing she was a suspect she went in to see what was going on she didnt even know anyone was murdered,you really dont know what ur talking about do you? you need to get your facts right before you go talking about shit you know nothing about!
Porter Norwich

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 24, 2010
You sound like no one gave you a hug when you were little or told you they loved you. I think that is all you need. My name is my name take it or leave it. Interwebz warrior at its best. Im sure some of those terrorists were everyday caring people. But noone expected them to fly a plane into the world trade center either. Im sure Ted bundy was caring too he was just sick and had a problem. Everyone is caring until they reach a breaking point and hers was reached. Quit acting so hard. I will get everyone to pray for you and your hard ways.
red

Lebanon, KY

#21 Jan 24, 2010
Porter Norwich wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you sound so tough and hood like. What a keyboard warrior you are. You weren't with the person the whole time so you can't say whether they did or didn't commit anything. I love it when people say they know someone so well and when is brought up against them people are like "I knew such and such personally and they would never do that." BULL crap, if there is evidence and it can be proved......SORRY THEY DID IT. Quit coming on here with your 13 year old mouth like you ain't got no sense. Just make yourself look dumb.
it just pisses me off, no im not hood, was you there? your right i wasnt there i dont know but shes a good person i spent 3 months with the girl and she turned into my best friend. your probably just one of the mullets peice of trash family members all of you all are dope heads and another thing if theres so much evidence how come they keep postponing her trial ever think about that? and the little boy only said "ive seen her at papals before" that was a dope house so he probably seen you there to huh
red

Lebanon, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2010
pray for me and kara to we all need hugs :)
Porter Norwich

Columbus, OH

#23 Jan 24, 2010
red wrote:
<quoted text>
it just pisses me off, no im not hood, was you there? your right i wasnt there i dont know but shes a good person i spent 3 months with the girl and she turned into my best friend. your probably just one of the mullets peice of trash family members all of you all are dope heads and another thing if theres so much evidence how come they keep postponing her trial ever think about that? and the little boy only said "ive seen her at papals before" that was a dope house so he probably seen you there to huh
I really do feel sorry for you. To inform you Im in the military and trust me i don't do drugs. I've been in for 9 yrs as a cop so I know all too well about people who say "Oh i knew them for XXX amount of time and they would never do that." Im sure you wouldn't either, but by your actions and the way you talk you have a temper problem and could be pushed to doing something you thought you would never do in a million years. You going to meet everyone on here who doesn't agree with you and try to beat them up or get "your boyz" to beat them. You are a sad individual. I'll meet up to see what you are made of. Ashland mall, portsmouth.......whereever just to prove you wrong.
mom

Ironton, OH

#24 Jan 24, 2010
Red and others I appreciate your defense of Kara, I feel this site is just here to try to get me or someone else to say something they can use against Kara, or to find out what we know. Drugs are no respecter of people in other words it is an equal opportunity destroyer. Many people fall victim of the devil drug, the fight against it once one tries it is harder than people like myself who have never taken it can imagine. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but they continue. I want this site to die, if we don't give it fuel it will, lets just all ignore it and let the bashers or the cops have their way with it. What will happen will happen. God has given me an inter peace about this outcome and I am trusting in God and HE is more powerful than Satan HE will OVERCOME and victory will be ours. As for my house WE will serve the Lord. I am praying for you all.
Porter Norwich

Columbus, OH

#25 Jan 24, 2010
mom wrote:
Red and others I appreciate your defense of Kara, I feel this site is just here to try to get me or someone else to say something they can use against Kara, or to find out what we know. Drugs are no respecter of people in other words it is an equal opportunity destroyer. Many people fall victim of the devil drug, the fight against it once one tries it is harder than people like myself who have never taken it can imagine. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but they continue. I want this site to die, if we don't give it fuel it will, lets just all ignore it and let the bashers or the cops have their way with it. What will happen will happen. God has given me an inter peace about this outcome and I am trusting in God and HE is more powerful than Satan HE will OVERCOME and victory will be ours. As for my house WE will serve the Lord. I am praying for you all.
At least you had an adult-like approach to critisism. Its people like red getting so offended that people will keep believing she's guilty. Kara needs to tell so called friends like red to keep her mouth shut.
bangle

Lebanon, KY

#26 Jan 24, 2010
GHS Bobcat wrote:
Hey Manny I heard you screwed the whole football team too. So what does make you?
I know who you are you went to school with toby nelson.That says it all their.Your prob about 30 yrs old keep running your jaws.
FATTASS TOBY

Ashland, KY

#27 Jan 24, 2010
IF HE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ME AT LEAST HE ISN'T RETARTED!MOST OF YOU SHOULD QUIT SAYING MY NAME OR I WILL START VISITING THE FURNACE AGAIN!SAY ALL YOU WANT BUTT YOU KNOW YOU REALLY DON'T WANT ME TO DO THAT!!GOOD LUCK KARA!!
mom

Ironton, OH

#28 Jan 24, 2010
Just talked to Kara and told her you said Good Luck to her Toby. She is touched by that and by Red's devotion. I do wish everyone would be more considerate of their posting. I try to monitor my granddaughters internet use however I can not be with her every minute of every day and she has admitted to me she has read some of them. She was mad to read Megg's post because Megg is her age and has been to our house. I do not fear her having hurt feelings over all of this, I am afraid she will grow up to hate some people - people she doesn't even know. She is furiously devoted to her mother as any child would be. I do not want her to grow up hating and being bitter and looking for a reason to rebel herself. Most people are really good deep down. Well that is all I am going to say I have been told to stay off and not read and then someone will call and tell me something. It all will be ok. Red you can call me if I can be of any help. I know Life is a little rough, but you are a beautiful girl and you have much to offer the world when you are allowed to live clean, Hang in there hold tight to your little ones and remember they are why you have having the battle. They need you.
ACE

United States

#30 Jan 24, 2010
ed shoud have quit selling drugs the first time kara robbed him.ed's brother dan told ed not to sell to kara or paul because kara robbed dan before she robbed ed they got into a shootout and they got into a fight because ed told dan he woud sell to whoever he wanted.dan just wanted to protrect his brother,.
but ed was sooo greedy he charged 8 dollars a piece for loracet's.and 12 a piece for perk 10s.he was addicted to the money as bad as a junky addicted to an oxy.you live by the sword you die by it.
ACE

United States

#31 Jan 24, 2010
Every time i hung out with kars she was nice to me.We got along great.We went to Xfeast together.One year we hung out on poverty ridge she even loaned me money before.Im just saying its crazy how much drugs can change somebody.we need to strop worrying about getting pain clinics in Flordia shut doun and worry about getting the ones in Wheelersburg and portsmouth!!!
SuzyQ

Ironton, OH

#32 Jan 24, 2010
ACE We are working on the pain clinics in Wheelersburg, one has left of course he only went as far as his satellite clinic in another county, but now it is up to that community to turn on the heat. We have plans to turn the heat up on the others soon. So hang in there or better yet join the fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's balancing act on race 8 min A Fact 3
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision 1 hr Jfox772 2
Camera captured Cleveland police shooting of 12... 2 hr Lucas mccain 3
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 4 hr Squach 96
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 7 hr Y QUE 16
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Rallies planned across US before Ferguson decision 8 hr taroB 2

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE