Transgender Homicides in Baltimore and Elsewhere Raise Alarm

May 9, 2013 Full story: EDGE 8

The New York-based National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs and the D.C.-based National Black Justice Coalition are calling for action after recent killings of young transgender women of color.

Full Story
Lenny

Anonymous Proxy

#1 May 9, 2013
ROFLMAO!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2 May 9, 2013
Lenny wrote:
ROFLMAO!
Too bad no one killed your old skank whore mother before she whelped your sorry ass. It would have been a mercy killing to stop your snake face came slithering out of her hole. Of course, i am sure it drove her insane when she saw what she had wrought.

So, on Mother's day will you two be sharing a rat between you?
lilith_Satans_Wh _ore

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 9, 2013
Lenny wrote:
ROFLMAO!
if we ever meet I will murder you!!!

Palm Springs, California

#4 May 9, 2013
lilith_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>if we ever meet I will murder you!!!
Too bad Its mother didn't drown It at birth. Wouldn't that have saved us all so much grief?
Jeni M

Waterford, MI

#5 May 10, 2013
Lenny wrote:
ROFLMAO!
So,you find the killing of human beings funny? It would suggest the behavior of a psychotic sociopathic person who requires immediate hospitalization in a mental institution.
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 10, 2013
Maybe them Queers that dress up to look like a woman will stop trying to pick up straight men while pretending to be a woman. See, it doesn't turn out well.

Palm Springs, California

#7 May 10, 2013
Josh wrote:
Maybe them Queers that dress up to look like a woman will stop trying to pick up straight men while pretending to be a woman. See, it doesn't turn out well.
Morning, LIAR, up and LYING already, I see.

Maybe your old skank whore mother better be careful when she goes out to lean against lamp posts and wave at cars tonight. I'm sure her ravaged face is so haggard from all those drugs to kill her pain at producing such a beast as you and all those hundreds of men a month, that NO one can tell what sex she is.

Palm Springs, California

#8 May 10, 2013
Jeni M wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you find the killing of human beings funny? It would suggest the behavior of a psychotic sociopathic person who requires immediate hospitalization in a mental institution.
Your error, Jeni, was assuming that our favorite LIAR of Topix, the Thing with a thousand names, IS human itself. It is not. No one quite knows WHAT it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr xxxrayted 2,860
Small town copes with mass slaying 6 hr jrw 2
4 Dead Tied to a Maine Bed and Breakfast (Sep '06) 7 hr Libs ruining US 44
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) 19 hr Keaukaha Smiles 110
Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) Fri Steph05 44
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Fri 3redmoons 73
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Thu SMG 1
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••