Two Charged With Murder In School Parking Lot Shooting

Full story: KTHV-TV Little Rock

Two Cabot residents have been charged with capital murder and other crimes in a Wednesday shooting death in what police say was a botched drug deal on the parking lot of Jacksonville High School.
Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lance Stephenson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2006

Them two piece of SH** boys who killed my friend need to be sentenced to life in prison. Justin was a good friend like a bro to me. I hope them two FU****S burn in H***.
Brianna Bush

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

How did this even happen at my school? Why were they there? They should have been at CABOT!(now theres a bright idea for ya) I'm sorry for the loss of Justin and the battery of Corzellis. But how about not giving Jacksonville High School a bad name. God knows it already has it's problems... we don't need Cabots help, trust me. This is insane! And should have never happened. I'm now entering my 10th grade year there, and I really hope to not see an outline of a person on the parking lot. So, to keep it simple, stay on your turf, and we'll stay on ours.(meaning that in the nicest of ways) I'm only saying this because, students dont need to be traumatized by an outlining such as this at their school. You should at least be able to feel safe, and I really, REALLY think this whole thing is ridiculous.
Bondo

New London, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Judged:

Hello Brianna,
I love it when I get a chance to help a young person gain a little insight into living and just maybe staying alive. This is gonna sound trite but stay away from drugs , you dont need to do them to be cool infact they are not cool at all . If you can see past your nose you will see that Crack will make a Whore out of anyone, have you ever seen a meth addict ? look on the internet for them in time progression photos Yikes !! Drugs, drug you life is a wonderful thing see it with a clear mind not one that dont know reality.

Next the turf thing that kind of shit will gt you killed fast in some parts of the country, Gang bangers are always getting shot for wearing the wrong color bandana in the wrong neighborhood , Gangs are for prison bound loosers and welfare whores, You dont need that lifestyle, Girls are treated like property and traded off when the guy wants a new bitch. Keep your self respect get your education , Read everything in this forum and know I'm telling you the truth . Maybe you will make the difference in someones life and prevent some of the shit you read about in this forum.
Good Luck
Brianna Bush wrote:
How did this even happen at my school? Why were they there? They should have been at CABOT!(now theres a bright idea for ya) I'm sorry for the loss of Justin and the battery of Corzellis. But how about not giving Jacksonville High School a bad name. God knows it already has it's problems... we don't need Cabots help, trust me. This is insane! And should have never happened. I'm now entering my 10th grade year there, and I really hope to not see an outline of a person on the parking lot. So, to keep it simple, stay on your turf, and we'll stay on ours.(meaning that in the nicest of ways) I'm only saying this because, students dont need to be traumatized by an outlining such as this at their school. You should at least be able to feel safe, and I really, REALLY think this whole thing is ridiculous.
Grim Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2006

Your friend was in the car with them planning the same thing they were. He rolled the dice and crapped out. He made the decision to go along with "the plan" and he died. I am sorry he did, but you can't blame anyone but him.
Lance Stephenson wrote:
Them two piece of SH** boys who killed my friend need to be sentenced to life in prison. Justin was a good friend like a bro to me. I hope them two FU****S burn in H***.
tom

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

f the fing hell up
bubba

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

This is a sad but common incident. These guys may have been your friend but the bottom line is that they were drug dealers. Sooner or later drugs marry up with guns and the result is somebody dies. I hate to see the loss of life but I also hate to see these punks out in the neighborhoods selling drugs. Life is hard, if you want to play you have to be willing to pay the cost, sometimes with your life. Those kids went to that spot to rob each other and it went very bad.
Leslie

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

First of all if you are going to be upset about something don't make your self sound like an idiot. I know you may be upset but have a little respect for everyone including the victims families. And second of all Bondo or whatever you sound very creepy telling some little girl crack will make her a whore and that people on welfare are in prison. She didn't say anything about being in a gang. What kind of role model are you trying to be talking to a little girl like that
Drew Pearson

Gurdon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

Justin was one of the coolest people out there. He wasn't some bad drug dealer who got too deep in the game. He was our friend. To A LOT OF PEOPLE! The funeral was more than anyone could take. R.I.P. Justin Wayne Davis
ABL

Gurdon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

Justin knew how to put a smile on your face no matter what your problem was. I will miss him and he was just in a bad situation. He wasnt a bad guy at all, we all just like to have a little fun and sometimes there are consequences to the fun we are willing to have. RIP JUSTIN DAVIS I miss you mane
Unknown

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

I feel your pain on this page cause i have alot of decesed family but we all have to realize he was going to go either way it go we all have a chance that we all have to go at some point
Vin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Ya know what they say...(ok, mybe I'M just saying it), If it wasn't an accident , or a random bullet , or a case of "Innocent Bystander" , then...just what was it? By the way , how "Too deep in the Game" do you have to not be to get youself shot dead??!!
Kacey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Justin wasn't osme horrible drug dealer at all. He happened to be a normal teenage that was at the wrong spot at the wrong time. It wasn't his fault like ya'll are makin' it out to be. He didn't shoot himself. Justin was my first love... and one of the best friends I could've ever asked for. So, don't go saying he brought it on himself. I love you Justin Wayne. R.I.P.
Vin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Kacey wrote:
Justin wasn't osme horrible drug dealer at all. He happened to be a normal teenage that was at the wrong spot at the wrong time. It wasn't his fault like ya'll are makin' it out to be. He didn't shoot himself. Justin was my first love... and one of the best friends I could've ever asked for. So, don't go saying he brought it on himself. I love you Justin Wayne. R.I.P.
Ok , now i get it. He didn't know what was going on, and he walked by the scene , and was shot by a stray bullet, am i right? How come nobody said this before....??
Vin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

