Charges upgraded in slaying

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate

The Vermilion Parish Sheriff's Office has upgraded the charge against the 67-year-old Abbeville man accused in the shooting death of his son, Sheriff Mike Couvillon said Friday.

Comments
81 - 100 of 101 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2013
u r queen of denial

Abbeville, LA

#85 Apr 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue! Really, you don't know anything!
We have text she was trying to leave that night dummy! My daughter hated him the last week they were together!
Remember the brothers girlfriend who had the babies for the brother? Well those text sure are going to come in handy, the ones she sent me!
Remember to always keep your enemies very close! It may come in handy one day!
Well, him threatening my family will never happen again, I promise you that! Now go talk to someone who does not know better!
i heard reports said SUICIDE

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#86 Apr 18, 2013
What can be positive about a Father who kills his own son?
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#87 Apr 18, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have trashed Mike! Never.. You have no clue! Your a nobody who's trying to fit somewhere in society and Dawn it's just not working for you!
Wow, what an accurate post!
I mean that's word!

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#88 Apr 18, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, what an accurate post!
I mean that's word!
Hey now, at least I can keep a job and don't need to scam the unemployment coffers the way you do. Plus, I don't chum up to liars, that's why I kicked you to the curb.

Funny you'd end up sucking Donnell's teet.
Don't try to deny it, everyone sees you for what you are.
(except that crazy lying psychopath in the Culdesac)
LMAO

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#89 Apr 18, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't you go see about her. She hung for how many days?
I' m going to get the cow to find out exactly who you are. A nobody I'll bet. The usual M. O.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

#90 Apr 18, 2013
Over here pecans fall once a year.
Over there the nuts ripen on a daily basis!!!

Location hidden

#91 Apr 18, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
Lol you funny! It amazes how cruel people can be to one another.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#92 Apr 18, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
I guess that's why Donnell says she has a green thumb, eh?

And why FKaway has to hang out with Cows and think it's a real threat.

And you, how come you got only one nut, Mitch?
Was it all the mosquito retardant?
Or did your garbage pit pollute the water over there?

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#93 Apr 18, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you funny! It amazes how cruel people can be to one another.
Yeah, we can tell you think it's funny.
You, Mitch and Donnell are all tied for winning the Hypocrite Crown.

Donnell quoting the bible while she lies her azz off every single day.

Mitch, pretending he has been a Culdesac fan all the years while he trashed her.

And you with your...phony preaching about....everything.
HMMMMM

Gueydan, LA

#94 Apr 18, 2013
Someone is sounding VERY JEALOUS! 9263

Location hidden

#95 Apr 18, 2013
Nothing worse than a desperate woman yawn.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

#96 Apr 19, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
Not blind at all. It's obvious that Sheriff Couvillon is helping Donnell set me up, otherwise he'd have put out a warrant on me immediately instead of waiting ten months after I knocked on her door and three days after I wrote the chapter MrsCuldesac and the Sheriff.
Nobody would ever get away with trying to frame me up here. My reputation as a truth teller proceeds me.
Donnell's reputation of a drunk lying psychopath proceeds her in your neighborhood. And let's not forget how Couvillon will fix a ticket in exchange for a BJ.
That is a fricken lie. He is happily married to a nice lady.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

#101 Apr 20, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you funny! It amazes how cruel people can be to one another.
A lot of room you have to talk. No wonder you and my soon to be x are such good friends
meow

Abbeville, LA

#102 Apr 20, 2013
What the admitted drug user Todd says of his wife Cougar Roar!!! now that there is funnnny Made Myself Laugh m m l Just tell the Judge the mental abuse living with him and threatening to hit a woman lead you to seek enjoyment.Any one that can read can see he has "issuses" and not a collection of Sunday funnies.
Heartbroken

Kaplan, LA

#103 Apr 22, 2013
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
What can be positive about a Father who kills his own son?
What can be positive ??? Really Dawn Marcelle?? I am not talking about having sympathy for the father. I am talking about sticking together and supporting one another. NOT changing the subject to bash other people. What the hell is wrong with you. I came on here to talk about what was going on with a DECEASED person and you get on here and start bashing people. I wanted feedback on what all of you thought about the father getting out of jail. The conversation always ends up the same on here. I have read the other post. It never stays on the subject. I will not be back on here for anything else. Some of you just get on here to argue. A great desire for DRAMA . You really have no life. Sure there is nothing positive about a father killing his son. If you would think beyond drama then you would understand exactly what I was talking about. So continue with your ranting and raving, repeating the same ole same ole things you have been raving about for years . Learn to be a little compassionate and be less worried about things that you cannot control. Life is to short to deal with all of this. You know the old saying.. MISERY LOVES COMPANY ??? That's you.....
stay off

Abbeville, LA

#104 Apr 22, 2013
Topix is drama keep your business outta here.
Flinstone

Abbeville, LA

#105 Apr 24, 2013
meow wrote:
What the admitted drug user Todd says of his wife Cougar Roar!!! now that there is funnnny Made Myself Laugh m m l Just tell the Judge the mental abuse living with him and threatening to hit a woman lead you to seek enjoyment.Any one that can read can see he has "issuses" and not a collection of Sunday funnies.
I will tell the judge what she did in my swimming pool, therefore she deerved everything she got. She won't work. Her son is living with her, and she can't be away from him even though he is 27. She gets social security and has a disability policy through her former employer.
Broken Hearted

Kaplan, LA

#106 Jun 8, 2013
stay off wrote:
Topix is drama keep your business outta here.
YOu low life person who ever you are.. I hope what you said comes back to haunt you.Don't you tell me to get off of here. YOU get off.. Piece of CRAP
me

Carencro, LA

#107 Aug 5, 2013
It was more than $20 thousand it was around $40 thousand. I grew up with them and no son deserves to be shot by their father under any circumstance. And yes it was the wrong son that was blamed. And it was not a step son it was one of his sons who took it from him. But the father is selfish if it was not about him it was about nobody and he didn't care.
which one

Kaplan, LA

#108 Aug 7, 2013
me wrote:
It was more than $20 thousand it was around $40 thousand. I grew up with them and no son deserves to be shot by their father under any circumstance. And yes it was the wrong son that was blamed. And it was not a step son it was one of his sons who took it from him. But the father is selfish if it was not about him it was about nobody and he didn't care.
Well since you seem to know so much, which son was it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 12 min Who 1,394
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 8 hr Joe Balls 2
Homicide Suspects Spent Time at Erie City Mission 10 hr dick tracey 1
Ferguson shooting spurs curriculum advocates to... 10 hr bottlecap 1
Trespassers - Can You Shoot 'Em? 13 hr cancersuxs 2
$40 million lawsuit slams Ferguson police actio... 17 hr smarty pants 3
2 Plead Guilty In Slaying Of Boston Teen 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••