Mother faces charges in killing: Son accused of stepdad's murder

There are 9 comments on the Aug 1, 2007, Enterprise-Journal story titled Mother faces charges in killing: Son accused of stepdad's murder. In it, Enterprise-Journal reports that:

The wife of a Tylertown man who was allegedly shot and killed by his stepson in December 2006 has been indicted by a Walthall County grand jury on multiple charges involving the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enterprise-Journal.

ROBIN NEVELS

Meridian, MS

#1 Feb 9, 2008
ITOOK THE GUNOUT OF MY SONS HAND .HE WAS GOING TO KILL HISSELF. I WAS ARRESTSD FOR IT . THE NEWSPAPER THE ENTERPRISE JOURNAL TOLD ME AND I QUOTE WE DONOT WANT THE TRUTH, JUST LIKE THEY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR HOW I WAS ILLEAGALLY REMOVED FROM MY HOME BY A DEPUTY FROM TYLERTOWN SHERRIFF DEPT. NOBODY PRINTS IN NEWSPAPERS WHAT THE ARRESTED PERSON HAS TO SAY.WONDER WHY? BECAUSE ITS BULL YOU WANT ITS BULL YOU GET. AND YOU KNOW YOU ACTUALLY PAY FOR IT . SMART HA.

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

#2 Feb 9, 2008
well if you are actually robin nevels, then why dont you tell us your side of the story, this way it wont be complete bull.
but i will tell you this now, and this is my opinion at this time, you might be able to change it later, after explaining your side, but for right now.
A MURDERER HAS NOT RIGHT TO LIVE!!! so taking the gun out of his hand was stupi*, but a mothers instinct.
JADE

Mansfield, LA

#3 Feb 17, 2008
I THINK YOU ARE A SICK PERSON YOURSELF. MAYBE YOU NEED HELP. YOU WERENOT THERE, AND WHO ARE YOU TO PLAY GOD. WHO GIVES ANY ONE THE RIGHT TO JUST ASUME EVERY THING THEY READ IN THE NEWS PAPER IS THE TRUTH. CHRIS NEVER HAD ANYTHING ON HIS RECORD NOT EVEN A SPEEDING TICKET. CHRIS IS A PERSON OF GOD. SO WHY DO PEOPLE JUMP SO QUICK WHEN THEY HEAR BAD THINGS, BUT GOOD GO UN NOTICED.

roswell

#4 Feb 17, 2008
ok jade,
sad thing is you must be rigth.
the dad died on his own and the rest of the family are angels. leme guees, they serve dinner and blankets to the homeless in the winter. it is completely wrong for anybody to say thewy could hurt a fly.
incase you cant read, which you have proven to be unable to do....i will try it again,i said that from what i read, he is guilty, which means he has no right to live. if you keep reading the post, it also says that someone can change my mind. but from the way you attacked me without actually reading the post, i assume that you and this INNOCENT guy are in the same gang!!!
again just for you. i said from what i read he is guilty....if he is he needs to be shoot. i was not there, i can just read the report.
again i am sorry they make your friend sound like a criminal instead of the angel he really is!
now grow up and learn to read.

roswell

#5 Feb 17, 2008
and by the way, pleanty of people attend church and still kill in the afternoon, and i have to say that you must be a very sad person to not know that.
JADE

Meridian, MS

#6 Apr 2, 2008
WELL JESSY I GUESS YOU CAN READ BUY CANT UNDERST5AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CHURCH. ARE YOU FAMILER WITH ABUSE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES CHRIS AND HIS BROTHER HAD GUNS PUT TO THEIR HEADS AND THEIR MOTHER GOT A BULLET FIRED OVER HER HEAD. BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES LEAVES ON THEIR PORCH PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT TREE THEY FELL FROM

roswell

#7 Apr 4, 2008
JADE wrote:
WELL JESSY I GUESS YOU CAN READ BUY CANT UNDERST5AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CHURCH. ARE YOU FAMILER WITH ABUSE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES CHRIS AND HIS BROTHER HAD GUNS PUT TO THEIR HEADS AND THEIR MOTHER GOT A BULLET FIRED OVER HER HEAD. BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES LEAVES ON THEIR PORCH PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT TREE THEY FELL FROM
is it to hard for you to turn of your caps and stop yelling. its sad that you cant have a normal conversation. i will answer once you learn to hit the button on the left side of your keyboard towards the middle. it usually says CAPS LOCK. if you stop yelling i might answer your darn questions but for now grow up

roswell

#8 Apr 4, 2008
and by the way if the realtionship was so abussive then i must say it is their own darn fault for not leaving before.
sabrina whitehead

Shreveport, LA

#9 Jan 18, 2014
I am cecil nevels first wife and think they need to fry robin and her sons ass he didn't deserve what they did to him he was my first love and I still love him and now will have to miss him forever .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family members gather at scene of North Portlan... 57 min MISCaNOM 3
News What's the role of the church in troubled times... 6 hr Kayla 1
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 8 hr impartial 33
News 2 Gary Men Charged With Shooting 12-Year-Old Girl (Jul '08) 18 hr folks 3
News Overflow crowd demands Zion cops wear body cameras 18 hr Too trusting 3
News Vialpando's widow seeks compensation in husband... 18 hr calldaamblamps 1
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... 18 hr John 5
More from around the web