THEN...the story says: Cody Hall / Bret Deangelis were charged with murder, assualt , and a charge of "Conspiracy to possess a contolled substance" - or in laymans terms "planning to get someones drugs", okay. So , it WASN'T a stray bullet! Think these two morons had a plan to just go up to anyone and try to get dope from them? No , they knew the other two, and knew they could get it, or try. No , nobody should have been shot , but messing with dope and people involved in it, THIS IS WHAT YA GET! Sorry , i have no sympathy...
shandy

Scranton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Okay you people are just plain mean. Maybe this kid was in the wrong. But, did he really deserve to die? No he did not. Stop saying those mean things to these kids who are greiving a friend. Did it ever occur to you that the kids loved their friend no matter what he had gotten in to? I am sure all of you have a family member or friend that has made a bad decision in their life. Just because of that do they deserve to die?? I don't know this boy. But, I can tell you that My neices best friend was killed in a car accident at the age of 15. The boy that killed her was 17 years old. He ran a stop sign. I was so mad at him and wanted to see him hung right then and there. But, after I thought about it a while I realized, he did not mean to do it. He was just a kid out having fun and not thinking. Basically acting like a kid. I thought okay that could be my son one day. Just not making a good choice or decision. It could happen to anyone. Maybe this was this boys first time in trying to buy drugs. Maybe he just went along for a friend. Maybe he had no idea what he was getting in too. Every child will make a bad choice at some point. Do you think this makes it any easier? People loved him for him. So, stop with the hateful crap. I don't belive that any child deserves to die. They deserve the right for a second chance. They deserve the right for someone to help them. They deserve to be mourned if killed by their friends and family without all the hate. No matter what he did or did not do he was loved.
Grow UP

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Mabey in 20yrs you all will have children...When one of them becomes a teen...and mabey is running around with ppl you dont like..........think about what could happen. Then think about what you said about this child!!! He is dead.....why must you keep running your mouths??? As for the ones who shot him they will get theirs one day. Before you post something think about if it was you and your parents had to read this.
Vin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

shandy wrote:
Okay you people are just plain mean. Maybe this kid was in the wrong. But, did he really deserve to die? No he did not. Stop saying those mean things to these kids who are greiving a friend. Did it ever occur to you that the kids loved their friend no matter what he had gotten in to? I am sure all of you have a family member or friend that has made a bad decision in their life. Just because of that do they deserve to die?? I don't know this boy. But, I can tell you that My neices best friend was killed in a car accident at the age of 15. The boy that killed her was 17 years old. He ran a stop sign. I was so mad at him and wanted to see him hung right then and there. But, after I thought about it a while I realized, he did not mean to do it. He was just a kid out having fun and not thinking. Basically acting like a kid. I thought okay that could be my son one day. Just not making a good choice or decision. It could happen to anyone. Maybe this was this boys first time in trying to buy drugs. Maybe he just went along for a friend. Maybe he had no idea what he was getting in too. Every child will make a bad choice at some point. Do you think this makes it any easier? People loved him for him. So, stop with the hateful crap. I don't belive that any child deserves to die. They deserve the right for a second chance. They deserve the right for someone to help them. They deserve to be mourned if killed by their friends and family without all the hate. No matter what he did or did not do he was loved.
1. As i said in my post (read above?), nobody should have gotten shot.

2. You tried to bring a similar story of a car accident, which i'm honestly and sincerely sorry about - but FYI , a car accident is NOT similar to "Drug related Murder".....
Vin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Grow UP wrote:
Mabey in 20yrs you all will have children...When one of them becomes a teen...and mabey is running around with ppl you dont like..........think about what could happen. Then think about what you said about this child!!! He is dead.....why must you keep running your mouths??? As for the ones who shot him they will get theirs one day. Before you post something think about if it was you and your parents had to read this.
As for you - Let me tell you something. I'm old enough to have children way older than teens, and i would have loved to have kids of my own, at a time when i could have given them the best. But i can't , i can't have kids ,...not that i haven't tried , it wasn't in God's plan for me. So..., THAT ALONE gives me the right to say WHATEVER i want about parents who have been blessed with children of their own , and sadly took them for granted - and i believe not knowing what your child is doing on a daily basis is "Taking For Granted" , and THAT's me taking the high road on this , since the reality may (i say may..) be that the parents didn't care at all. If Justin Davis had been "Justin _______" (enter my last name), believe me , this would NOT have happened! He'd have been too busy hangin out with his dad , and playin music with dad ,and learning all the "Good stuff" from...dad , etc. blah-blah.
Grow UP

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Come on if you are old enough to have children you should know you cant what you would have done!!! I have children and when i was younger i said i would do this and that but as you grow up ypu learn you dont always do what you planed. I am a stay at home mom, i have raised my children in church and yes my husband is a very involved parent. They grow up and you cant be with them 24/7
Grow UP

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

God must have been right when he didnt let you have children!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••