Two Charged With Murder In School Par...

Two Charged With Murder In School Parking Lot Shooting

There are 44 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Two Charged With Murder In School Parking Lot Shooting. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

Two Cabot residents have been charged with capital murder and other crimes in a Wednesday shooting death in what police say was a botched drug deal on the parking lot of Jacksonville High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

Niv

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2008
Grow UP wrote:
God must have been right when he didnt let you have children!
LOL! Shyeah.... and you raised your little S%#ts in WHAT church that believes your theory?
New MOM

United States

#22 Mar 27, 2008
Thankyou but I have very good children!! They are staight A students and have not gottin in any trouble. That is not to say they never will but if they do I will still love and support them. Thats what you do as a parent. Last time I checked God knew what he was doing. Think about it.
New MOM

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2008
Sorry this is GROW UP.....My sister uses this comp.sometimes
Vin

United States

#24 Mar 27, 2008
New MOM wrote:
Sorry this is GROW UP.....My sister uses this comp.sometimes
It's ok if you have no clue who you actually are...
shandy

United States

#25 Mar 27, 2008
New MOM wrote:
Thankyou but I have very good children!! They are staight A students and have not gottin in any trouble. That is not to say they never will but if they do I will still love and support them. Thats what you do as a parent. Last time I checked God knew what he was doing. Think about it.
See we can all tell by your postthat you really do have children and you are old enough to understand that no matter what you teach your children. They can always back slide and mess up. I have always said I am giving my children everything they need to grow up and be responsible people. But, if they chose to use what I have taught them is another story. There isn't a parent outthere that could say for sure that there child would never do anything wrong. You can have the best children in the world and raise them in a loving home with both mom and dad and those same children can get with the wrong crowd and do something really stupid. Or maybe just make a bad choice that will effect their lives or someone elses forever. This boy I am sure was a good kid. Even if he had been doing drugs forever he still didn't deserve to die. This boy meant something to his parents and family and friends. He made a bad choice. I have made many in my life so do I deserve to die for the mistakes I have made? NO! Most kids get that second chance to make things right. This boy did not. Anytime a young life is lost it is horrible. When I was talking about the car accident I know it wasn't the same thing. I was trying to make a point that people can mess up but, we have to forgive them. Sometimes they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or they just used poor judgement. Or maybe this boy that it would be fun to try the dope and had never done it before. Or maybe he was just with a friend. Come on VIN you have got to be a kid. Admit it. NO parent or person old enough to be a parent would ever wish for someone else's child to die.
Vin

United States

#26 Mar 28, 2008
Now...WHEN EXACTLY did i say something like "I wish for someone else's child to die"??!! Where did i say anything even REMOTELY close to that??! In fact..,the only thing posted on here even CLOSE to that, is when Mrs. "Grow Up" suggests that God killed an as yet unborn child OF MINE! And , mind you - she seemed pretty smug and pious about it , almost as if she got joy for posting her words,...and I'M THE BAD GUY???!!...JEEZ!!!!!!
Vin

United States

#27 Mar 28, 2008
Just for the record , check out the new "Judge it" feature here, i just wish there was a way to prove that i have NOT used it yet....
shandy

United States

#28 Mar 28, 2008
Vin wrote:
THEN...the story says: Cody Hall / Bret Deangelis were charged with murder, assualt , and a charge of "Conspiracy to possess a contolled substance" - or in laymans terms "planning to get someones drugs", okay. So , it WASN'T a stray bullet! Think these two morons had a plan to just go up to anyone and try to get dope from them? No , they knew the other two, and knew they could get it, or try. No , nobody should have been shot , but messing with dope and people involved in it, THIS IS WHAT YA GET! Sorry , i have no sympathy...
I was talking about what you said at the end of this "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET" To me that was saying if your child gets involved in something wrong either by choice or chance and they die "THIS IS WHAT THEY GET" it was very poor choice of words!
Doh

