Police arrest five after drive-by shooting on North Market

Jul 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wichita Eagle

The incident was reported at about 2:40 a.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of North Market, Lt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Dem Loco Boyz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Just shows how much our structure in the North End is. We vowed Unity, but yet we can't seem to stop violence among each other.Mistaken identity all because their young N drunk. Sonya Salome you N your family are in our prayers. To the Big Bad Homie SNOOP, we need him back. He kept this empire going he's still the main one that'll fix it. We still hold our own, we're the Biggest one single structure w/ 400+ members. Amor N Respect to all my Folks. XX- 22.12.2 Lokote Gang !!
illlogic
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Dem Loco Boyz wrote:
We still hold our own, we're the Biggest one single structure w/ 400+ members. Amor N Respect to all my Folks. XX- 22.12.2 Lokote Gang !!
Ok, what is that dude? Seriously, "gang"? Man, that sh*t is played out, son.. Come on, grow up and get a life or somethin.. Try doing something productive for the community instead of seeing who can grow larger to overtake other "gangs". With a "structure" of 400+, you can only grow so large until pride takes over, your own members betray you, and the same story goes on and on through history...
western

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Hey Loco Girls guy, you are ignorant. 400 idiots unorganized fighting each other is what you should of said. Grow up. Fake movie gangsters.
Gangster Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

To all those who want to open their mouth talking though. Theres No other pussy's like you Westerner. And those cops that only hide behind their badge or closed doors. Loco Boyz are as any other gang. A Never ending trend. No normal scary ass citizen, No local or federal police will ever stop the growth or expansion of gangs or gang violence. As well as drug trafficking. You regular American joes need the drugs. N the Gangsters are the pushers, suppliers N enforcers. Even your local police can't keep their own on the force. They break their vow amongst each other. N break their own. They double cross each other on their so called blue line brother hood. N snitch on each other. Look at their turn out. Its rookies all over N over. Even police fight within each other. N stab their own " brothers" behind their back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Felony charges dismissed against Charleston att... 12 min love it 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 4 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 4 hr BoB V 3
4 Injured in String of Shootings in Oakland 7 hr Fruitvaler 1
Few details available in Beulaville homicide (Feb '13) 19 hr just sayin 6
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... Mon Steve 2
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Mon Von M 134
•••
•••