Suspect Wounded In Officer-Involved S...

Suspect Wounded In Officer-Involved Shooting In Long Beach

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Suspect Wounded In Officer-Involved Shooting In Long Beach. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Officers were dispatched to the 6800 block of Beechley Avenue just after 5 a.m. Saturday following a "shots fired" call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Thank you

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you LBPD for teaching this young man an important life lesson, i.e., don't be an a-hole.
2360 On SATs

Kent, WA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Oh dear, I hope this doesn't interfere with his applications to Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia, McGill, etc.
Room Temp IQ

Long Beach, CA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
What a damned shame. He was just almost maybe going to possibly start thinking about getting his train wreck life straightened out when he got shotted by the LBPD. Well, so much for that MBA from USC, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 28 min Old Surfer Dude 1,916
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... 1 hr Hasaun A Lee 2
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... 1 hr Eddy 17
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... 7 hr QuieroCojerEEEya 1
News West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting... (Jun '08) 16 hr justicefordawn 21
News Teen gets prison in unintentional Columbus fata... Sat Bump Thump Thump 4
News Dellen Millard 'gave me the creeps,' co-accused... Fri BBQ 1
More from around the web