Two Charged With Murder In School Par...

Two Charged With Murder In School Parking Lot Shooting

There are 44 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Two Charged With Murder In School Parking Lot Shooting. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

Two Cabot residents have been charged with capital murder and other crimes in a Wednesday shooting death in what police say was a botched drug deal on the parking lot of Jacksonville High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Name

Euless, TX

#41 Jun 22, 2012
First thing this was a thief and a liar second thing he would chose the path that he got and the third thing back again to the first is a lying piece of shit and he stole from the wrong people and got shot try to be a thug . I live right by him
North Little Rock, AR

#43 Oct 17, 2013
Lance Stephenson wrote:
Them two piece of SH** boys who killed my friend need to be sentenced to life in prison. Justin was a good friend like a bro to me. I hope them two FU****S burn in H***.
thats what happens when u try to rob a mofo
jeani davis

Cabot, AR

#45 Jul 23, 2015
Name wrote:
First thing this was a thief and a liar second thing he would chose the path that he got and the third thing back again to the first is a lying piece of shit and he stole from the wrong people and got shot try to be a thug . I live right by him
Bs. You didn't live by us and you don't know justin at all.
Stone Cold Steve Rohr

Conway, AR

#46 Monday Aug 24
I am pretty sure that troll did not live by you Jeani.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 2 hr Lisa 53
News No verdict in Qld fatal stabbing case 7 hr Jenayisblue 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 14 hr community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... 15 hr Bless 1
News Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appe... 17 hr Black Annie 6
News New details about Shannon Miles Tue Walkin Boss 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Mon bozo 8
More from around the web