Assault Weapons Ban Is Gun Debate's F...

Assault Weapons Ban Is Gun Debate's First Casualty

There are 43 comments on the npr.org story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Assault Weapons Ban Is Gun Debate's First Casualty. In it, npr.org reports that:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has been told that her assault weapons ban will not be included in the Democratic gun bill to be introduced on the Senate floor in the coming weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at npr.org.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, get with the program - the lanza kid is dead, dead and dead but how many "troubled" kids are out there who "bond" with their suvivalist mothers at the shooting range and think slaughering kids with up to 11 bullets is the "Amerikkkkkkan way"?
Food for thought, huh?
Attention silly douchebaggur!!! If I were as dumb as you I'd be very concerned about my own household because judging by your sick-minded posts you are fuel for a fire when it comes to producing another adam lanza within your own confines...perhaps not with a gun but with a car, knife, poison, gasoline, etc.
Furthermore 4 rounds in the face of a sleeping mother is not exactly "bonding."
And furthermore...You've made a libelous azz of yourself with your KKK implication...especially since the KKK is a legacy of the democRat Party...that's your party.
And furthermore...Tell this forum how it feels to have laid your country at the feet of a man who was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist "KillYourParents" bill ayers? News for you, "dear." You might as well have voted for loughner, holmes and lanza...YOU HAVE NO PODIUM.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#23 Mar 20, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>And the colored. They are disgusting savages who pose a danger every day.
only a disgusting savage would say something like that
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Fast and Furious? Obama is retarded beyond repair.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#25 Mar 20, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>you are fuel for a fire when it comes to producing another adam lanza within your own confines.
Dear, my children respect others, I do not own one gun or six guns and I believe gun ownership is more serious than you gun*uggers take it as you spout amendment rights, tyranny and other NRA propaganda.

Btw, it is refreshing to know that many amerikkkkkkans are not so paranoid that they need a gun, want a gun or believe a gun will keep those black helicopters away from their trailers.

I will leave that up to you folks ...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>YOU HAVE NO PODIUM.
La la, I have a vote - important isn't it?- and like millions of others voted in this president for a second term.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#27 Mar 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, my children respect others, I do not own one gun or six guns and I believe gun ownership is more serious than you gun*uggers take it as you spout amendment rights, tyranny and other NRA propaganda.
Btw, it is refreshing to know that many amerikkkkkkans are not so paranoid that they need a gun, want a gun or believe a gun will keep those black helicopters away from their trailers.
I will leave that up to you folks ...
wow, this sure doesn't sound like the party of love and tolerance! anybody who does not agree with you is just trailer trash. typical elitist lib!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
"Free guns for everyone!" LOL you nutters.
If it would get Obama votes he would give free guns just like free phones.
yea

Abilene, TX

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we could believe that there are no more "lanza kids" and we could all go back to unlocking our doors, hiding under our beds and we would be under the misguided illusion that our school kids are safe in their classrooms and we could watch a movie without being slaughtered.
Oh such nirvana in the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Guns.
hey dumb arss its the land of the free because of people with guns. since your so lazy to fight for our rights or just dont care about the constituion how about moving to china.
Cat74

United States

#30 Mar 20, 2013
It is people with guns that make it possible for stupid liberals to speak freely even though they make no sense.
mjk

Joliet, IL

#31 Mar 20, 2013
good news for Americans
vicar

Tulsa, OK

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
La la, I have a vote - important isn't it?- and like millions of others voted in this president for a second term.
So did I. And for that, I appologize.
Cat74

United States

#33 Mar 20, 2013
OMG, The dimwitted Democrats couldn't even get 40 votes for their Assault Weapons ban. That is why Reid pulled it. What fools they are to think we would let them disdarm us.
Cat74

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2013
So. Liberals, how is that Assault weapons ban coming along? So funny. They really thought with a Democrat President, and a Democrat Senate they could pass anything. Well, thery can't.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#35 Mar 20, 2013
Its very nice to know that as long as citizens of the united states stay strong and fight their 2nd amendment rights will not be compromised. Long live the USA and the constitution.
Lawrence Hendershott

United States

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
What a frigging surprise. NOT
Now do you finally see how the ignorant white trash wasted three months of their lives crying about their guns and "second amendment" for no reason? They thought Barack Hussein Obammy would take away their weapons, compared America to Nazi Germany, and spread conspiracy theories (because that is what they do when they get scared). The geriatric, paranoid "conservatives" are nothing but former sk*mbag liberals who are delirious and confused at their stage in life. They actually forgot to run to their computers to complain about illegal aliens this year. We should put all these savages in mental institutions, they are giving the often-voting liberals too much "ammo".

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#37 Mar 21, 2013
Lawrence Hendershott wrote:
<quoted text>Now do you finally see how the ignorant white trash wasted three months of their lives crying about their guns and "second amendment" for no reason? They thought Barack Hussein Obammy would take away their weapons, compared America to Nazi Germany, and spread conspiracy theories (because that is what they do when they get scared). The geriatric, paranoid "conservatives" are nothing but former sk*mbag liberals who are delirious and confused at their stage in life. They actually forgot to run to their computers to complain about illegal aliens this year. We should put all these savages in mental institutions, they are giving the often-voting liberals too much "ammo".
speaking of delirious: your comment!
Cat74

United States

#38 Mar 21, 2013
The Democrats couldn't get 40 votes in th Democat controled Senae for their gun ban. They won't get anything. They are wasting their time, but what's new. They haven't worked day since they took over the Senate. This is a big joke. We will not be disarmed, no matter how many crazies they put on the street to kill people.
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#39 Mar 21, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
only a disgusting savage would say something like that
Liberals like you are spamming these boards with your sensitivity and ignorance.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#40 Mar 22, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals like you are spamming these boards with your sensitivity and ignorance.
ain't a liberal, sparky. clearly you don't have the ability to follow what is going on here...
Cat74

United States

#41 Mar 22, 2013
Whatever the democrats pass will be over ruled by the Supreme Court. It will take a little time, but it is unconstitutional. If Americans really want their new Bill of rights they will not retaliate at the polls in 2014. If not, a lot of politicians willbe looking for a new job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 11 hr blueballs 11
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... 12 hr Crime Watcher 1
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 23 hr Tex- 1
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) Sun olevas 26
News Man with knife shot by school police near Westl... Sat Marcavage s Emission 1
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) Jul 20 nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Jul 20 HIT IT 113
More from around the web