Jacksonville, AR

#29 Mar 29, 2008
shandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about what you said at the end of this "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET" To me that was saying if your child gets involved in something wrong either by choice or chance and they die "THIS IS WHAT THEY GET" it was very poor choice of words!
Oh! and nobody else here has made a poor choice of words? LOL! Anyway, you deny what "Vin" says is the truth?!
shandy

United States

#30 Mar 29, 2008
Yes i don't belive this child deserved what he got. It wasn't right. When I think of my own child and maybe one day he makes a bad decision and ends up dieing yea I think its wrong.
Vin

United States

#31 Mar 29, 2008
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! and nobody else here has made a poor choice of words? LOL! Anyway, you deny what "Vin" says is the truth?!
Dude i've moved past it, anyway..."it" happened 2 years ago , right? So i'm done. Btw- This isn't Tod , is it? LOL!
wickedwayz

Little Rock, AR

#32 Apr 1, 2008
Yayyyyy!!!! This writer cannot but applaud the deserved deaths of yet more loser gang members that were about as useless to this world as the Ebola Virus. Its too bad that all of you loser skank gang members do not just kill each other off intoto so that reast of world can live without your contagion. Kill yourselves and save yet one more stray bullet from hitting some innocent person/
Jeani Davis

Pearl, MS

#33 Jul 2, 2009
Hello I am the mother of Justin. First let me say I love you son and I love Cody and Brett. For the record the night my son was killed he and I were fighting about the things he was doing his last words to me thru his girlfriend were tell that bitch she won't ever talk to me again... and i didn't. All the boys involved knew right from wrong and they made decisions that hurt many people. As for the person who actually killed my son Corzellis I forgave him before I forgave Justin and myself. Yes I blame myself more then anyone. It took me awhile to get over the anger I had at Justin for putting himself in that situation. Am I any less proud of him hell no. He was an awesome kid and so very handsome. He and his 3 brothers and 1 sister are my life. We will never be the same. You couldn't get a closer family. Unfortunately you can't control everything in life, trust me if you could my son would be here with me now and his friends would not be in prison. By the way everyone has there opinion don't get angry because it is not the same as your own, they don't have to be. May those that read this find nothing but great things in their life.
Kimberly Rene

Cabot, AR

#34 Aug 13, 2009
You are an ignorant dumbass. Cody and Justin both happen to be very good friends of mine, it has been 3 years and a few days since Justin was taken from us so violently, and no you cant blame anyone but him, because no one could have made the decision for him, and Justin was the kind of guy who, once he had his mind set on something, theres no turning back. He, Cody, and Brett, went to the school to rob Dean (Corzellis), Justin was in the backseat with Dean, he pulled his gun, Dean covered it with his hand, and Justin shot. Dean tried to get the gun from Justin and ended up being shot again in the knee, and Justin was shot, with his own gun, in the stomach. Cody and Brett got the charge for being there, manslaughter, not capital murder. Dean didnt get a charge because he also got shot, which makes it self defense in his case, his grandpa was also the retired chief of police in jacksonville so im absolutely positive that didnt hurt his case. so before you start running your fucking mouth about people and families you have not a damn clue about, get the facts, Justin was an amazing person, who wanted nothing but good for his family and all the friends he had around him. He didnt deserve to die and we miss him madly still, even 3 years later. rip my love..
Vin wrote:
THEN...the story says: Cody Hall / Bret Deangelis were charged with murder, assualt , and a charge of "Conspiracy to possess a contolled substance" - or in laymans terms "planning to get someones drugs", okay. So , it WASN'T a stray bullet! Think these two morons had a plan to just go up to anyone and try to get dope from them? No , they knew the other two, and knew they could get it, or try. No , nobody should have been shot , but messing with dope and people involved in it, THIS IS WHAT YA GET! Sorry , i have no sympathy...
To Vin

