Charges upgraded in slaying

Feb 1, 2013 Full story: The Advocate 101

The Vermilion Parish Sheriff's Office has upgraded the charge against the 67-year-old Abbeville man accused in the shooting death of his son, Sheriff Mike Couvillon said Friday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Abbeville, LA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Now He is going to ROT in jail....
MrsCuldesac

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Good they should give him the death penalty

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2013
He must have really pissed his dad off. I'm curious what this must have been about. I heard he had stolen 20 thousand dollars out of his safe. Then I head he had shot the wrong son that it was his step son that did it. Just rumors. But would like to know what could make a father shoot his son repeatedly. I did know this man. He was a very nice, always smiling friendly fellow. Life is such a mystery.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Sometimes people hide their troubles and problems behind a big old smile! All the while they could be lieing, cheating and just waiting for the moment when they are about to cross that LINE!
It's horrible, it's called RAGE, something horrible that some people cannot stop it when they r in this Fit! And then comes abuse, screaming and more abuse!
And then the ultimate: DEATH!
Look, seen it many of times, a person can be nice then all of a sudden, snap! Because of money, or drug abuse! It's a sad situation for a family to go thru! Nobody sees what goes on behind Doors! So sad, very sad!
Wow

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Lady get a life!! These people are mourning not only over a sudden death but also another person that will never see the light of day, and you are speculating on something you know nothing about. I rarely say anything, but I see everything. I can remember yrs ago, as far back as 07-08, you being on here in everyone else's business. Had you spent more time worrying about your children and husband maybe things might be different for you? Just a thought. I would say I know a lot about you, but I forget EVERYONE does...you are a topix troll with obvious mental deficiencies.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
And you must be also if you stating since 07/08, I'm not speculating on this case in general, but what makes people do horrible things when u just don't see it them!
Don't u ever tell me I should have been taking care oft daughter, she was a grown woman who had her own mind, just like my husband! Until you have walked in my shoes then I would listen to you, BUT YOU HAVE NOT.... I'm still taking care of all my children As we speak, by being their for them! You r a hypocrite, telling me not to talk, look at you talking about me and my family!
That was really stupid to tell me that and you just did the same thing! Have a nice day:)
MrsCuldesac

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
And for ur info I'm not in their business, NOTFADEAWAY said something and I was replying in general population on how someone can snap! Well, call me heartless, but any person who kills their own child I have certainly no respect for, but I guess you do! I call that Mental !
MrsCuldesac

Tomball, TX

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Yes they live on Hwy 167, with a big sign in his yard! There you go! Boo jah!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 6, 2013
He is such a perv. Must be slow at the pink chicken tonight.
Wow

Kaplan, LA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
What would you do all day without topix?? You come on here like you are someone of substance and that people actually value your input. All you do is spew ignorance and stir trouble. And if someone calls you out, you try to bully them and make threats and call them "mental". Lady, the difference between me calling you crazy and you accusing me of the same is that you know nothing about me, but EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about you. Like I said if you actually spent more time keeping your life off topix and invested that precious time in your family, things may be different. Doesn't it get old? I mean seriously, since you made your debut on here so many yrs ago look at your life now and your reputation? You can't tell me you aren't ashamed!! You are known as one of the messiest and trashiest ladies in this parish...that's not something id be proud of. You need help bc it's evident you don't see anything wrong with your actions.
derF

Lafayette, LA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
lol mrs. c is hot for an cougar i'd do her any day her life is an open book yours is a secret because you do dirty dirty things to monkeys and dogs
MrsCuldesac

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2013
What would I do all day without Topix same thing I do everyday! I work from home, most of my work is in the computer! So it's my business not yours if I decide to visit Topix... Lol trashy? Why must you hide behind a name, because your too scared to face me? Really.... You should know by now words don't hurt me and they surely won't keep me off Topix! Let me put it to you this way, NO IBE RUNS MY LIFE BUT ME! Now, would you like to talk about the topic at hand or do u still want to talk about me? Because I really don't care;)
MrsCuldesac

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Monkeys and dogs? Lol
Thanks my life is an open book, some can't handle it, noticed hiding again!!! Poor thing, very week person
yikezzzz

Abbeville, LA

#16 Feb 7, 2013
derF wrote:
lol mrs. c is hot for an cougar i'd do her any day her life is an open book yours is a secret because you do dirty dirty things to monkeys and dogs
if you call fatazz and a muffintop hot,,,,,, rofllllllllllll ..... & frizzy hair........with a witches nose....... you must not b much.
yikezzzz

Abbeville, LA

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Wow wrote:
What would you do all day without topix?? You come on here like you are someone of substance and that people actually value your input. All you do is spew ignorance and stir trouble. And if someone calls you out, you try to bully them and make threats and call them "mental". Lady, the difference between me calling you crazy and you accusing me of the same is that you know nothing about me, but EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING about you. Like I said if you actually spent more time keeping your life off topix and invested that precious time in your family, things may be different. Doesn't it get old? I mean seriously, since you made your debut on here so many yrs ago look at your life now and your reputation? You can't tell me you aren't ashamed!! You are known as one of the messiest and trashiest ladies in this parish...that's not something id be proud of. You need help bc it's evident you don't see anything wrong with your actions.
you r sooooo correct.
yikezzzz

Abbeville, LA

#19 Feb 7, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
What would I do all day without Topix same thing I do everyday! I work from home, most of my work is in the computer! So it's my business not yours if I decide to visit Topix... Lol trashy? Why must you hide behind a name, because your too scared to face me? Really.... You should know by now words don't hurt me and they surely won't keep me off Topix! Let me put it to you this way, NO IBE RUNS MY LIFE BUT ME! Now, would you like to talk about the topic at hand or do u still want to talk about me? Because I really don't care;)
Maybe the same reason that some people that have a REAL JOB wont post their names they are NOT SCARED of YOU.
yikezzzz

Abbeville, LA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Monkeys and dogs? Lol
Thanks my life is an open book, some can't handle it, noticed hiding again!!! Poor thing, very week person
An open book full of chit yea we can handle that.
derF

Lafayette, LA

#21 Feb 7, 2013
shut up todd go eat your hog lard
yikezzzz

Abbeville, LA

#22 Feb 7, 2013
derF wrote:
shut up todd go eat your hog lard
but u said u let him u sicko
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Yes they live on Hwy 167, with a big sign in his yard! There you go! Boo jah!
That is not where you live dumb biotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 16 min Seeing the Light 2,894
OBAMA backs RACE-BASED DISCIPLINE POLICIES for ... 23 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 2
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... 23 hr Here Is One 2
NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE: 9-year old MURDERED on... 23 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Small town copes with mass slaying Sat jrw 2
4 Dead Tied to a Maine Bed and Breakfast (Sep '06) Sat Libs ruining US 44
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) Sat Keaukaha Smiles 110
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE