School to begin in Chicago with more ...

School to begin in Chicago with more safety guards

There are 5 comments on the WBTV story from Sep 2, 2014, titled School to begin in Chicago with more safety guards. In it, WBTV reports that:

Chicago children will walk past even more guards on their first day of school than last year, when concerns about safety prompted the city to line the streets with 1,200 adults every day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

another million cops

Jeannette, PA

#1 Sep 2, 2014
NOOO, MORE SAFETY???,...... JUST BUS STUDENTS , IT WORKED BEFORE,.....who needs charter schools, magnets, online, offline, cyber, AND 50 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCHOOLS,... JUST GIVE HONORARY HIGH SCHOOL DEGREES, TO MORONS AND IDIOTS......AND SAVE trillions, their just gonna en..d up in some backward country , with a granade tied to there belly band
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#2 Sep 2, 2014
My how things have changed since I went to school. Talking back to a teacher was rare. If a boy hit a girl he was ostracized by his peers. If I got in trouble at school I faced double trouble at home! In 12 years of school only one teacher was assaulted. The kid had just gotten released from a youth prison. All in all I got a world class education in the public schools and can still name every teacher I had over 40 years ago.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Sep 3, 2014
From article: "ANOTHER $10 million from the state will mean 600 more workers will be lining the streets."

Between all the money spent on protecting children who walk to school and feeding them breakfast AND lunch, how much money is actually left to EDUCATE them?

Crazy world we live in
SAY WHAT

Jeannette, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2014
anybody wanna take a GUESS on who ,,spam,,,clueless,,,, nuts REALLY IS????????? probably the same morons and idiots who take up trillions a year in the countrys financial future , and in return .......GIVE THE COUNTRY THE LOOK OF A HALF WITTED 3RD WORLD ENTERPRIZE..
WELL GOLLEEE JETHRO

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Sep 13, 2014
K.I.S.S..... keep it simple stupid..........DEPORT THEM ,4 STRIKES AND YOUR GONE... AND DONT IMPORT ,MORE SOCIAL IDIOTS AND THEN GIVE THEM ....." PRESSURE COOKERS, AND WELFARE CHECKS..........K.I.S.S..... keep it simple stupid..........DEPORT THEM ..... A ONE WAY TICKET TO PULIKAVILLE...,4 STRIKES AND YOUR GONE... AND DONT IMPORT ,MORE SOCIAL IDIOTS AND THEN GIVE THEM ....." PRESSURE COOKERS, AND WELFARE CHECKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 6 hr Lawmen 7
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 6 hr SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... 20 hr picture it 1
News Dalon Smoot 23 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Thu hmm 135
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) Thu hater of rich snobs 57
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Thu Go Blue Forever 53
More from around the web