AOL

#35 Aug 16, 2009
Vin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude i've moved past it, anyway..."it" happened 2 years ago , right? So i'm done. Btw- This isn't Tod , is it? LOL!
Lol No Vin, that wasn't me but this is lol... I tend to draw imitating wack jobs on this site and not to mention the Jerry Springer/Maury Povich drop out chicks that stalk me here lol. Lol Im just that hot I guess lol! Dumb twits!!!
Doug Vines

United States

#36 Aug 9, 2011
I knew this Kid very well. I grew up with him. Everyone of you wants to comment on where it happened and how and such. None of you were there and none of you knew the person he was. He was killed young for a careless mistake that his friend caused. Yeah ok drugs were involved big deal how many of you have never used drugs? I tell you right now I have and look at what I did with my life by all means I will explain. I joined the army. I saw justin the day I left for OUST. I heard he passed the day I graduated from it. I was crushed. I went on to fight in Iraq twice. So dont make it sound like he was a bad kid. He was making wrong choices and he could have done so much in this world if he would have had a better chance, I pray for his little sister and brothers. That they do not grow up to be people like you but people like him. The nicest and most kind hearted person I have ever met. My post name is my real name I am not ashamed of who I am but some of you should be ashamed of who you are....

RIP Justin Wayne Davis, I love you Brother
kay

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Aug 10, 2011
What a sad situation, there are so many lives affected by this brief moment!! Two boys will be in prison, another child dead, and the other boy will he suffer any disabilities from being shot? Not to mention the families. Why do kids take things so far? My daughter went to school with Justin, and i think i know cody's mother. Is his mother Rhonda? I will say a prayer for all involved. These kids need to think about their actions!! Vin, that was cruel you are basically blaming justin's parents!! As a parent we have to know what are kids are doing and give them guidance but you cant be with them every minute.
Anonymous

Roe, AR

#38 Aug 10, 2011
Vin wrote:
<quoted text>
1. As i said in my post (read above?), nobody should have gotten shot.
2. You tried to bring a similar story of a car accident, which i'm honestly and sincerely sorry about - but FYI , a car accident is NOT similar to "Drug related Murder".....
accidents are accidents no matter what the situation is.....
the loss of a loved one is still a loss no matter the situation....
the pain is still the pain no matter what the situation........

unless anyone of us was there or a officer who responded to the call none of us really know what, who or why, and we all know what they say about assuming The end outcome is still the same ,parents have lost a child the pain is still the same.
kay

Fort Worth, TX

#39 Aug 11, 2011
Jeani Davis wrote:
Hello I am the mother of Justin. First let me say I love you son and I love Cody and Brett. For the record the night my son was killed he and I were fighting about the things he was doing his last words to me thru his girlfriend were tell that bitch she won't ever talk to me again... and i didn't. All the boys involved knew right from wrong and they made decisions that hurt many people. As for the person who actually killed my son Corzellis I forgave him before I forgave Justin and myself. Yes I blame myself more then anyone. It took me awhile to get over the anger I had at Justin for putting himself in that situation. Am I any less proud of him hell no. He was an awesome kid and so very handsome. He and his 3 brothers and 1 sister are my life. We will never be the same. You couldn't get a closer family. Unfortunately you can't control everything in life, trust me if you could my son would be here with me now and his friends would not be in prison. By the way everyone has there opinion don't get angry because it is not the same as your own, they don't have to be. May those that read this find nothing but great things in their life.
I'm sorry about your loss, that is a mother's worst nightmare is to out live one of her children!! My daughter went to school with JUSTIN and had only good things to say about him. Kids dont always use their heads and make mistakes! People can be very cruel, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Always love one another bc it's true it may be our last!!
tod meuir

Dallas, TX

#40 Aug 26, 2011
Have zero sympathy or empathy for these drug dealing,drug using gangster wannabe clowns.. They chose to live like they died so everyone wipe your eyes and find new subject..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 5 min Le Jimbo 10
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 2 hr facts 8
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 6 hr Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 7 hr Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... 10 hr Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 13 hr joeknows 5
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 163
More from around the web